Your true self?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hide who I really am all the time. I'm afraid people will laugh just cause I like anime or the Jonas Brothers. Because at my school...Almost everyone is a snobby rich kid. So I usually keep quiet.

In my opinion, I think that I have 3 sides of myself.

A crazy one, a happy one, and a shy one.

I like to be myself, and why not?

Nobody has seen me in real life on Tamatalk, and that's the truth.

They don't know, or have seen, me completely.

When I am with my true friends, I am seriously crazy, truthful, myself, and happy.

With people that I'm not familiar with, I can be shy and insecure. Maybe not even feel like myself.

I'm just a normal girl who laughs alot, maybe a little consciece about myself, and I love to have fun, crazy times.

People don't know me completely.

The people that do are my parents, and my good friends.

Get to know me, and I'm probably different than what you thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like this EVERY SINGLE DAY!! And UrItChI, you took the all the words right out of my mouth! Only my parents and good friends (in real life) knows the real side of me. In class, if I try to act like myself, people will just think I'm weird (except for my friends). I had a hard time being accepted because no one liked me when I tried to be myself, so I had to act like someone I'm not ALL THE TIME (another reason I think not very many people liked me in my class was because I'm chinese. >.< Grrrr).

I have a wild, wacky, and fun side with my friends and family, but I can be shy and very insecure with people I don't know very well. And when I got a summer job, my co-workers (let's just say xD) hated me because I had nothing to say to them!!! How stupid is that?? I'm just not so good at talking to people I don't know too well.

Some people hate me (or think I'm weird, or won't accept me) when I try to be myself. I guess that's life.

P.S. Sometimes I even feel that my parents and my close friends don't even know me or understand me completely.

I feel like this EVERY SINGLE DAY!! And UrItChI, you took the all the words right out of my mouth! Only my parents and good friends (in real life) knows the real side of me. In class, if I try to act like myself, people will just think I'm weird (except for my friends). I had a hard time being accepted because no one liked me when I tried to be myself, so I had to act like someone I'm not ALL THE TIME (another reason I think not very many people liked me in my class was because I'm chinese. >.< Grrrr).
I have a wild, wacky, and fun side with my friends and family, but I can be shy and very insecure with people I don't know very well. And when I got a summer job, my co-workers (let's just say xD) hated me because I had nothing to say to them!!! How stupid is that?? I'm just not so good at talking to people I don't know too well.

Some people hate me (or think I'm weird, or won't accept me) when I try to be myself. I guess that's life.

P.S. Sometimes I even feel that my parents and my close friends don't even know me or understand me completely.
My parents are clueless about me.

They have no idea who I really am.

:p

I'm changing schools! Yay...I hope my new school isn't filled with rich kids. But when I start school this year. I'm showing my true self. I don't care what people think of me anymore...I'll always be quiet though! >.< Thats one thing I can't change...

I think everyone is like that ^_^

On here, you can say whatever you want, express your opinions, and no one can do anything about it. You can be outgoing or introverted, and people just accept you the way you are.

On here, I'm more outgoing. I'd never say some of the things I say on here in public! Eek!

Honestly I'm not very clear about my true self. I'd really like to get to know myself better.

I like to switch my images around to surprise and entertain the people around me so I can have quite a contradictory image. Like sometimes people see me as shy, quiet, introverted, nice, friendly, while other times they see me as loud, obnoxious, wild, outgoing, fun. It's like one minute I'm the class clown, the next I'd dazzle them with my fabulous outfits. Yeah, I know, I change a lot to suit my moods and feelings and what's happening around me.

It's no different on TamaTalk. On one forum I'll be just totally laid back and going with the flow with short simple posts, on another I'll be obnoxiously posting crazy, flashy words and emoticons (spam nearly to be honest), and then I'll be generously helping people with their problems with sophisticated analyses, and then I'll be posting various Tamagotchi tips and advice in a professional manner, and then just randomly posting topics and replies to interest people, etc. So you'll always see me around behaving differently. This is my first post in here on self reflection, by the way.

I don't show all of me. That'd just annoy me.

Well on TamaCHAT most of my friends know what I'm like.

But I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

If there's something I don't agree with I won't change my views to fit others witohut good reason.

So the true me:

Random

Outgoing

Moody

If someone's annoying me and keeps pestering me I'm not afraid to tel lthem to shut up either.

But anyway the nice me...rarely seen, since I'm usually in a mood.

But I talk a lot and I'll play game, but I still won't stand for pestering.

Depends who I'm with!!

With my best friends, friends & family, I can be whoever I want!!!!!!!!!!

