Your view...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]I'm fine with gay marriage.[/SIZE]

If two people fall in love, they should have the same priveledges as any other couple. They should be allowed to marry.

I personally believe that because God created the world and how we work, he has every right to create the definition of marriage and that it should be upheld.
We are sexual beings- it's just how we roll. And marriage was created so that a man and a woman could enter in this special relationship with eachother, have children and stay together till death do they part. A person is a person but a man is made different than a woman.

If you want to be gay, fine but don't try to change the definition of marriage.
Tamaw/pants has a point...

God created the world and everything in it and he created sexuality.

Gay marriage is wrong because god created man and woman so a woman can get married with a man and a man can get married with a woman.

Gay marriage is against God's image of sexuality.

In the bible it says something about a gay city burned down to the ground because they sinned a lot because they were GAY.

If we accept gay marriage, the same thing will happen again.

You are all warned....

Tamaw/pants has a point...God created the world and everything in it and he created sexuality.

Gay marriage is wrong because god created man and woman so a woman can get married with a man and a man can get married with a woman.

In the bible it says something about a gay city burned down to the ground because they sinned a lot because they were GAY.

You are all warned....
Wait. Are you saying that gay people sin more than other people? o_O I have never heard that anywhere before. Anyway, back on topic....I believe it's fine. I think it's wonderful that California legalized gay marriage recently. Some people think that if you're gay, why must you marry? Why not just just be a couple? One of the main reasons is that marriage gives you rights you don't have just as an unmarried couple. It's also more official, and special to many people. I wish gay marriage was legal in more states. Yes, it goes against lots of religions....but why on earth are we basing our whole country on just certain religions? Lots of people don't believe in sex before marriage or moving in together before marriage, but is it illegal? Nope. And that's because we all have different beliefs. So why is gay marriage still illegal in so many places? Because it's a sin according to the Bible? But many things are legal here that are also considered sins! So why is it so much worse? Just doesn't make sense to me. Oh, and I respect everyone's opinions here. Finally, I would just like to add that I certainly do believe in God, but I am not a perfect Christian/Catholic. I have kind of an odd set of beliefs that come from different religions. So that's just my two cents.

Tamaw/pants has a point...God created the world and everything in it and he created sexuality.

You are all warned....
I'm trying really, very hard to keep this civil. Bear with me.

Okay, no. Tell me. How is it that the God who CREATED the entirety of the universe and all within it is going to create gay people if he didn't want 'em here? Explain to me that. Seriously. Just explain that and I'll be happy.

If God is so utterly infallible, why did he let this thing slip past his radar? It doesn't seem to make much sense. I mean, the man supposedly has the power to destroy the world with a snap of his fingers. Surely if he hated gays enough to burn down a whole city of 'em, he'd be able to eradicate them without bothering anyone else? To be honest, all I can think of is how many holes your God-er, post, has, logically.

And just as a note, Sodom and Gomorrah was burned down for more than just having some gay people. It also had all sorts of interesting things in it, such as, oh, say, sex with animals, sex with family members, and other such things. Oh, and sex with little kids. But that was kind of par for the course in those times.

But now onto my actual opinion, hurrrr.

Gay Marriage. Do it. Now. You suck if you don't. So, something between your legs stops you from getting a piece of paper that says you're married. Dooooesn't really make sense to me.

"You are all warned..." - ooookkk.... thanks for that reminder :D

We've now got to the stage in this topic where some members have disregarded the site rules and ignored the warning specifically mentioned by the Guides team in the very first post: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2194867

This topic is therefore closed with a polite request that no more like it are made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back