Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have seen them : D

I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT NOW

Its looks amazing : )

@Jae Hi- I thought you'd died xD Welcome back : )

@Paisly I haven't got a 3DS yet~ but I will definiately buy one soon- probably in the summer : D
Oh, but ocarina of time comes out in june... i think you need a 3DS RIGHT NOW. Lol, jk but seriously if i were you I'd try to get one before it becomes even more popular than it already is.

Even more screenshots were released and I'm about ready to implode. I can't wait 7 more weeks.

@Paisly

Okay~ so my mum has said she will buy me a 3DS when I've finished all my GCSE exams- which is mid june so hopefully I'll get it just in time for Ooc :D <333

and then I shall get the new Professor Layton game when that come out :D

ASDFGHJKL:LKJHGFDEFGHJKL

I WANT TO PLAY OOC NOW xD

seriously~ I hope it is as good as it looks! :D

^You mean OoT? Lol, OoC is oracle of colors. But anyway, it is so exciting~! And the game literally comes out a day after school ends, so it's perfect timing. I can count down to them both!

And how come we still don't know the official release date for Skyward Sword? D:<<

lol yes I meant OoT-

Pfffft xD

Yes yes!!! Its aaalll so excitingg!!!

I've looked at multiple websites and all the say is 'June 2011'

They should tell us the date it comes out~ so I can start counting xD

It comes out on June 17th. 8D You can start counting now. I keep seeing new videos and stuff about it, and i seriously can't wait.

Oh and hey guys, guess what? I beat Majora's Mask a while ago, and I just realized i forgot to say that. The ending is awesome, it was so exciting. And I got the fierce deity mask, so beating Majora was super easy. But it was still rewarding bc i had to work for all the masks in the first place.

Link's Awakening Had TONS of Cameos, which made the game AWESOME:

Wart

cameo1.png

Yoshi

Yoshi_Doll_Screenshot.png

Peach

Write_Photo.jpg

...to name a few.

But I can't wait for OoT 3D!

^Haven't played it yet, but i will hopefully. Aren't there also chain chomps in that game?

Hey guys, guess what I bought today? Zelda mangas! The ocarina of time and majora's mask ones. 8D

I'm a fan of the first three games, The Legend Of Zelda, Adventure Of Link and Link To The Past. Though I've played Ocarina Of Time and Wind Waker I just prefer the older 2D games.

@Paisly~ I haven't ever completed Majoras mask! D: It comes out on the 17th june? Thats 5 days before my exams finish : D

I didn't even know there were Zelda mangas!!

I WANT TO BUY SOME 8D

@Robodog and Purin Hello! and welcome to the Zelda topic! xD

Looks like this topic is coming back to life! : D

^Sorry i meant the 19th. But still, it's pretty soon. My exams finish in 2 days, so yeah i'll be done way before then.

And yeah, there are actually a lot of zelda mangas, besides OoT and MM there's also the Oracles, Four Swords, and a few others. I found them at Borders, but not in the manga section.

And guess what? I started Link's Awakening! I've gotten past level 1 and 2 so far. It's a fun one.

@robodog: i like both the 3D and 2D games, but the 3D ones are my favorite because those are the ones I played first. They're all so different but amazing in their own way, so i couldn't choose just one. Then again, the only 2D ones i've played are the first one and Link's Awakening (and i'm not finished either of them...)

And oh yeah, OoT 3D comes out in a week. o_O I'M SO EXCITED!!! xD

EDIT: btw, who thinks OoT has the best end credits ever? I like how all the characters come together at the end, and then when it shows the master sword in the temple of time, and everything goes black and white and you hear the bells in the background... i was just listening to the end credits music and was thinking how beautiful the ending was, that's all. It has the most moving and memorable ending of any game i've played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oot. I'm playing it on my brother's 3DS. I fail at it so I'm playing Twilight Princess because Midna is by far me favourite character. Hup hup hyaah!

Oot. I'm playing it on my brother's 3DS. I fail at it so I'm playing Twilight Princess because Midna is by far me favourite character. Hup hup hyaah!
ooh, Midna, huh? on a scale of 1 to bad, i give her a bad, but to each their own. Basically, i'm not the biggest fan of Midna...

OoT 3D is so wonderful though. ^w^ I'm on the master quest version now and I just finished the Forest Temple yesterday. And a few days ago i received my OoT 3D soundtrack from Nintendo. You could get it for free if you registered the game with club Nintendo. I actually fell asleep listening to it, the music is just so beautiful, but luckily i woke up in time to hear the end credits music.

