ZELDA RAP SONG only post if to tell me i did good!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone have this pass

Reaction score
:D back in time when the suckers used to play....actin like they all that but no-one knew the way,

GANON'S CASTLE! lv 9! link had the power, i had the mind! i held the magic sword way up high, i knew i could win i didnt have to try!

and ness advantage was on my side! i take evil 4 a ride! i smoked the teck-tights like they was hooch, 'cause soon i knew i'd have zelda's cooch! I walked to meet... the mauther faucking cannon! (i dont know why they have that in there) he dissapeerd like a ball from a cannon! i stand up high, and i shout out loud! "I GOT THE TRI-FORCE, and i am proud!" i finally hear the wind from the silva arrow, and 'ya know i leave the probla (its supposed to be problem) even though the road to coo is narrow, Zelda's on but ur (noise that sounds like a axe/sythe hitting a blade to be sharpend) cause my balls is big! to be this brave! Princess zelda is the 1 i'll save! now im playing with power! the 1980s will never go sour! (zelda music for 10 seconds then ends)

HOPED U LIKED THE SONG ITS A REAL SONG TOO!

That's a real song? I haven't heard it before. 

-DarkCore
[/b]darkcore..... you don't noe that song!?:} :mellow: O_0

Redtama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back