youtube

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dance4jazzy

Reaction score
I watch videos almost all the time Like Hannah Montana and Akon and more :( <_< :( :(

Yep ;) Lots of people do! I watch family guy, tripping the rift, robot chicken shows. I also watch MRC videos, and other things like that. But my favorite is to watch DDR videos.

I used to however I don't anymore unless what I want to watch isn't on another place I use. :D

Yeap. I watch Hannah Montana too. And some other really dumb videos like the one that says, My United States of...WHATEVA!!!

Yeap. I watch Hannah Montana too. And some other really dumb videos like the one that says, My United States of...WHATEVA!!!
Yeah haha that's one of my favorite Brookers videos! :)

I absolutely love youtube. The videos are awesome and fun to watch. My friends and I make lots of random videos and put them up. If anyone wants to know our youtube username, PM me. :)

DDR videos and music are fun to watch. x.x I don't think you can watch full shows cuz there might be a time limit, or another reason might be that no one wants to record hannah montana or any show for half an hour, and then have to work to get it on youtube. x.x

Latest posts

Back