Zits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering how you handle zits in your life. I have some mild acne, but it's mostly just on my forehead.

I usually just pop them, because I just can't stand having a zit on my face.

I use Proactiv, too, and it helps a bunch.

What's your strategy?

Don't be ashamed to share your story, because we all get them. :)

I've been struggling with acne since I was 11. I have some mild acne mostly on my cheeks and it's quite annoying. I've noticed however, that washing my face every day helps a lot. I don't use any fancy creams or anything. Just soap and water.

My back and shoulders are completely covered, therefore I do not wear singlets or anything that reveals my shoulders or back.

But my face is slightly better, but still pimply. It makes me less confident, really. Especially when I have my photo taken or something along the lines of that.

My back and shoulders are completely covered, therefore I do not wear singlets or anything that reveals my shoulders or back.
But my face is slightly better, but still pimply. It makes me less confident, really. Especially when I have my photo taken or something along the lines of that.
&Same for me.

I don't get too many on my face... only sometimes on my forehead.

But I have bangs, so they're usually covered.

I got most on my forehead, because I used to have straight bangs. The oil from my hair would go on my head.

Now, I have mild acne. All over my face. I wash my face, but It usually never helps, Just prevents me from getting more acne

I don't get bad acne.

*knock on wood*

I'll have a bump or a pimple now and then, but it's nothing major. When I do break out, it's usually on my nose. (I hate my nose. It's a bit... wide?)

I wash my face in the shower with this Lancome soap my mom gave me... it's wonderful!

I've been struggling with acne since I was 11. I have some mild acne mostly on my cheeks and it's quite annoying. I've noticed however, that washing my face every day helps a lot. I don't use any fancy creams or anything. Just soap and water.
Same with me. It works fine. :D

I once had a pimple on that place right between the side of your nose, and your face. It hurts there, because whenever you move your face, your nose and face pinch it, causing it to hurt.

I get some pimples on my forehead, but they're uber small and covered by hair. I've gotten pimples INSIDE my nose too, though. 4 at once. It hurt, but I popped 'em all. Popping really works for me xD

Weiwei, you have no idea how many times one of them has popped up for me...

I get acne in all the wrong places. Sometimes on the top of my lip, sometimes between the bottom of my nose and my top lip, and sometimes on my eyelids, and that's very painful.

Arg, puberty >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I get some pimples on my forehead, but they're uber small and covered by hair. I've gotten pimples INSIDE my nose too, though. 4 at once. It hurt, but I popped 'em all. Popping really works for me xD
Popping leaves scars, and this gross stuff comes out of it =\

^Have you gotten them INSIDE YOUR NOSE?? xD
Yeees, I have.

It disappeared yesterday.

It was terribly annoying and big and wouldn't let me breathe through my nose properly D: Yuckyyyy.

I don't get pimples THAT bad, when I do it's just one or two on my cheeks or forehead. I use a prescribed gel the doctor gave me and it smells nice, and it really works well.

And that blue face wash with dark blue thingos in it.

That one ^^

I don't pop. It's ew and it hurts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back