Your Tama Schedule

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep my Tamagotchis paused during the day, since I can't take them to work with me. A biochemistry lab is really no place for a Tamagotchi, not to mention I would be teased relentlessly by the PhD students.

They're also set a few hours ahead, so I can care for them in the evenings and so that they go to sleep when I do XD

I usually keep my Tamagotchi's in real time unless I'm going to work (unfortunately I can't take them to work). When i get home I usually play with them for about 30 minutes and keep them on real time while I do homework. They go to bed around 10pm on average. Funny thing, I'm usually a night owl but on occasion I find myself falling asleep at 10pm right alongside my Tamagotchis. :D

My tamas are in real time unless its night and I want to play with them or have to go out somewhere, then I set the back a couple hours

I take mine to school since the teachers dont mind if I only press a few buttons as long as its not distracting. For the P's I do send them to work though

I only pause when I go to an amusement park or something (but usually just set the time back so theyre sleeping)

But there was one time I took her with me, even on rides and stuff. I'll probably make something so I can do more of that

I have my P's running at normal time. I take it to work with me too, though I can't always take care of it when I'm there. Once I've finished work I make sure it's not dead (or run away) and I play a few games with it to shed the pounds it's put on through the day from me giving it treats to keep it happy (and quiet!)

I was curious to see what everyone's tama schedules are? In relation to real time, what is your tama's clock set to? What times are they usually paused? How long do they stayed paused? Do you bring them to school/work? What do they do while you are there? When you get home, what is the first thing you do with your tama? What time do they usually go to bed?
My Tama's clocks are usually set to real time and normally are only paused when I'm driving or in school. I do bring them to school but I don't keep them paused during lunch or passing periods as I tend to take care of them at those times. Though, if I can leave them at Tama Pre-school or Tama School I'll do that instead of setting them to sleep. When I get home I usually check their needs right away and fix anything that might be going awry before I continue on with my day. I usually check on them occasionally from there on before going to bed at around 9 PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama is set to real time, and I try not to pause it almost ever. I think the only times I pause it is when I know I'll be busy and wont be able to get to it (Which hasen't been the case for like a month haha) Things like going to movies and such. I don't really have too much of a set time for everything, however sometimes I can't get to my tama in time before he goes to bed at 8:45 :< it always scares me cause I'm afraid he wont be alive the next morning for some reason? Also because I sleep late and go to bed late I almost never catch him right when he wakes up or before, and I always get a little bit of a heart attack when I wake up to check on him xD

I still have to set the clock later because I sleep when my Tama could go to work. But when I get up early she gets a shower,food and I get her quite happy so she can work and I don't have to worry if she's doing good.

I always carry my Tamagotchi with me so I can check. I mostly work the late afternoon or at night so not probleme with the schedule.

It happens that I forgot my Tamagotchi (or phone,or purse,or everything) in a hurry in my boyfriends house but luckily he had an extra trainning how to take care xD so ot's really cute how he looks after even though he never had a Tamagotchi.

My tama clock is set to 2 hours behind real time just so I get a bit more game time with it. I have never paused my tama before. During the day, I would send it to work & after that, to school.

When I run my Tama I set it to real time. Lately, I've been having to pause mine for around 4-5 hours while I'm at work some days of the week because they don't allow distractions. I work in retail, so they're finicky about looking presentable and not distracted to customers. :p I need to set mine back two hours like you so that I can spend more time with them at night because I'm usually up pretty late. Having the clock set to normal time slows their growth a lot for me since I pause a lot.

When not paused, I make sure they're all happy and fed and depending on what character I want to aim for I'll judge if to work off the pounds or keep them. I usually work them off. I have a V3 running at the moment, so we go to the shop and play games frequently. Hopefully later this month, I'll be able to keep up with my Tama but it's going to be harder to do. I'll be going into my last year of college and my schedule is filled, but I want to try so much to keep my little pals around!

My tamas are set to real time. They are hardly ever paused.

If I take them to work with me, which I usually do, I can usually get away with not pausing them since I mainly work morning shifts.

I usually wake up when they do, so there's no need for me to adjust the time. :p

Sakura-San123 :wub:

The clock of my Tamagotchi is set a couple of hours behind real time as well, since I am usually able to stay up pretty late and often due to that, sleep till 12 pm (when there's no school, of course). But well, as my school has started again, I usually keep my Tama paused while I'm at school - after that I will un-pause it and then pause it again next morning. During weekends it's a little different though, and I won't pause them during weekends.

I can't bring my Tama to school, so I think pausing it is the best way to keep it alive, because I don't want to mess with the clock either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back