Your very first tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What version was ur very first tama?

• Version 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Version 2

• Version 3

• Version 4

• Mini

• Other one I don't know about

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first tama was a V1. I have all of the versions. :)

I got my V1 when it first came out in Canada.

I can only remember that, I forget the date by now. :)

My friend gave me his unwanted Christmas Present V3 in January. :)

or possibly February :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a V1 on January 14,2003-I wrote the date on the back. Six weeks ago me and my cousin tried to debug it and the wires broke! I was so scared. I thought I broke my very first tamagotchi! When I put it back together it worked! Only one thing was wrong. It had no sound :)

V.3,it broke now.I was in school and all of a sudden the screen had blobs of ink IN the screen.

Now I have a V.3 which ran out batteries and a V.4.

Mine was a Version 1 called Tracy. I found it at school and nobody claimed it so i got lucky! =DD

*sniff**sniff*

*sobs loudly*

My first Tamagotchi was a version 1. I still have it, at 65th generation, and a baby. It's my dearest Tamagotchi, my favourite, I love it more over my version 1. I even remember when I got it, and where I got it from... I've almost had it for 2 years now (it's almost 1 year 11 months now)

I've had a V.1 V.2 V.3 V.4 and my first was a V.1. I got my V.1 a month before V.2 came out. :lol:

My first one was a V2. My cousin got a V1 and I wanted one SO bad. My mom told me that she might get me one for Christmas. And She did. By the time I got one, it was V2 already. My cousin got a V2 aswell. The Beech desgin just like me. It was a funny Expirence :lol:

-KG-

My first tamagotchi was a v1 named Karin. My best friend's (who's name was Karin) friend had one and she showed it to everyone. Then of coarse I wanted one. My dad took me to Wall-mart. They did have one, but the cashier said that it wasn't in the computer, and they didn't know the price! He estimated the price, and I only had to pay $6.00!!!

My first tamagotchi was a v1 named Karin. My best friend's (who's name was Karin) friend had one and she showed it to everyone. Then of coarse I wanted one. My dad took me to Wall-mart. They did have one, but the cashier said that it wasn't in the computer, and they didn't know the price! He estimated the price, and I only had to pay $6.00!!!

V.3,it broke now.I was in school and all of a sudden the screen had blobs of ink IN the screen.Now I have a V.3 which ran out batteries and a V.4.
Actually, that happened to my VERY first tama, only 1 day after I got it, it broke. But I consider the one I got the day after that my very first tama. I got my real first tama Sept. 30th of last year and my "first" tama Oct. 1 of last year. Well, I only had it 4 a day, so...

It broke cuz I dropped it on the floor. lol

///Matchy :unsure:

Mine was a orange w/ zebra stripes V3. Her name was Vira, and she was a Kurokotchi. I got it sometime last year..

TG4E :wub:

My very first tamagotchi was the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 Man did I miss it (as you know I turned it in).

locky458

My first tamagotchi was a V2- if I'm not mistaken in the summer of 2004.

[Not V3, V2.]

Last edited by a moderator:
My first Tama was a G1 or G2 I got back in 1997.

Haha, that was so long ago.

My first proper tamagotchi was a V2. I got it as an early Christmas present in November or late October. It was a green with some other colour on it, I can't remember and the colours rubbed off. I had to keep it a secret until Christmas because I wasn't exactly supposed to get it :D !!! I did well though! I kept it a secret for nearly 2 weeks!

I did have a fake tama thing before that. I got it from the Ekka (the Brisbane Show). It only lasted for a week though and then the screen got wrecked for some reason. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back