OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much to zacksims123 for stopping by! Good luck with your decision on your next Tamagotchi purchase! :)

June 28, 2011

Short update for the 28th.

Tamagotchi iD L

Only one more day before Natsumi earns her final happy symbol. She enjoyed a restful day today.

Tamagotchi iD

Sachiko evolved into Memetchi. I don't think I'm going to wait 72 hours for her final TaMa ToMo sign (since I've already had Memetchi). As soon as the matchmaker option opens up, I'm taking her there.

IMG_5884.jpg

Getting that itch to start up another Tamagotchi although my brain is telling me that it’s not a good idea because of the amount of studying and work I still have to do. :p Just about 6 more weeks until I’ll have my summer break, part II!

Last edited by a moderator:
June 29, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Natsumi received her final happy symbol this afternoon after I got back from volunteering.

IMG_5887.jpg
IMG_5888.jpg

After lunch, I took her to the matchmaker to see whether we could find a good man for her. She scanned the room of eligible bachelors. I knew she was a goner when she laid eyes on Hirotchi. He was equally gaga for her, I could tell. :D They went on a few dates and got to know each other. Soon enough, Natsumi asked him to marry her. I know, how unconventional! She even had a ring for him and everything. :p He was blushing madly.

IMG_5892.jpg
IMG_5894.jpg
IMG_5893.jpg
IMG_5891.jpg

They got married and Natsumi came home with an egg. It hatched and out came a baby boy (Yurapatchi)! I named him Kiyoshi (‘pure”). I love this baby character because he’s got a little sprout coming out of his head. It blossoms when he’s happy. :)

IMG_5895.jpg
IMG_5897.jpg

Kiyoshi evolved into the toddler Nannokitchi. Nothing much going on with him after that. He went to sleep at 7 pm, the standard bedtime for toddlers.

IMG_5903.jpg
IMG_5905.jpg

To be continued...

June 29, 2011 (continued)

Tamagotchi iD

Sachiko also paid a visit to the matchmaker. She and Kikitchi fell in love, got married, and they had a…baby girl!

IMG_5898.jpg
IMG_5899.jpg
IMG_5900.jpg

Yes! I have yet another chance to get my final friend stamp for Makiko. I better get it right this time! I named the baby girl Megumi (“blessing”).

IMG_5901.jpg

She evolved into Belutchi after an hour. Belutchi is so adorable. I prefer her over Hoshitchi (even though Hoshitchi is cool-looking and blue :p ). Hoshitchi looks a little eerie to me. Maybe it’s because she doesn’t appear to have any eyeballs. XD

IMG_5906.jpg
IMG_5907.jpg

Anyway, the quest to get Makiko begins! This means I would have to get fewer than 4 care misses in order to get the healthy teen, Shelutchi, whom I haven’t seen in a while. Then I will go crazy with the care misses to get Makiko. Here’s hoping!

I most definitely have the itch to start up another Tamagotchi. I think I’m going to start off by re-starting my TMGC+C. I miss running it. As I’m finishing up the semester (August 13 will be the official start date of my summer break, part II), I’ll gradually add more Tamagotchis to my running list.

Thanks very much for reading!

June 30, 2011

Last day of June! Time goes by so fast. Short update for the 30th.

Tamagotchi iD L

I had clinicals at the hospital this morning, so I put my Tamagotchis on pause…or so I thought anyway. :p When I came back and was on my way home, I heard this beeping coming from my bag. >.

IMG_5908.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

I un-paused Megumi when I got home from clinicals. She evolved into Shelutchi in the evening before going to bed. Doesn’t she fit in so well with the background? :D I've missed Shelutchi, she's adorable. I'm on the right track to get Makiko now!

IMG_5909.jpg

I know I said I'd start up my TMGC+C again soon but the end of the week is always a bit crazy so hang in there! Stay tuned and thanks for reading! :)

Before I begin my July 1st post, I'd just like to express my sincerest thanks to Pantheratchi, a regular reader, and the one who reached out to me and helped me sort out this 'special characters' business on the iD L (see THIS post) in a manner I could understand the best. Thanks also to binary, as he helped her out with this too, thereby helping me out. ^_^ Pantheratchi does not mind that I share her description of what process she used here. I hope it'll be useful to others as it has been for me. :)

"You need to have 6 different friends in the friend-list on your ID L for this character. Since I only have one ID to connect my ID L with I did the following:

When I got all the tamatomo character stamps on my ID, I connected it to my ID L. This registered one friend in my friend list on my ID L, regardless of the generation/character on my ID. Then I reset my ID and connected to my ID L and this registered a new friend on the friend list on my ID L. Repeat this process untill you have six different friends in the friend list on your ID L......... Then I started the whole process of collecting Tamatomo stamps on my ID from scratch.

