Your wish is granted

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YWIGB its just a hill out of the water with no vegetation or life and its the sixe of a car

IWIH A 1st class trip to paris

it was a scam

i wish i had a immortal blanket thats the coziest, warmest blanket in history and isnt a fake for free and when you put it around yourself, you would be invisible but you could see through it ( like the invisibility cloak in harry potter )

> ;) cant catch me now

Last edited by a moderator:
YGIGB anything that touches anything that is touching it becomes invisible, therefore making the whole world invisible!!! >:)

I wish my friends accepted me.

ywhbg it dosent work

iwih a horse (don't say its dead plz)

it had rabies

i wish i had a immortal tama that nothing could happen or had to it

YWIGB your tama is only functional in Brazil.

I wish I was the smartest and most talented person in the world (not like that isn't true already...jk!) :D

YWIG but now you have a new threat: Socks flying everywhere!

IWIH.....a book! :)

YWIGB they are just crumbs

IWIH the power to make the next person to post make my wish come true with out any side effects

it dosent work > :D

i wish i had the best tv in the world: it is immortal, it functions everywhere, anytime, all that is on is futurama, all the time; AND it has plug holes for a video game consoles

> :D no loopholes now.... might end the whole topic.....

YWIGB then one of the most annoying episodes come on!ha ha!ha ha ha ah ha!ha ha haaa!*coughs*

IWIH the abilities to be a spirit and get indo peoples minds and control them, and to read peoples minds and be a shapeshifter.

Please try not to double post. Instead, edit your other post. Remember, no matter how frustrated you get, please try not to get angry at others. ;)

Back to the Topic:

YWIGB You read somebody's mind but there's nothing interesting because all they think about is...HARVEST MOON! (This must be me! :p ) Then you accidentally shape-shift into a cow and lose your mind-reading etc. powers. Now you are a cow! Don't worry, everyone likes cows. ;)

IWIH the power to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back