Your Saddest or Happy Love Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shirleylove

Reaction score
Ok well, I use to like this guy named Jeff (he was athletic, funny, mysterious, handsome). He looked so perfect to me,

though the only flaw was me. I never actually told him that I liked him. I've tried to tell him but the

promblem was that he had already had a girlfriend and because I was afraid to tell him. But, even if I

didn't say a word, we still talked to each other, and we often fooled around, (we would tap our shoulder, whisper in our

ears, poke each other) it was great hanging out with him (sometimes I thought that maybe he did like me, but it was

hard to tell). 7th grade was over and 8th grade was coming, the sad part was that I had no classes with him.

Then I hardly talked to him, it was sad. After a while, I realize that I stopped seeing him, I didn't see him in the

hallways or at lunch. After 2 weeks not seeing him, I talked to a friend about him. She told me that he moved to

another school, reason? I dunno. It broke my heart, worst of all, is that he never told me anything. Why didn't he say

anything to me...?!

So now you know my story, now tell me your love story (It can sad or happy, you can share it if you want to), you can

comment about my story, but honestly I really wanted to know if he liked me and why he left without telling.

P.S. Jeff might actually be in my high school, so people say, but I dunno yet.

Ahw, that's sad.

I don't really have one. Nobody's ever really loved me, I guess you could say. ):

Well, I liked this guy, and I decided to keep it to myself since the last time I told somebody I liked a guy he found out INSTANTLY. So after a while I felt like telling him, and the day before I was about to spill, he starts going out with my friend. So after a month of this, I got really stressed and told my friend since it was really bothering me. She said she would break up with him if I wanted her to, and that she didn't even like him, and that it was just a pity relationship. So then I did a little undercover work, and told him everything she was saying about him. About how she said he was ugly, and how she was going to dump him. He got really upset, and when the day came, he was prepared thanks to me. We're really close now, and I asked him out but he said no. So then they started going out again, and this time the guy started telling me how horrible his girlfriend was. So again I went undercover. Then they broke up again, and we're all good friends.

I guess love never wanted me...

My current life = a sad one.

Okayokay I'm exaggerating... a bit..

I liked and still do like a guy. Let's call him W. It all started on the last week of school in 6th grade (I'm going into 8th grade now, BTW). He hugged me once (because he used to hug people alot then), and he was kinda-sorta on my mind for a while. I never told anyone, and summer started, and I forgot all about it.

Then, a year ago from this Wensday, actually... he was at SCOPE and we talked some and by the 3rd (and last) week, I finally accepted that I had a crush on him. Haha. My diary entries from then are sort of funny. "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE I'M IN LOVE~!!! ♥"

After a month of *emoIcan'tseehimuntilschoolstarts*, school finally started and... the admiring from afar stage started! How nice. Um, so that went on for a while. We were.. accuiantiances & classmates, but not really "friends". One time Jean kinda leaked to Thomas (his friend) that I liked him, but I don't think W believed it really. I gave him a picture for his birthday. I *almost* gave him cookies for x-mas, but he left early for an appointment and I didn't get to give it to him. (Which was a good thing-- I later discovered that that batch somehow got a bit saltier than the others I made with the same dough.)

Then, in January, he joined NAL (National Academic Leauge, it's like a game show sort of thing). I was in NAL since the start, so we became teammates and got to talk much more. And it made me very happy-chu! <3 Over the course of a few months, we became friends. He's sort of popular, and all of his friends hate me (and I hate them back </3), but he's that sort of person, so...

One time, his "best friend" (who W has told me he HATES, but said person pretty much stalks him) told me he didn't like me. And W even personally rejected me! (Because Chinassa told him... the ^&%$*...) But does my heart listen? OF COURSE NOT! Also, one of my friends also started liking him/possibly still likes him after I did.

Um. So I still like him. I've never actually directly told him that I do. And the whole situation REALLY SUCKS.

I've had three sad love stories...:

Number one; Okay, well, I liked this guy in grade four. Let's just call him M. He was new in the school, and on the first day I remember being really happy that such a cute guy was in my class. I desperatly tried to get close to him, and at first I failed. He imeddiatly began to get girlfriends, and he became very popular. So I felt a little upset, as in grade four I was absolutly NOT popular. In October, we got pretty close. We hung out alot, talked, and we were always fooling around (especially during Literacy). Then I found out he was moving. I cried everyday after the news, and finally the time came when it was his last day. We all said goodbye, and that was it. I thought I saw him once a couple weeks ago...from the back, it looked like him. I guess I'll never know. But he was my first true love.

