Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi - What do you think of the new mascots?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is better?

• Yumemitchi :3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Kiraritchi =D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I love 'em both!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I hate 'em both. ._.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Meloditchi and Lovelitchi in the TV series, anyway?
Well, it's not just Lovelitchi and Melodytchi who go away; it's EVERYONE. Violetchi, Gozarutchi, Mimitchi... Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Himespetchi, and the Spacy Brothers are the only characters they're keeping. Otherwise, the new show is just full of sparkly new girly characters.

I LOVE blue and dislike pink. XD I miss the days when Tamagotchi wasn't girly. ._.

Last I recall, Princess Spacey and the 15th Anniversary ID Ls didn't come in anything but pink (and purple for the 15th one). Maybe the newest release would have more color options, but the current newest releases are very "girly".

Also, the P1 had a variety of colors and variety. It wasn't just pink and purple. They had blues, greens, and all kinds of patterns geared to any audience.

Also, the problem is that people assume that girls like shows all about girls, and boys like shows all about boys. But I'm a girl and I hardly like any girl Tamagotchis; most of my favorite characters are guys, and I know a lot of boys who like female Tamagotchi characters. The new anime has lots of girl characters and only a few main boys, which is why I don't like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back