Zombie Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My V3 has the beep but not my V4.

If its the heart beat how is it separate beeps>?

The Mouse's heartbeat is just a soft hum because how small you are

the faster the heart beast. Mice are small Tamagotchi's are tinnny.

It's not possible in animal terms but I'm not a tama expert just a animal lover~

And I noticed that if you press any button the beeps begin to become longer and conceted

Last edited by a moderator:
This little beeping sound is pretty strange. I have three tamas with the beep, and two without the beep. All of them are Connexions.

My 2nd V1, V2 and V3 have the heartbeep. But the V4 and the 1st V1 don't have any heartbeep - and their batteries last much, MUCH longer. You may not believe it, but the V1's battery lasted for three years. You heard it right: 3 years! It was bought in early November 2004. And the V4 is still running! Weird.

My V2, V3 and V4 did beep, and the latest version, the more battery power it uses, beacause it is more advanced! I don't think they are zombie tamas but good idea though!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

My snakeskin V3 has it. It is rather odd- I think it's the clock ticking and not the heartbeat, but it could be. Since my pink V2 lost it's sound, it dosen't. My V4.5 dosen't neither.

My v.2's all beep...but I like saying that the unusual beeping is a heartbeat!

I really have no explanation to this beeping, but yes, the beep does occur every time your tamagotchi moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back