YOUR writing ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Girl

Reaction score
So, who writes here on TT?

Lyrics? Short stories? Anything! Let us read here :)

I've got a thingo to get the ball rolling. It's about a gig I went to with my best friend, Katie. It was pretty cool.

Stealing O'neal, The Mission In Motion and Ellington.

She was hooked from the moment Jake walked on stage. Singing along to every lyric that slipped off his tongue. Her eyes flicked from Jake to Michael and back again, uncertain of who to look at. Not sure whether to watch Michael's magic fingers, or Jake's wonderful lips, singing words that told her own story. The end of their set came all too soon for her, but she couldn't wait for the next one.

During the break, she spoke to me, nearly shaking with excitement.

She smiled and tore her eyes away from the set up, and said "Do you think they know we're singing?", to which I reply "Of course they do."

The break wasn't long, and Stealing O'Neal were doing what they do, making their own personal magic. She beamed when she saw Jack Tosi smile. They gave us opportunities to sing the words back to them, and she yelled Chin Up, Baby so loud, just like the rest of us. She was so excited.

Next up was The Mission In Motion, they played last and left everyone speechless. A Curse, A Calling was the last song in the set, and she sang every word, making up the lyrics she didn't know. We met Ellington afterwards, and she and Jake had an instant connection. Him commenting on how he saw her singing evey word, her commenting on how incredible the show was.

Their goodbye left her leaving the venue in tears. She turned to me, her eyes red and puffy from crying, her voice sore and broken from singing, and make up all over her face and said "I love everything about music."

The end :)

So, show off your writing :) x

Ohh, haha. I thought you meant writing, as in the way your letters look. I'm supposed to write a play for LA right now. It's a continuation of Hansel and Gretel. A really retarded one. I just finished my short story unit, and my poetry unit before that.

My random poem:

I eat mangos

All day long

And I do the tango

While I sing a song

PS: I have really ugly writing.

I started writing a story, it's actually based in real life. The girl was raped and murdered in Japan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junko_Furuta

RIP Junko Furuta

And this is inspired by the song Taion, by the GazettE

I twisted it up a bit though. Instead of a house they're in an abandoned apartment ._.

---

BODY TEMPERATURE

Although she tried to cry out for help, the men would only smack her shut. Crystal-like droplets ran down her reddened cheeks from all the hitting, and now she only held onto the tiled surface, which in all honesty was not a comfortable place to lay on. The floor was immensely cold, too much for her naked body alone to handle.

There was no doubt in her mind that there wasn't even one single person in the whole apartment to hear her cries. Body temperature. It was definitely rising in fear. She could only hope to smile once more, in a different kind of atmosphere. Just once again...

Those sinister shadows volumized with unpleasant laughter, a laughter in which stained the poor girl's eardrums. Her own freedom had been taken once the she'd been kidnapped and then became trapped in none other than an apartment. An abandoned one at that. The girl was a troubled teen, only in highshool. Once the kidnappers had her trapped, the forced her to call her mother, lying about how safe she was, how she was only with a friend. Her parents didn't have much interest in her, due to the dramatic problems she caused. They weren't worried at all.. Anyway, her name was Junko Furuta. At only the innocent age of sixteen, she walked along those busy streets of Japan. Who knew it could get so dangerous..

He'd written the words, yes, but they weren't supposed to come,

Not today, not tomorrow,

Not until all of this was done.

If we'd all been like she,

Who knows who we would be?

Her words didn't float above, like all she'd said before,

They'd pierced our chests and forced us to the floor.

But her, she'd grown hate like him and her,

She wasn't the same, and we knew that for sure,

But if only none of this started, if only he hadn't said,

If only she hadn't made things worse, if only she'd stayed dead.

It's terrible, I know. xD

Taken from my English hw: "Hansel and Gretel in Wal-Mart":

N = narator

G = Gretel

H = Hansel

C = Cinderella

---

N – On their way to the magical land of Wal-Mart, they got lost in the forest where they were walking

G – Are we there yet? I’m hungry. And cold. And I needa pee.

H – Be patient. I’m sure we’re almost there. Right, Cinderella?

C – Ummm… Actually I don’t exactly know where we are. When was the last time you went to Wal-Mart?

H – We’ve actually never been to Wal-Mart. We thought you knew where it was.

C – I’m sorry. I’m a princess. My servants are the ones who usually do these things. I always just stay at the castle.

G – Don’t you have a phone? You could call one of your servants to come help us.

C – They’re all on vacation.

H – Well than you should’ve told us you didn’t know where it was!

C – Well I thought you knew!

H – Why would I know? We never even had any money to go shopping!

C – WELL SORRY! How was I supposed to know that?

N – While Hansel and Cinderella were arguing, Gretel noticed that the Wal-Mart was just behind a bunch of trees.

G – Umm, you guys?

H – Not now, Gretel. Can’t you see we’re trying to find Wal-Mart?

G – Yeah, but…

H – I TOLD YOU! WE ARE TRYING TO FIND WAL-MART! If you’re not gonna help, just go home.

C – We’re lost. How is she gonna get home?

G – I’M TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT WAL-MART IS BEHIND THOSE TREES!

H – Well, sorry…

N – And then the three of them set off for Wal-Mart once more.

Latest posts

Back