Anything Animal Crossing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
So who has Animal Crossing: Wild World?

I might as well get this conversation going.

Has any animal 'crushed' on you? I had Rod once :3

And even after losing Animal Crossing for a year, he's still there, everyone is (And the towns covered with weeds :( )

So glad to see that this topic is back!

I have Animal Crossing Wild World ~ I think the only villager that's had a crush on me is.... Curt oh and Hugh did once.

I like Curt. HE IS NEVER LEAVING!!

Rod gave me his picture. :3

I think it's funny how when you get a good design in Able's. Every single animal is wearing it.

And if it's a girl design boys love it XD

Do you Wi-Fi? If so, I can help you with your weed problem?

Nobody's given me their picture yet ): I'll have to work harder on freindships!

No Wifi, I'm going to nag Mum to get me it though XD.

I finished the weeds, then I was stupid and went to the future, Rod moved out... Then I came back, hello, hello weed problem. And Rod was still gone :eek:

I just got Queenie's picture (Yes, I make friends with the stuck-up ones). I figured out Rodeo had a crush on me:

I trapped them all in holes (I do that alot) and I got, Rodeo, Bluebear, Kiki and Rod (When he was here)in one little box.

Kiki: Hey Rodeo, do you have anything to admit to Fancy J? (My nickname)

Rodeo: Uhh, no.

Kiki: Are you sure?

Rodeo: I have nothing to admit... I mean say to J-town! (Another nickname)

And he was upset after-wards.

Lol. I think Chow(It wasn't Curt, it was Chow xD) has a crush on me but I'm not completely sure.

My nicknames are Divine C and Sunshine. I prefer Sunshine.

Mum might let me get City Folk. I really want it.

I.HATE.BEES.

It's pretty self-explainable.

I just got City Folk.

(Where I am It's Lets Go To The City but anyways, I like City Folk better)

I saw Rod at the city.

If you speak to them heaps, can they move into your town?

Called my town Mouville.

I have the game cube version and Kiki just moved out to my sister's town. T^T Dang memory card slot B stealin my Kiki! And yeah, Costeau sent me a love letter in 2008 in like November xD I got Animal Crossing when I was 6, so my town's name is spelt wrong :eek:

Town: gingrbrd XDXD

Main character: cutey (Her house is on its final mortgage yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

I love the game even though I've had it all these years; it never gets boring :D

^^

See. Kiki!!

My town name: Shanklin

Character name: ceri

I've had it for 3 years and I love it so much <3 I have lots of hybrids and I love my town ~

OMG I LOVE MY SISTER!!! (JamesBond on TT) She found my Wild World. Oh god, thank you Jenna!

There's no town data. brb gonna go make a town and get out of work.

^^^ I stumbled across my Wild World, just a few days ago actually.

I was looking at the Fake Tama forum (even though I just go on Tamatalk for everything other than tamagotchis) and I searched for my Fake Tamas. I looked in this black bag and saw the back of a DS game, "I already have all my games... Whats this one?"

So I picked it up and I screamed, I missed it to death!!

I have all 3 ACs. ^.^; But, my Mom took my Wii and GC ones away, and I can't Wi-Fi until at least after exams.... :( Which is a serious shame, because I was TTing to get back to the proper date without losing my flowers (day by day). Aaaaand, by my calculations, if I did 3 - 5 "days" per day, or whatever, then I would be done by February 15th! However, since my Mom took the games away about a month ago, now, I have absolutely no chance of getting it done before March... and I so wanted to be up to date by the time the snow/grass changed, too.... :(

^omg you have the best avvie ever!!!

I made a pac-man ghost look like Tron in Wild World and changed it to my flag. Oh yeah, It took me 15 minutes to get out of work. My town is Karakura town! Yay Bleach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back