zacodos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midjet

Reaction score
hi i love imagination which includes daydreaming, dreaming, writing, reading, playing (possibly make believe) and much much more! today i will express some of my imagination!

BREAKING NEWS:

we have found a new species which we named zacodos. they come in all shapes and sizes and are smart enough to learn english! we may be opening up a zacodo adoption shop to buy them as pets!

2 years later...

newsman: the zacodos shop is finally open! come and buy one today!

up for sale:

bingbing: a yellow sphere with a cute smile. about the size of a soccer ball. love to play catch and bounce (bounce in circles for hours :S)

shyzo: a purple one the size of bing bing is very shy and loves to play hide and seek!

rocky!: a playful one who is humanoid with spikes on his head (EDIT: blue), and back! loves to play catch (with rocks!!)

and last but not least

hover: a pink one the size of a tennis ball with strange looking wings. loves to play freedom (fly all day, like humans can do this...)

i will post pictures soon and when i run out i will bring in more! :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back