Zhu Zhu Pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
I have fallen in love with Zhu Zhu pets, mines called Peachy. I don't have any add ons but a set up a play pen.

Almost all the girls I know of has at least one Zhu Zhu Pet.

Graghgraugh

They're so popular here it annoys me!

Guess they're the current Furbies, eh? :p

I've seen these all over stores and I've seen at least 5 different commercials for them.

I don't really understand why they are so popular. And they're even more expensive than real hamsters! I think real hamsters are better any day. But I guess for a kid that isn't allowed to have pets, these would be the next best thing. XD

Guess they're the current Furbies, eh? :D
Oh, totally. At least where I live, they sure are. :D

Anyhow, I saw a commercial for Zhu Zhu Pets or something from the same company, and it looked like it was supposed to be a Zhu Zhu Pet for BOYS. They fight and stuff, but if I were a boy I would think that's a bit strange to have a "hamster" that fights other "hamsters". (They're supposed to be 'ninjas'. Called "Kung Zhu")

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Oh, totally. At least where I live, they sure are. :)
Anyhow, I saw a commercial for Zhu Zhu Pets or something from the same company, and it looked like it was supposed to be a Zhu Zhu Pet for BOYS. They fight and stuff, but if I were a boy I would think that's a bit strange to have a "hamster" that fights other "hamsters". (They're supposed to be 'ninjas'. Called "Kung Zhu")

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
O_O When I watched that video, I was like "...You've GOT to be kidding me."

The Kung Zhu ones are made for little boys, like 8-yr-olds. I'm thinking about getting one for my friends little brother (He's 10) as a joke ;D

I have one, but I don't really play with it.

Tbh I can't even find it, it's buried in my toy box D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back