Zuzi's Ura-Tama & V4.5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuzi

Reaction score
Last Thursday I went to target with my little sister to get her a Cd. Since I was there anyway I just thought I would pop by the toy section to check if the V4.5 is in stock yet. I ran down the Isle while my little sister was looking for Hannah Montana CD. There were in stock there were a bunch of them on the shelves but unfortunately they Didn't have the blue Hawaiian flowers design. So I got the yellow spotted design it is the same design as the orange Chibi Tamagotchi that came out cut it is in yellow. I Bought it and then took it home and Un-packed it I read the directions for a few minutes. Then I pulled the tab and started setting the Tamagotchi up. I chose Zuzi! as the Username. It was a Baby boy I named him Chibi because it was that design from the Mini. I played climb so much. Then he evolved into a Tamatchi and went Right to sleep. The next day I was playing all day with he made at least 100 gut points in each category. then I slept over my Friends house to sleep over I bought my Ura-Tama & my V4.5. They both went to bed. In the morning as soon as my V4.5 woke up he evolved into a Ura- Young Mametchi. I was so happy and he looks so adorable when he comes up to the screen. I took pictures but since TamaTalk does not allow I will just post some links to see them.

His Big Grin

I'm going to use that as my avatar!

Here are a few more Images of my V4.5

In the bath Tub

In his playhouse

With my Ura-Tama

I am aiming for a Ura-Mametchi on both my Ura-Tama & my V4.5.

My Ura-Tama I got last year, My ura Tama is on his second generatoin his Dad was a Ura-Kuchipatchi I named him shino which was only two characters to enter into my Ura-Tama. I am hoping to get a Ura- Young Mametchi. He is now a toddler. I took a few pictures of him.

Him with his Nanny

Shino & his windchime

Now for a few stats!

Yellow spotted v4.5

Name: Chibi

Weight:27lbs

Character: Ura- Y mametchi

Stage:Teen

Training:['''''''__]

Job/Teacher:Mr.Turtlepedia

Gotchi points:17210

Humor:127