Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, haha! that was why i couldn't figure it out! okay, i was thinking where you got stuck in the dungeon according to your description and i didn't know. but now i get it.

you have to make sure the wind's blowing the right direction whichever way you're going, and you will definately have to stop at the little island to the left. then you just have to change the wind again, and time it right so the tornado boosts you up to the entrance, and then watch out for the peahats. :) if you ever get the chance to play it, tell me if you make it.

ya thats why you fly into the tornado, it will make you higher up. :) how do you boost up a tornado? xD

Heyguys, it's Vivienne - I went on a bit of a hiatus tbh.

I've been playing Spirit Tracks on and off, but my DS charger has gone walkabout, so... ;~;

Splee! 8D Vivienne~ And oh nu. D:

I believe I shall go play Ocarina. Sorry I've been absent for like 2 pages. xD It's just been a lot of Spirit Tracks talk so... ;D

Edit; Scratch that. Can't play OoT. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
DS chargers.... sorry this begs something totally off topic. me and my mom and sister go to the poconos a lot and the house we go to is really big, and a lot of our family and ppl go there for vacation, and all the kids bring their DS's because we all have them. but, everyone forgot to bring their chargers one time except my sister, so we all had to share, but me and my sister would always steal it and hoard it in our room. but then if my sister was using it, i would wait till she wasn't looking, unplug hers, and plug mine in, lol. It started becoming a DS charger war, fighting for who gets to use it constantly.

okay, on topic now. i haven't made any progress still in spirit tracks, i cannot for the life of me figure out what to do..... and i've been too busy playing new super mario bros. wii to play OoT for a while.... but i'll definately get back to it, especially if there's a snow day tomorrow! 8D but i doubt it...... oh noes that would mean i have to go to the water temple. o_O

spirit tower after the sand temple, oh and thanks for reminding me about it. *checks walkthrough now*

Lulwut. I'm still doing all that crap you have to do before going to the Fire Temple. You know, transporting people around and stuff? My first person I screwed up badly. He said cold, water so I kept driving him everywhere. I get all the way down to the ocean realm, look at the map and figure out there is a cold lake near a house in the Snow Realm thing. I was like oh ****. xD

^oh, you're pretty far actually. i was like "cold, must be in the snow realm. oh look wellspring station, that sounds right" lol. the next part's fun, actually getting to the fire temple. :) i read a walkthrough, but i don't exactly get how what it's telling me to do works.... but whatever, i'll figure it out somehow? oh well, i can always ask my friend julia who beat it already...

Haha yeah. I felt like such a retard though. I was like OUTOFALLTHEPLACESIDIDN'TCHECK. That one was actually one of the first I crossed off the list. -facepalm- And really? Guess I'll look forward to it. I still have to travel to the Ocean Realm to pick up the Bridgeworker and crap. I hate passengers.

lul. Julia you say? And look up a video walk through. For this game, written ones do not work with me. I tried one. I was all lulwut? -youtubes-

video walkthroughs annoy me bc i can never find the part i want throughout the whole video, so i just skim through text until i find the right section. it's easier for me. from my first playthrough of OoT i have a folder with most of the printed walkthrough because the first time i wanted to complete it 100% with all the heart pieces and etc. now that i know the game better i'll try to complete it as well as i can without using a walkthrough for any side-quest related things, only if i really get stuck somewhere in a dungeon or something. it's funny, bc i also used walkthrus for a lot of non-dungeon stuff for Wind Waker, and the guy who wrote them wrote in a very humorous way, so it was kind of like by the end of the game i felt like i knew this random person. xD

i think i get why you crossed wellspring off first, because it seems like such a useless place, it just looks like a meaningless little house on the map. it doesn't exactly catch the eye.

I know. Plus, I wasn't thinking of bodies of water at the station, I was looking at water on the map itself. -facepalm-

Crapppers! I'm stuck in the Fire Temple and have no idea what to do. XDD I'm gonna play around with it a bit more and see what I can do. I was doing so well too. Sigh. Oh well.

Edit: Got it. 8DD

Last edited by a moderator:
ya Krys, you so would. xD That's awesome, tho. Wait a minute, where'd you get a Link tatoo anyway? o:

Jae- did you get past the fire temple yet? :'D I remember i got stuck somewhere, too, but as soon as i went back and played it, i figured it out right away. I still haven't made any progress from where i've been stuck, lol. but hey, if American Idol's on, i can't play. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back