Number Two; At the beginning of grade five, I had this crush on this boy. Lets call him C. It was 'true love' because after awhile the feelings wore off. But at the time, I really liked him. He was the class athelete, blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. We sat together in french, and I thoguht we had really hit it off. Then people started to spread rumors that I liked him, just because we talked together in French. He started going out with tons of other girls, and I just didn't feel the same way about him after he and Sarah switched spots in french. Just a crush.

Number Three; I still have a crush on this ugy, and lets call him J. I continue to think deep down he likes me, but other times I believe he doesn't. I'll tell you about a time he REALLY broke my heart. Heres the deal: me and my friend (lets call her JA) both like J. And one day (the day of the school dance) our class was allowed to go to the park during French class. I overheard a conversation J was having with a few girls, and they were asking him who he thought was prettier and then they started naming off girls. I didn't think much of it. At the park, everybody started coming up to JA and said, "J said he thought you were prettier than Stephanie, and that your the preetiest girl in teh class! He likes you!" J kept dyning it, but he addmitted he thought she was the prettiest girl in the class. I remember at that moment, feeling so heartbroken and sad.....and on the way back to French I started crying. I thought us two had no chance. I've learned to forget that though and still thinks he likes me. Even though he doesn't think I'm prettier then my friend, I still love him and perhaps he feels the same. The last couple days of school, me and J grew REALLY REALLY close.

Alrighty then... You asked for it.

Me and my best friend Rachel both like this guy, named Josh. We agreed that if he asked one of us out, we would say yes and the other friend would be happy for them. So We were always talking to him when we could, then one day the whole sixth grade went to the park. So were alol playing soccer, it was me, Rachel, Lindsey, Jenna, Josh, and the twins Teague and Taylor. Josh was a team captain and he was trying to pick the first person to put on his team. Everyone was laughing and their like, "Rachel, haha! Just go ahead and pick her!" I felt bad inside, but I went along with it and laughed. He picked her, and we started playing soccer soon after. And I don't think he picked me to be on his team either.... But anyways. Then later we all decided to take a break and eat lunch because it looked like it was gonna rain. So when we sit down, I think I went to the restroom with Lindsey, and when I came back, they were going out. I tryed to stay happy and started being goofy, but I got tired of it. I just couldn'! I set muyself aside and latyed down on my towel I had brought. And my bag I had brought with thiongs the do in it, well I buried my face in it. People would ask me what was wrong and I'd say, "My stomache hurts." so they'd walk off to Rachel; and Josh (OF COURSE! >_<)But I was really thinking, "My heart hurts." So finally I got up, walked past everyone and set myself aside again. I cried my freakin eyes out! Josh would try to me and I'd walk off. Appearently he wanted to be my friend, but later on in their relationshuip, he did things... That made me want to slap him... We went to the park again not long after that day, and I was really bored, and when I'm bored I look sad. So Josh is sitting right in front of me, right next to Rachel. So he's like, "HEy hey, be happy!" and I tolsd him I was just bored. But then when Rachel turned her head the other way, he mouthed out, "GET OVER IT." Gawd I felt like slapping him right back to his momma! Lil boy needed to figure out when you go to far! But not only that, since they went out he would make fun of my and hit and bug me. I was tired of it. VERY tired of it. >_< So alot after that, I DID slap him! Over and over again when he made fun of me. The they broke up, and he went away, and left me the hello fuzzy alone. But when they went out, I was heart broken, and didn't know what to do with myself.

I have two stories:

One: This was last February and I was talking to one of my guy friends/crush on MSN. We were talking like we would face to face then he asked if I liked anyone and I told him you will never know. So the next day at school I asked why he asked me that and he said that it was because he knew someone that liked me. I standing there thinking I think he likes me because if it was one of his friends he would have told me. So, that night we were talking on MSN again and he said zdlghdlkjghdgljkwillzdojfhzdigjhsyouzdkjghdikjfbgozdkjghzdkjthdoutzldkgjdlghwithzxdljghxdkgjmehgkcghk ( if you look carefully it says will you go out with me all spread apart) Then I said I saw what you wrote then he said what did I write then I replied Will you go out with me (look carefully) and he said I didn't know I wrote that! He so knew he wrote it! And I still like him to this day.

