Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was all, "... They look like Madonna with red hair!"
I almost fell over. xDDDDD
XDDDD Omigosh. I despise those fairies. I'm like, "Okay. 1. Put on more clothes. You're freaking me out. 2. Let up on the makeup a little, mmkay? 3. Why are you laughing at me? GOSH. Last time I checked, fairies are supposed to be graceful people things."

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite aware of that. I was on my DSi WiFi-ing with Kay. She says in Animal Crossing she's going to make a character named Link and she's gonna dress him like Link and my character can marry him. XD

*Comes to the rescue*

Yep. I've played through. I might be a little rusty, but I can probably help! Where are you and what's the problem?

Oh the electric ChuChus? (Feeling a bit geeky here. xDD) What's your situation? I mean, are they blocking you from going where you need to go? If not, just avoid them. Otherwise, you have to wait for their electricity to go off and then you can waste them. ;D

no there black the look like this catapiller thing and there electricy NEVER GOES OFF!!! and there blocking me were I need to go...Im in the temple of...whart was it ...wind...maybe

Yes, yes they are. xD

Ohhh. Okay. So it's a black caterpillar. Let me look it up to refresh my memory...

Edit; I cannot find it. D: I don't know what it's called. I'm sure you'll be able to kill it. Really think outside the box and how you could defeat it. I'll keep looking, though.

Quite aware of that. I was on my DSi WiFi-ing with Kay. She says in Animal Crossing she's going to make a character named Link and she's gonna dress him like Link and my character can marry him. XD
Haha yeah.... that was honestly epic. :)

@Beagle, I can't quite remember that, either. Maybe it's just because you're ahead of me, but I've seen my dad play the whole thing.... Hmm... *thinks* I think I kinda remember it, but I have no idea what your supposed to do D:

EDIT: Oooh! Those things!! Yeah, I don't think you can kill them, but I just run to the higher ground. That stops them from killing them.

^Wow, i love how everyone came on last night after i left, lol.

Oh no, not like likes *runsawayscreaming* xD I actually never realized that before, the double syllables that is. The most creative enemy name, i have to say, is redead (bein sarcastic here).

I know right. Everybody always comes after I log off.

Oh well, we had a heck of a conversation last night.

So yeah. Let's have a convo about enemies now.

Oh yes. Has anyone ever gotten killed by a really easy enemy? I'm trying to remember if i have, but i have killed myself by accidentally blowing myself up repeatedly with bomb flowers.

okay, see, i never died in WW or Oot, but i died many many times in both TP and ST.

In TP i died a lot during that part where you have to put the fire out on the wagon, and some other random times.

In ST i died on the snow temple boss, as well as from blowing myself up and hitting those evil trains. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back