Ive only actually played Phantom Hourglass which i dont like much and have only just started, but i always used 2 watch my dad play Majora,Windwaker and Twilight Princess on our old gamecube, and we would figure out the puzzles 2gether. Ive often thought about playing the latter two myself now im older (we both dislike majoras mask because its a fantastic game completely ruined by that dumb time limit thingy.) but hav decided its a little pointless as i know every inch of the storyline already and am pretty bad at the puzzles anyway. I still consider myself a fan as they r incredible games, many on a parrell with my beloved Mario Galaxy Two ;)

I found spirit tracks behind my bed today... xD

I think I'll play it again.

It's been ages since I replied on here, and it's nice to see that it's slightly more alive again ^^

*fondly remembers back to about a year ago when this topic was being commented on every 5 seconds* xD

And..... my mum says I have to wait until the 25th of August to get a 3DS because that's when my GCSE results come out /sob

But.... I'll be sure to get Oot when I do ^^

@Paisly (haha yes, I meant Oot, not Ooc~ sorry for the confusion there xD)

@plnkpenguin- i think it's still worth your time to play wind waker and twilight princess, because even if you know the plot, they're still fun to play over and over. Also, you should give ocarina of time a try. Maybe eventually you'll be able to play Majora's Mask, too. The time limit scared me a bit, too, but the game turned out to be fantastic, and there's so many fun minigames to play!

@superstar_128- yeah, good times. For a while there we were practically IMing on this topic. Which reminds me, Krystal and Jae haven't been on this topic in a while...

And btw if you get a 3DS, the price is now only $170! So that's much more affordable, no? Now you can use the extra money to buy OoT!!!

i want to play all legand of zelda games im saving up 4 a 3ds just so i can play the new one yay I LURVE IT you can never get to much zelda i wish mine name was zelda but its not so hey call me an ott zelda i dont care coz im proud zelda fan

ZELDA 4 EVA

also the back ground on my laptop is link my i google back ground is link my screen saver is link and zelda my phones back groung is link and zelda I JUST LOVE LINK AND ZELDA

Last edited by a moderator:
I found spirit tracks behind my bed today... xD

I think I'll play it again.

It's been ages since I replied on here, and it's nice to see that it's slightly more alive again ^^

*fondly remembers back to about a year ago when this topic was being commented on every 5 seconds* xD

And..... my mum says I have to wait until the 25th of August to get a 3DS because that's when my GCSE results come out /sob

But.... I'll be sure to get Oot when I do ^^

@Paisly (haha yes, I meant Oot, not Ooc~ sorry for the confusion there xD)

MY FAVERIOTE ZELDA GAME IS SPIRIT TRACKS AS PLNKPENGUIN SHOULD KNOW (BEING MY BESTEST FRIEND ) I COULD SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE PLAYING THAT GAME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER WELL U GET THE MESSAGE

My brother only have Oot for three days.

He finish in three days.

WHAT THE FU-

I already own Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64 and the Gamecube (because the Gamecube one came with Master Quest.) My brother's planning on getting a 3DS though, and I know I'm going to buy OoT3D. It looks really cool, because they made changes. Such as when you lay down on your bed, you can fight bosses you've already fought? And once you beat the game, you get Master Quest? I'm pumped to play this game, even if I've beaten it three times already on different systems xD

@Jadeie- I once spent a whole day playing OoT on the Nintendo 64 and beat it in the one day. So it's not too surprising that your brother beat it in three days :p

@dragonlass666- appreciate the enthusiasm for this topic, but that is almost unreadable.

@Jadeie- I've been meaning to do a speed run of OoT to see how fast i could do it. I bet i could get it in under a day if i went nonstop. The only problem is my parents will yell at me for playing video games for too long. xP

@Regina Phalange- mhm, i have it for the N64, but i got it for 3DS as well. The graphics are so much better, but that's not the only improvement. The menus are so much easier to navigate now that they're on the touch screen and iron boots and hover boots are now items rather than equipment, which is far more convenient. Not to mention boss battles and the mirrored master quest. It's totally worth the buy, especially since ocarina of time is a game that never gets old.

btw i also plan to do a speed run of Twilight Princess, mostly because there is a time log on that one, so i can actually see how many hours it took when i'm done. This will all be planned when i find the proper time. I obviously need at least a day for each when my parents won't get mad. Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back