Two: This was earlier this week and I was having a sleep-over with two of my friends. One of my friends and I live on the same street as my crush ( the same one I was talking about in the first story) We were sleeping out in a tent and him and his friend came into the backyard and asked if they could come in the tent. So we let them in. We played truth or dare and my friend dared my crush to kiss my friend on the cheek! He did it and I was sooooo jealous! But I got a hug from him earlier so I was happy! :D

okay fine okay I like this one girl and I think she knows I like her so like yeah I told me friend that I found this chart online so I looked for my name and the chart said who likes you so I looked at my name and it said my name and hers too so theb I wad all happy but the bad thing is that I got to never to tell I like her because I'm moving and I hate it and that there is going to be a camping trip for the 5graders and if your mom and dad let you go then you can go and my friend said that I can tell herthat I like her a kiss her but I can't I hate this(her name is dora)

Well, lets just say there's a guy I like. (Call him A). He went to my primary school and we were pretty close friends. He was nice, smart, funny and made me laugh. When we moved up to high school he was in my Humanities (English, Social Science, Religious Education) and Science/Math classes.

That means I see him at least twice a day.

He came up to me in classes to talk to me a lot and in practical science lesson he would come and look at my groups experiment/s. Whenever I walked to my locker and I was ahead of him he would run to catch up with me. Just to talk. It was nice. =]

I told my friend (Call her N) that I liked A and she told me her crush (Call him AC) AC and A are good friends.

Anyway, my friend says that A always stares at me in Humanities classes and I sit opposite him in math.

In math he sits opposite me. There are four people on my math table group. Me, A, N, and my other friend, (Call her AD). The teacher told A that if he wanted to he could move to sit with one of the boys. He looked at me and told teacher he wanted to stay at our table.

The only thing is that A doesn't know that I like him. I am going to tell him.

If he says yes then hey, that's awesome but if he says no, if he's a real friend he wont laugh at me.

I've had three sad love stories...:
Number one; Okay, well, I liked this guy in grade four. Let's just call him M. He was new in the school, and on the first day I remember being really happy that such a cute guy was in my class. I desperatly tried to get close to him, and at first I failed. He imeddiatly began to get girlfriends, and he became very popular. So I felt a little upset, as in grade four I was absolutly NOT popular. In October, we got pretty close. We hung out alot, talked, and we were always fooling around (especially during Literacy). Then I found out he was moving. I cried everyday after the news, and finally the time came when it was his last day. We all said goodbye, and that was it. I thought I saw him once a couple weeks ago...from the back, it looked like him. I guess I'll never know. But he was my first true love.

Number Two; At the beginning of grade five, I had this crush on this boy. Lets call him C. It was 'true love' because after awhile the feelings wore off. But at the time, I really liked him. He was the class athelete, blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. We sat together in french, and I thoguht we had really hit it off. Then people started to spread rumors that I liked him, just because we talked together in French. He started going out with tons of other girls, and I just didn't feel the same way about him after he and Sarah switched spots in french. Just a crush.

Number Three; I still have a crush on this ugy, and lets call him J. I continue to think deep down he likes me, but other times I believe he doesn't. I'll tell you about a time he REALLY broke my heart. Heres the deal: me and my friend (lets call her JA) both like J. And one day (the day of the school dance) our class was allowed to go to the park during French class. I overheard a conversation J was having with a few girls, and they were asking him who he thought was prettier and then they started naming off girls. I didn't think much of it. At the park, everybody started coming up to JA and said, "J said he thought you were prettier than Stephanie, and that your the preetiest girl in teh class! He likes you!" J kept dyning it, but he addmitted he thought she was the prettiest girl in the class. I remember at that moment, feeling so heartbroken and sad.....and on the way back to French I started crying. I thought us two had no chance. I've learned to forget that though and still thinks he likes me. Even though he doesn't think I'm prettier then my friend, I still love him and perhaps he feels the same. The last couple days of school, me and J grew REALLY REALLY close.
Aww. Teh saddest story :'(

Anyway...

Mine is, I use to like this guy in the beginning of last year. And we were close friends. And he was popular, so everyone started to like me (I hated it >.<)

And one day, since we were close friends, he told me he had gotten a girlfriend. I cryed, but I typed to him, congrats. But I felt like saying youraRAT. LOL but we are still friends, and I am WAY over him....

