ZOMG.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Okay, I went into my freezer to get a popsicle and I set my MP3 Player inside the freezer and I opened the wrapper and the screen literally froze. Like there was some sort of white ice stuff on the inside. So I rubbed the screen lightly with my shirt and as it warmed up, the white mark went away. It was creepy.

xD

Ironically enough, my mom's friend left his iPod in a freezer for most of a year--he thought he'd lost it, when turns out he put it away when putting away like, frozen peas, and stuff, and it still works. o..o'

I've dropped mine in a toilet, like, full in, for ten seconds. I freaked.. LOL.

But it lived, never stopped playing music during the whole 'water' deal. xD

But it lived, never stopped playing music during the whole 'water' deal. xD
Lol, never stop doing his job, even in a toilet.

I usually try not to freeze my iPod, I don't think it always has positive affects. :)

xDD Thats funny

My old iPOD is just stupid. It deleated all of my songs for no reason one day -sigh-

I got a new one. Works fine =D

I dont want to kill it...

Um... No? XD
I can honestly say that I have never put my music players in the freezer...

XD
I just set it in the freezer for a few seconds as I was opening the popsicle wrapper, I didn't leave it in for an hour xD

No.. But our hardrive recently got wiped and I lost all of my iTunes. D:

And now all I have is the fourty songs actually on my ipod.. </3

No.. But our hardrive recently got wiped and I lost all of my iTunes. D:And now all I have is the fourty songs actually on my ipod.. 3
D: That happened to me too! But I was really stupid and accidentally tried to synchronize it with a computer that had two songs with it, and lost everything. I'm so lucky that I hadn't bought any songs yet and they were all just from CDs that I could reload.

No, I haven't ever put my iPod into the freezer. I might go try now, though :)

Lol, never stop doing his job, even in a toilet.
I usually try not to freeze my iPod, I don't think it always has positive affects. :)
Yes.. HEAVY DUTY IPOD. xDD

D: That happened to me too! But I was really stupid and accidentally tried to synchronize it with a computer that had two songs with it, and lost everything. I'm so lucky that I hadn't bought any songs yet and they were all just from CDs that I could reload.
No, I haven't ever put my iPod into the freezer. I might go try now, though :)
We lost loads of songs, too.. Most of them were ACDC and Journey, though. I'm so sad.. xP

No.. But our hardrive recently got wiped and I lost all of my iTunes. D:And now all I have is the fourty songs actually on my ipod.. </3
That's happened to me 3 times. D:

But I've never put my iPod in the freezer. My friend accidentally put hers in the washing machine/dryer. Her dad fixed it though. I haven't done anything exceptionally stupid with my iPod. Except for leaving it out in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back