Youtube defect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParentGuardian

Reaction score
I was on youtube today, and it seems like almost all of the videos are being blocked. It might just be my computer, but I was wondering if it's the same for anyone else.

They might even be shutting down youtube.

:3 nya

On my computer, most of the videos I try to watch say "This video is unavaliable"

It really makes me angry, because those videos really arent unavaliable, theres just something wrong with youtube. According to my dad, its because youtube records what videos you watch, and as soon as you watch a certain amount they cut you off. I can't explain it properly.

On my computer, most of the videos I try to watch say "This video is unavaliable"
It really makes me angry, because those videos really arent unavaliable, theres just something wrong with youtube. According to my dad, its because youtube records what videos you watch, and as soon as you watch a certain amount they cut you off. I can't explain it properly.
Just refresh the page.

That happened to me once today.

Refreshing it always brings it back.

I'm still on Youtube.

I've been on it all day because I am sick.

And for me it has been working all day. =]

I was on youtube today, and it seems like almost all of the videos are being blocked. It might just be my computer, but I was wondering if it's the same for anyone else.

If you mean blocked as in your computer won't let you view the page then somebody has either:

1. Adjusted security.

2. Adjusted the child protection settings.

If not then it's probably youtube has removed the video or they are having technical difficulties.

No nothing like that's happening I hope they never close it though! How will I watch my Keroro animes!? Ahhh! XD

Just refresh the page.That happened to me once today.

Refreshing it always brings it back.

I'm still on Youtube.

I've been on it all day because I am sick.

And for me it has been working all day. =]
That dosen't work

I get that once in a while.

I don't usually watch YouTube videos, but it has happened to me once or twice when I watch a few videos in a row. I just usually stay away from YouTube for a while (Maybe a week or two) and it will let me watch videos again after.

I notice that every now and then.

If it says anything about Youtube editing or something

and that they'll be right back, a lot of features won't work.

That includes watching videos.

I was watching a TDI episode and on the details it said Youtube is shutting down this month. I sure hope not!

Yeah, I've had that happen. Very annoying. I just used another user's youtube.

Try looking up the video you want on google video. When youtube fails, the actual videos from there are still on google video(Which is actually a internet video seach engine), and working fine. Youtube are probably just doing maintenance. :)

Hope I helped.

No nothing like that's happening I hope they never close it though! How will I watch my Keroro animes!? Ahhh! XD
I was watching episode 34, finished it, then tried 35, and it didn't work. But I'm on my dad's computer now, tho. I think it'll work. And that's what it was, that unavailable thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back