Alrighty then... You asked for it.Me and my best friend Rachel both like this guy, named Josh. We agreed that if he asked one of us out, we would say yes and the other friend would be happy for them. So We were always talking to him when we could, then one day the whole sixth grade went to the park. So were alol playing soccer, it was me, Rachel, Lindsey, Jenna, Josh, and the twins Teague and Taylor. Josh was a team captain and he was trying to pick the first person to put on his team. Everyone was laughing and their like, "Rachel, haha! Just go ahead and pick her!" I felt bad inside, but I went along with it and laughed. He picked her, and we started playing soccer soon after. And I don't think he picked me to be on his team either.... But anyways. Then later we all decided to take a break and eat lunch because it looked like it was gonna rain. So when we sit down, I think I went to the restroom with Lindsey, and when I came back, they were going out. I tryed to stay happy and started being goofy, but I got tired of it. I just couldn'! I set muyself aside and latyed down on my towel I had brought. And my bag I had brought with thiongs the do in it, well I buried my face in it. People would ask me what was wrong and I'd say, "My stomache hurts." so they'd walk off to Rachel; and Josh (OF COURSE! >_<)But I was really thinking, "My heart hurts." So finally I got up, walked past everyone and set myself aside again. I cried my freakin eyes out! Josh would try to me and I'd walk off. Appearently he wanted to be my friend, but later on in their relationshuip, he did things... That made me want to slap him... We went to the park again not long after that day, and I was really bored, and when I'm bored I look sad. So Josh is sitting right in front of me, right next to Rachel. So he's like, "HEy hey, be happy!" and I tolsd him I was just bored. But then when Rachel turned her head the other way, he mouthed out, "GET OVER IT." Gawd I felt like slapping him right back to his momma! Lil boy needed to figure out when you go to far! But not only that, since they went out he would make fun of my and hit and bug me. I was tired of it. VERY tired of it. >_< So alot after that, I DID slap him! Over and over again when he made fun of me. The they broke up, and he went away, and left me the hello fuzzy alone. But when they went out, I was heart broken, and didn't know what to do with myself.
im not trying 2 start any thing but in that story u wrote in that topic about our little problems u mad me and josh sound like the bad guy, gurl, whatever! and dit kinda sounded like he was meaning 2 b mean 2 u but he was just playin around. and when u started bein mean 2 him back that is when he really started 2 get on ur nerves bcause u were bein mean 2 him and he didnt know u were getting on his nerves. im not tryin 2 start nuthin im just trying 2 straighten things out so i still want 2 b ur friend. this year sucks!

ps- i am happy me and josh r still friends so if u want 2 be real mean 2 him, without playin, then please do it when i aint around. he is a very nice guy and he means alot 2 me as a friend

heres mine

in 4th grade, i walked into my math class, and there was a new kid sitting next to me. his name was tyler. he was really cute, and i said hi. he said hi back but i knew the girls will be all over him, so i just went on with my life.

the next year in 5th grade, he was in my class. he sat at my table, and when i made this random character, in writing later that day, he plopped right next to me, thats the day we became friends.

we became really good friends. we made up stories, comics, talked on AIM, and i knew he liked me, and i liked him, ALOT. so thats when i told him i loved him, he didnt mind and we wee still friends. then he told me that HE liked me, thats when i steped up and asked him out. want to know what he said? YES!

so we went out, and my life was perfect, absoulutly perfect.

later in the year, i was jelous of a girl he hung out with cause i knew she liked him. you could tell, alot, and her name was haleigh.

we had fights snd then in april i screamed at him then i broke up with him. worst day of my life. after school i called him and said i was sorry and to forgive me. he said we can go out again.

we still had fights thats when he said, 'this is enough im breaking up" (he didnt excacly say that but you get the point)

i always tried to win him back, but nothing worked

on the last day of school, he told me a girl asked him out and he said yes. i cried right at school. it was horrible.

now its sumer and im going into 6th grade, going into middle school, with tons of new guys to meet. im still not over it, but i will next year i hope.

i still keep in touch with him and we're still friends. i hope to get a new boyfriend next year and get over tyler. and that's my story

Hey thanks alot for telling me your stories, and please keep sending your stories, its sooo great to hear all your stories. You know what's sad...girls have to put up with (sweet, mean, ediotic) guys in our lives. Ugh, why can't you guys ever understand a girl! :lol: But hey whatever, i'm always keepin' cool. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back