Your style

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeans/Cargos

Band tees/t-shirts/tight tees

My Vans

Lightnin bolt earrings and necklace

black and green fabric friendship bracelets

wen i go out with my bf..

for some reason we always wear skinnys 2getha :angry:

but rite now im wearing a brown tee & a beige denim mini.

id probably never wear it out tho lol.

I usually wear a skirt with black tights underneath or skinny jeans, Jelly bracelets stacked up my arms, Converse and any shirt that matches the pants/skirt I'm wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear a pair of jeans and throw on a shirt from my closed with some red and white and black shoes. Not much.

i also where my school shirt and our school drug thing. it tells you not to do drugs. i wear hoodies but it's getting hot so not alot. flipflops or crocks (because i twist my ankle)nd messy buns. capri's berrimudas and shorts

I have nobody to impress so no reason to actually get dressed XD
Same Here.

I've no one to impress. So I have no reason to get dressed up in fancy clothes.

This one person from the highschool made a comment on a picture of me and she was all "Haha. Trying to look hot? Try Harder Michelle" So I just Told her off.

i usually wear a shirt, sometimes a tee. i usually wear shirts and tees of a solid color. I also wear capris, jeans, and sweats. I also wear either my really baggy sweatshirt or two other jackets that i have. i also wear shorts.

i will always stay away from...DRESSES!!!! and skirts and anything related to them in anyway. no offense to people who wear dresses. its just not my thing as i am a tomboy.

It depends,

Normally for Shirts I wear colors, or a simple design, I usually mix and max different colors together

For the pants, If its school jeans, If its a hot day at home, short-shorts

I have 3 pairs of shoes, my brown converse, some black& white slip-ons and some nike shoes

My hair is usually down

I like summer dresses too

I dont really fancy skirts and fancy dresses

Last edited by a moderator:
Graphic Ts

Ripped Jeans

Capris

Camo Jeans

Corduroy

Buttony Shirts

Flashy Hats

Studded/Glittered Belts

I'm more of a preppy punky look. Mostly preppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back