Your stance on Facebook?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I deleted Instagram off my phone yesterday, and I don't have any urges to check it (yay!) And I personally think Facebook is a waste of time, but if you like Facebook, go ahead and stay on it.

i used to like facebook a lot back in middle school, but now im just bored with it honestly O:

really the only thing i ever did on facebook was like a bunch of pages and take a bunch of quizzes....oooops! i never played any of the games. it was back around 2009 - 2010 when i used facebook often, but now theres just waaaaaay too much stuff on it. too many ads and "SHARE/LIKE FOR A FREE CEILING FAN!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS POST THEN YOU ARE TERRIBLE" x_x

i dont mind it once in a while though. i dont use it that much at all though

I enjoy Facebook. It's a great way to connect with people I don't see because of distance. However, I find chatting online to be very boring and emotionless. If someone chats me on FB I usually ignore it or say bye. (Yeah that seems rude lol) I just feel that my generation depends solely on approval/likes on their post on Facebook. I'll admit I do enjoy likes and I get a lot, but when people's lives rely on approval from a group of people rather than approval of themselves, then it's a problem, and Facebook isn't helping with that. Facebook is making my generation socially withdrawn which is sad :/

Yeah. The "approval/likes" part about Facebook and Instagram really bothers me. Can people just post something without adding 1 million filters and/or trying to look cool?!

I use facebook to keep in touch with friends BUT it has its downsides, well for me anyway, had experience of my ex boyfriends finding me on there and being complete asses >.>

I use no social networking sites whatsoever. I have better use for my time instead of wasting it with that rubbish. This site and horsecity are as social as I get. And that's enough.

Facebook is okay for me. I really do have to agree with the game requests and the "Share this to give $1 to the African kids.", "Share if you love God, scroll down if you love Satan" (I love God but please, God doesn't have Facebook and he already know I love Him and would want me to spend my time on better things than sharing the user-made photo) and the "Like if you like 1 Direction, Comment if you like The Vamps and share if you like 5 Seconds Of Summer!!11!1!". It's freakin annoying.

I do use Facebook though, mainly for school activities. When we have projects, group chat. When we have group activities, group chat. If we don't know what the answer is to our assignment and maybe someone knows, group chat. Also, I like to rant in Facebook whoopie.

Facebook's alright. I go on pretty much daily. Makes it easier to make plans with friends, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back