With people I don't know or boys I fancy, i'm really self-concsious. Out of everyone here, I'm most like MnMztama495

I am waaay more myself on TT than anywhere else. Not to many people in real life knows the “real me”. But, then again, I don’t think I do, either…

But, yeah. No one I know in real life loves manga, and my friends don’t like Pokemon, or other stuff that I like, but here, lotsa people do~ My real life friends are great though :puroperatchi: Like Simone and brianah...

My parents are clueless about me. And, they expect me to be all responsible and get all my schoolstuff perfect…

Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, so, to sum it all up, I luvs TT. And me buddies on TT and TC.

:ichigotchi:

I am waaay more myself on TT than anywhere else. Not to many people in real life knows the “real me”.  But, then again, I don’t think I do, either…
But, yeah. No one I know in real life loves manga, and my friends don’t like Pokemon, or other stuff that I like, but here, lotsa people do~ My real life friends are great though ^_^ Like Simone and brianah...

My parents are clueless about me. And, they expect me to be all responsible and get all my schoolstuff perfect…

Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, so, to sum it all up, I luvs TT. And me buddies on TT and TC.

;)
Yeah, I don't think I know my true self either. But that's okay, because I think that if you don't know your true self...you can be anyone you want to be. :eek:

TamaTalk is kind of my escape sometimes, from real life. Like sometimes, when I feel sad or angry, I come on TamaTalk or TamaCHAT to cool off. Or if my parents are arguing in another room, I come on TamaTalk just to get away.

It really helps :)

Love,

CB

PS: (Random sidenote): @shs415 I love your avatar and signature. I LOVE Shugo Chara. ;)

Yeah, I don't think I know my true self either. But that's okay, because I think that if you don't know your true self...you can be anyone you want to be. ^_^  

TamaTalk is kind of my escape sometimes, from real life. Like sometimes, when I feel sad or angry, I come on TamaTalk or TamaCHAT to cool off. Or if my parents are arguing in another room, I come on TamaTalk just to get away.

It really helps :eek:

Love,

CB

PS: (Random sidenote): @shs415 I love your avatar and signature. I LOVE Shugo Chara. :)
Yeah, we could be anything~~

That's the same for me. I go onto TT when I'm upset, and it really helps me cool off.

~offtopic~ Thankies! I love Shugo Chara, too. (obviously) I can't wait for volume 5 in the US!

Mehh. My TT personality is a fake. :/

I have several of personalities.

Most of 'em are horrible.

Yeah!! I love being short, but sometimes when people think I'm eight it gets annoying. They start calling me "Little Girl" and stuff, and I just dont feel like myself. AND even worse, people that are YOUNGER than me think I'm a little girl!

Also, I'm always laughing, but people act so amazed when they make me laugh, like it's a challenge or something. I dont get it. Also sometimes my voice and my attitude changes in public. and people think I'm being babyish or impolite when I talk differently. After I say something in a weird voice I hit myself for sounding so stupid!

[SIZE=13pt]Well...It really depends on who I'm with. ._."[/SIZE]

When I'm with my friends, I act like this dim-witted, perverted, happy-go-luck sort of kid.

And well...Thats not really me. :p

I don't usually like to act so dim-witted, but it just sorta happens. Kinda like a cover up so people like me better? In a way. :/...I dunno...

Actually...To tell you the truth...Now that I think about it. I'm not really sure who I am. O_O"

I have a lot of different personalty's...It's hard to tell which one is the real me. ]:

Well, all I know is who I WANT to be.

I want to be known the world. I want to be famous.

I want to act, dance, or possibly sing (if I ever get lessons). I'm still trying to find out my own style, and who I want to be, but I want to do show biz.

It's always been my dream to preform...to be a star. And hopefully one day I can pursue that dream.

That's all I know for sure about myself.

And it's something I'll always know.

at school i have a passion for randomness and it usually it gets WAY over the top.and people think i am dumb and annoying.even one of my closest friends thinks i'm dumb.she even calls me a dummy head DX and if i said liked tokyo mew mew to my other best friend she would say what is that and i would go mew mew power and she would think i sam weird.and on tamatalk nobody thinks i am dumb or annoying.and everyone here that likes tokyo mew mew can understand my over-the-top strong fangirlisim for tokyo mew mew!!XDDD

True self?

I don't know who my 'true self' is. Honestly, I have no clue. One day I'm quiet and sensitive, the next day I'll feel/act like an angry jerk at home, the next day I'll be full of energy and random, and then occasionally I feel very sad. I don't really know much about myself, I know my hobbies and what I like or dislike but I think that's about it.

What drives me insane is that whole, 'be yourself' crap. What if I don't know who I am? Then honestly, how am I supposed to do that? =/

I hope to find out sometimes who my true self is sometime..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back