Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then again, we all know jae doesn't like toon link games. but anyway, i'm sure spirit tracks will be cute, too. and i will play phantom hourglass eventually, don't worry.
I'm getting Spirit Tracks tomorrow.

yeah, soon i'll be the only one. i really can't wait to get it, now that i've finally made a decision, lol. we need to start a real conversation here before the 100th page, you guys.

yeah... before I start the 100th page.

Okay... we all know I want to get the 2000th post xD

Hmm... what "real conversation" should we make?

... I think it will be, with the way I set up the TT thing for my account, but IDK

But even so, I still claim starting the 100th page- the 2000th post means nothing to me xD

^if that happens, I'm going to p*ss myself. Nobutreally, I would be REALLL cheesed off. xD

Im getting a wii!Which means-Im gonna get the game!

And I have a question-Why doesnt Links hat fall off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! And I have no idea. He must have clips on or something. xDDDD Because I've tried wearing a Santa Claus hat like Link and it keeps falling off.

It's just video game magic, I guess. xD

Maybe it's his ears. No. His ears are in front of the hat.

Who cares. He looks great in his hat. :> I don't like it when he doesn't have it on. xD

Yesh.

Like in the beginning of TP, he's still cute but his hat really makes him him. x3 In Ocarina he has it from the start. I love how Nintendo makes such different looking characters! 8D

While we're still on the topic of Link's clothes:

when I first started playing Spirit Tracks, my cousin was watching (he's never played a Zelda game in his life, but he's watched me play enough to know about it) me play it, and he's like "Kay, why the frig is he wearing blue?" and I'm just there like "._. I don't know......"

xD But Link's wearing his usual green, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back