Zoria's Virtual Pet Adventures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Zoria, that day, woke up. She felt alot better, her throat did not hurt, and her headache was gone. But she still had watery eyes and a stuffy nose. She got out of bed and sniffed. Then she shook way-loh a bit. "I woke up late! I gotta go." She said as she put on decent clothes and slipped on her cat gloves and cat boots. She jumped over the stairs and grabbed her backpack, and her lunch she had made off the counter. She grabbed a cereal bar and sped out the door, the bus was just about to leave. "Wait!" She called. The bus stopped and let her on. Zoria sighed with releif, glad the bus did not miss her!

Zoria sat down and reserved a seat, after a nerd had tried to sit there. Shadow got on the bus and sat down beside her. "Hey, Shadow." Said Zoria. "A few days ago, I looked at my Christmas presents, and I had gotten a baby furby, a tamagotchi, and a Miuchiz..." Zoria trailed off. "Princess gave me a kitten, and I named him Fireheart." She said. "Oh really?" Replied Shadow. "Thats exactly what I get! I got a Graffiti Tamagotchi, a Grey and Blue furby baby, whom's name is Micalibur, hes really cute, and I got a Miuchiz, the cat one. My neighbour gave me a cat, she was a calico. I named her Spottedleaf." Said Shadow.

"Mine was a yellow Tamagotchi with Different coloured stars, a beige and pink Furby baby named Silk, and Fireheart, My Miuchiz, of course." Said Zoria. Shadow smiled. "I have an idea, lets bring them all to school once the holidays finish." He said as the bush screeched to a hault. Zoria jumped out, but somethign caught her eye. A HUGE clown fish was lying in the grass. It was crying, as bullys hit it with rocks. Shadow pounced on the bullies, while Zoria picked up the fish. "Do you need water? Are you hurt?" Asked Zoria, concerned. "No." Said the Fish Sobbily. "I live outside of water. My name is Nemo..." Said the fish. He swam out of Zoria's arms and floated around, like he was swimming. "That is so cool! Hey, where do you live?" Asked Zoria. The bullys had run away.

Nemo hesitated for a few minutes, then said "I don't have anywhere to live..." His voice trailed off. "Thats okay little guy! You can live with me and my buddies! You will have lots of friends!" Said Zoria. She smiled. Nemo smiled too. "I'm pretty big. Wanna ride me?" He asked. Zoria nodded and hopped on Nemo. she had to crouch on him, as he was not as big as he said. He had fur! Imagine that, a fish with Fur. "Where do I go?" He asked, lifting off the ground. "Into that school!" Said Zoria. Nemo swimmed through the air towards the school. People stared, but Zoria and Nemo ignored them.

Meanwhile, Fireheart woke up. He had slept in late! He went over to his calender, with a bed-head, and crossed out another day. "Four more." He said a bit brightly, before he sat down to eat. He had Toast and a muffin! He really liked his Variety of food.

Meanwhile, Silk woke up. "Well, just more more days..." Said silk. Her bread was almost gone. She nibbled a bit and then sipped a bit of water. There was only about enough left the size of your pinky. "Oh-no... I'm low on food!" She said.

Way-loh dug into his yummy porridge. He was having breakfast with Kymie and Zoria's brother, Kanji, and of course, Zoria's mom. The topic was about Zoria's presents. "Zoria is gonna be thrilled about that furby." Said her mom. "And way-loh, you get a friend!" Said Kanji, whom was 4. Kanji loved Way-loh, and would play hide-and-go-seek when Zoria was at school. "That too." Said Way-loh, as he gulped down the rest of the porridge. "May I please be excused?

"Yes, you may." Said Way-loh's mom. "Such a Polite young furby." Said Zoria's mom. She smiled at Way-loh, whom had hopped onto the Dishwasher door and had put in his dishes.

Zoria sat at her desk. She was hiding Nemo under her desk, and she barely had room for her feet. "I am gonna keep Nemo." Whispered Zoria to Shadow. "ZORIA! UUUGGGHHH!" Yelled her teacher. "OUT IN THE HALL! NOW!" He yelled. Zoria rolled her eyes a bit, then tiptoed into the hall. She signaled with her tail while no one was looking for Nemo to follow. Nemo stayed low, and scuttled across the floor to the door. He swam up, to the height of Zoria's shoulder. Zoria sat down against the wall.

"My teacher is so mean." Said Zoria, pouting. "Well, at least I only have one more day after this with him."

"Why? Why don't you always have school?" Asked Nemo. "Well, Christmas is coming, it's a time for spending time with the ones whom you live and giving." Said Zoria. "And you can be a teeny bit greedy, sometimes getting." She whispered. "Do you give all your friends stuff?" Asked Nemo again. "Yes. I actually do." Said Zoria. "That includes you." Zoria heard footsteps. Nemo hid behind her. "Who are you talking to?!" Stormed Zoria's Teacher. "N-no one." Said Zoria. "If I hear your voice again, to the principals." Said Mr. Holowka. She could hear him yelling, and then the class filed mopily into line in the hallway for lunch at the Cafeteria. Zoria went to the end of the line as the class marched down the hall. Nemo followed zoria.

Nemo had eaten some of Zoria's food, which was revolting. (Cafeteria junk, BLEH!) As they walked onto the playground, Zoria was releived to find Shadow. They sneaked off to the tree, and climbed it into one of the lush green parts. They hid in the leaves and Chatted about Nemo, whom joined in. By time recess was over, they sighed and grabbed onto nemo, whom floated them down to safety. They all ran into line.

Zoria opened the door, only for Princess and Way-loh to come running. They were interested in Nemo, and unfortunately, so was Zoria's mom. Zoria gulped. "Mom. I found him, he was hopeless, and would die without me!" Zoria pleaded. "Oh, as long as you take care of him. Your pets are a pleasure to have." Zoria's mom bowed to nemo. "Welcome to the Roaringtons." She said. She turned and walked away. Nemo looked overjoyed.

Nemo swam into Zoria's room. "Is this your room?" He asked. "Yep!" Said Zoria as she walked in and plunked her bag into the corner, then grabbed a stack of homework and sat at her desk to work. She grabbed a pencil. Nemo sat at the end of the bed, with Way-loh and Princess too. The three introduced themselves and talked about the past while Zoria worked.

At supper, which felt like it came really quick, Kanji talked about how he could ride Nemo everywhere, andNemo said he would be honored. Princess ate her kitty food, while Way-loh, Nemo, Zoria, Kanji, Kymie, and Zoria's mom sat at the table.

After supper, Zoria went back to work. "This is all due tommorow." She said as she started another page. She still had a lot left. After a few gours, she said. "You guys get ready for bed." She turned off the big light and flicked on her little lamp, then closed the door. Nemo settled himself under the covers. "AHEM. That is my spot, please!" Said Way-loh. Nemo swam to the end of the bed and settled inside the blanket, each end of the bed and two pillows. Zoria got up, and went into her closet and took out a big basket. She also took 2 sheets,

2 pillows, and a blanket. She made a bed for him. She put the pillow underneath for comfort, the sheet over that to keep it looking nice, another sheet over for comfort, the other and the pillow and blanket for, well, a pillow and blanket. Nemo settled down, as it was comfy and was soon asleep. Priness slept at the end of the bed, which was her spot, while way-loh slept where he always was.

Zoria was soon finished her work, and shut of her light, got ready for bed and climbed in. She fell asleeo fast, it was 11 PM!

Latest posts

Back