Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gna play spirit tracks in the easter holidays. I just got pokemon sould silver so I havn't really been playing zelda that much.

its good to see that we are posting again, i thought this topic was gonna die! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played Zelda. I always thought that Link was Zelda, because he's on the cover of all the games lol.

My boyfriend's recently become obsessed with the games though, but I think the phase is fading just like his Tekken one did.

I thought Link was Zelda until about 2005. Good times. Then I was literally like, "WHAT THE HECK? Link is a stupid name. Zelda is a really cool name. D:"

Silly little Krystal, Link is the coolest name in history. Besides Yeti Seahorse, but we won't go there.

So yeah, you should really play it sometime, Hallie. You'll be hooked; it's amazing.

Zelda is one of the best video game series out there. <3

My sister was like "Isn't Zelda the guy?" I was all, "No. He's Link. xD"

Then the question of why the game is called Zelda if shes the princess comes up.

NO WAY. It can't be true. This has to be some sort of sick April fool's joke. I refuse to believe it. ;-;

If that's true, there better be some sort of backup because it would suck if they had to start over.

Kenza- win avatar. xD

It's a joke, guys. ;D .......I hope. o_o Nah, it's gotta be an April Fools joke. xDD

Wouldn't it be terrible if they actually deleted it? D:

Put all the 'facts' together. It was posted on April 1st. Aonuma drunk? Deleted every file ever for Zelda: Wii? I seriously highly doubt that. And this specific news article was only on Hyrule.net. So I'm almost certain that it's just a Hyrule.net joke. ;D

Oh. Then. I'm good now.

Heh.

I can't wait till Zelda: Wii comes out though. Its going to be using Wii Motion Plus. :33 No more randomly spazzing with the remote to kill somebody.

Yeah, I actually believed it for a moment too, then i saw the date it was posted... Yeah, I knew it was an april fool's joke then. Oh, and for the Hyrule of Gaia guild (on Gaia of course) the april fool's joke was that they were gonna change the title of the guild to 'Tingle's Rosy Colored Rupee Land' lol. I knew that one was a joke.

And yes, Zelda:Wii will be amazing with Wii motion plus. I already have it, so i'm good for when it comes out. :3 I should be pretty good at it because i'm amazing at swordplay on wii sports resort. xD If they actually deleted it, it would be absolutely tragic. And plus, they had to have a backup anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back