Zak, the child of one much loved

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa221

Reaction score
Hello, today, I will be starting from a baby my tamagotchi, Xavier has had by marrying his band member, Makiko. I'll always miss you!!! I want to name him Zak, he is very bouncy and adores his train! He always has cute little hearts! He's decided to play the megadrums! He hasn't done much yet, find out more in about an hour!

Stats:

Happy: full

Hungry: full

Tone: 345

Rythm: 334

Original: 344

Weight: 5 LBS

Ok, Uh, Zak grew into a Kutchitamatchi!!! I really don't understand why :) Weell, anyway, he plays a guitar like his dad, and loves to practice! His toy is a UFO, and at 4:30PM he got accepted into pre school, he seems to like to play the jump rope game, even if he loses against every hitodetchi :D , now for his stats!

Player:

Boy

0 yr

15 LBS

ZAK

hungry ♥♥♥♥

happy ♥♥♥♥

stress 00

TONE 277

rhythm 298

origional 306

R&B Music

Kuchitamatchi

Gen 5G

5000p <--(He owns a shop)

I see I need to work on his tone and rhythm.

Ok, he grew into a......KITKITCHI! Those little monkeys are soo cutee!!! One more spot on my logged in character list filled! He formed a band, I named it soap, i don't know why, there is him, A hinomatchi named ryo and a nonopotchi named Louis! They play Rock n Roll!!

His tone is now 420 rhythm 407 and original is 433!

Well, I guess that's it for now!

Ok, he evolved into a...............MAMETCHI!!! And now he's in a band with a kuromametchi ad tosakatchi!! They passed their pro debute, their stats are all full.

Latest posts

Back