YouTube Blackout

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Title. I posted this here because it's mainly about the site in general, not the videos.

So in case you don't know on July 15 every YouTube channel that isn't BETA will be changed to BETA. The YouTube Blackout revolves around no one going online on the 14th, like a riot.

More info here: https://help.youtube.com/support/youtube/bi...?&answer=152024

I might do it. Because I know a lot of people will say "omg that's so childish" But YouTube has always been about Broadcasting Yourself, freedom of speech, and now their taking away our choiceof weather to have BETA or not.

What do you think users?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with, there's a transparency option.

Cool with me. Although I will miss the old one.

Probably not. I don't really care about the design, I just wanna make videos.

EDIT: Accidently clicked submit before I finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, so all you have to do is not go on?

I don't know anything about this BETA, but I have a Youtube account.. sure, I'll do it :-D

I love YT. I hate the BETA though. Eh. I don't go a day with out YT so I won't do the boycot.

I don't see it working at all. Although, I reckon we should have a choice of what version we have.

I may, The Beta is suposted to make the "experence of the site more enjoyable"

I don't like BETA, Its to complicated =P

I have a YouTube but I don't go on unless I really want to watch a video. So I'm probably not going on anyway.

I personally hate the new channels >_<
you can't go wrong with the classic look.

it's just so hard to find stuff on the beta channels. i hardly go on my youtube anyway.

I like my "personal" channels to be on the original/traditional (whatever) Youtube profile setting. Only my joint account with Toni do I have on BETA, so people can more easily access our videos.

At first I HATED BETA, but now I like being on a channel and being able to just watch videos without really refreshing the page.

Eh, I don't know. I guess I want to keep that we have the option of a choice.

I won't log on, unless I feel the urgent need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back