Zoey101

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure, but I think the series ended.
If the series ended the whole show ended. The series IS the show. xD

I totally agree, I don't like Zoey 101. They can't act. It's just all in all a bad show. But that's just me (after watching a few episodes).

I think they probably stopped the show for now... I don't know what's coming up next. And apparently I don't care 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
True true xD The actors can't act to save their lives. But it's the new Nickelodion...what else did we expect? Yeah Jaimie had her kid...a girl...(?) But since I don't like the show...I couldn't care less if the show ended. I stopped watching Nick after they stopped making new episodes of Danny Phantom.
It was a girl... I am pretty sure she named it Maddie...

i totally agree with the can't act thing.i find the show stupid >_>

and congratz to jamie on having the baby, though~
Yeah, I kinda agree. Its people's opinion about the show

by the way. I'm not going into that, though. Anyways,

I'm happy for her, though and I'm pretty sure she is going to make a

much better mother than Britney.

Jamie Lynn Spears had a baby at 16/17. She's too busy with her baby to record anymore Zoey 101 episodes, and also, Nickelodeon wants nothing to do with her anymore, because they don't want anyone looking up to her and thinking it's OK to get pregnant in their teens, then be blamed for it for broadcasting her show.

So, no more Zoey.

I'm kinda sad too. The last eppy was really good.

:eek: [1] 'Preggers'??? (BTW, I know you mean pregnant. It's just a weird way of putting it.)
[2] Oh, and your post was extremely offensive. Zoey 101 is hilarious! =D

[3] Do me a favour and don't reply with tons of reasons of why Zoey 101 sucks. It's only going to offend. Don't bother. You probably will, but I guess that's not my problem.
[1] Many people say preggers, hun. X_X It isn't exactly normal, but it isn't exactly not-normal either.

[2] Sharing a negative opinion on something you like isn't "Extremely offensive", hun. It's just that. An opinion. Let us have ours, we'll let you have yours.

[3] We aren't allowed to contradict you, yet you are allowed to reply to every "This show sucks" post and bash our opinions? How in the world does that work? Let. Us. Have. An. Opinion. And free speech, gosh darn.

[4] Meh. Disagreed.
We heard you the first time x_x;;

[4] Again, we aren't allowed to quote you and explain why we think it sucks, but you are allowed to quote the posts of a contrary opinion and say otherwise? I don't understand.

Anyway, I don't care if the show was canceled or not, but seeing as Jamie is now a mother, chances are that the show has been canceled, Jamie doesn't have time to attend to Tv now. The newborn would sort of get in the way, I would assume.

And it was a terrible show anyway.

The plot sucked, (what was the plot, anyway?) and the actors can't act, and the episodes were pointless.

I don't see why everyone liked it.

Canceled or not, I don't care.

I don't know, but I heard they were doing a spinoff.
yeah i heard the same thing. it's gonna b called hey lola and i think its about lola becoming an actress but i hope shes still goes to pca. i might be wrong. btw i read on a website that rebecca will b in it.

btw my best friend spent the night a couple weeks ago and she said that zoey101 is going to be a season 5 in a couple months so that way everyone can forget about her getting preggerz. idk if thats true?

yeah i heard the same thing. it's gonna b called hey lola and i think its about lola becoming an actress but i hope shes still goes to pca. i might be wrong. btw i read on a website that rebecca will b in it.

btw my best friend spent the night a couple weeks ago and she said that zoey101 is going to be a season 5 in a couple months so that way everyone can forget about her getting preggerz. idk if thats true?
I heard what your friend heard. I heard there is going to be a season 5 so it might not be canceled just yet, but either way they most likely will go through with a spin off show.

I never really liked Zoey 101. It's just about "breaking up" and "dating". There really is no point. That show, to me, is a waste of time. I'm glad they are ending it.

Latest posts

Back