So basically I would recommend that you do this when you are fully satisfied that you want to reset your tama. It MAY also work with resetting the +Color, but I haven't tried that avenue [I am assuming that it will work on the +C because it does register as one friend on the iD L]."

According to Pantheratchi also, the characters who need more than 30 connections (Maisutatchi and Giragiratchi) will only need to be connected to the SAME friend (no resetting) each time. I wonder why there are different processes for each group of special characters.

Anyway, it's more clear to me now. Here I was thinking that I had to reset my iD L; it didn't occur to me that when people were saying "reset" that they meant reset the OTHER Tamagotchi with which the iD L connects. No wonder I was so confused. XD I had also heard conflicting information from others, so I wasn't really sure where to go from there. I haven't had a chance yet to try this out myself, but I think I'll try for one of the '30 connections' special characters first, since it doesn't seem we need to do any resetting for that. When I'm ready, I'll probably be resetting my iD after I receive all 11 TaMa ToMo stamps (my +C, though I've had to restart it a couple of times, still has 40+ generations worth of Gotchi Points, items, and other things that I don't feel comfortable resetting) to get the special characters, and I'll connect once to my +C too so that it registers as one separate friend on my iD L. On to the update!

July 1, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

The battery for my iD L ran out today, so I popped in some new ones. I love this picture. :)

IMG_5917.jpg

As it’s the first day of the month, I knew the Ecousatchi were due to make an appearance. I took Kiyoshi to the park and sure enough, there was a recycle bag there waiting for him.

IMG_5918.jpg

He helped the Ecousatchi clean up the park and at the end of it all, they awarded him with......the bag that gets me 50% off at Tama Depa! Awesome, something new this time (I already have the fork-looking thing that takes off 50% at Tama Café)! It looks like one of those eco-friendly reusable bags that you can take to the grocery store. :) Quiet day after that again for Kiyoshi.

IMG_5919.jpg
IMG_5921.jpg
IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5923.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

This month is definitely Harry Potter month. :D What with the final (ahh, so bittersweet) movie coming out soon, Harry Potter’s birthday at the end of the month, and the fact that my family and I are having a movie marathon in the days leading up to the release of the final movie (we’re seeing an advanced showing!), I thought it would be appropriate to change the wallpaper on my iD L to something Harry Potter-related. I know, I’m a huge nerd, but proud of it! :D Looks like Megumi likes it! Anyway, nothing much other than the home remodeling happened today.

IMG_5913.jpg
IMG_5914.jpg
IMG_5915.jpg
IMG_5916.jpg

Thanks to Ra for the awesome wallpaper!

Longer post today. Props to you if you made it through without eye fatigue! XD Stay tuned...

July 2, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I forgot to mention yesterday that when I changed the batteries, the iD L downloaded back to June 30th, when Kiyoshi evolved into a teen, so he won’t be evolving into an adult until tomorrow. I did keep track of 4 care misses today because I’m aiming to get Shutotchi, since I haven’t gotten him before.

Tamagotchi iD

I worked on getting Megumi’s TaMa ToMo stamps today. As usual, I got ‘Ta’ by feeding her the Happy Set (but you can also get it by eating French toast from the Restaurant), ‘Ma’ by eating the cupcake from Tama Café, and ‘To’ either by playing with the tennis racket from Tama Depa or wearing the elegant hat via connection gift (which is what I did). She should be getting her last stamp any day now.

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5928.jpg
IMG_5929.jpg
IMG_5931.jpg

Connecting with Kiyoshi and receiving the elegant hat. Looks great on her!

That’s it for now. Thanks for reading!

July 3, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Kiyoshi evolved into Kuishinbotchi this morning. o_O

IMG_5933.jpg
IMG_5935.jpg
IMG_5937.jpg

I don’t really understand this because I watched him get 4 care misses yesterday! Maybe changing the batteries out and having to download did something but that doesn’t make sense because I made the care misses after downloading! Ah well, maybe I’ll chalk it up to a mysterious occurrence. :p Anyway, since I’ve already Kuishinbotchi, I just got a couple of his happy signs to increase the happiness bar a bit (the overalls and cloud candy) but it’s not essential that I get them all.

Tamagotchi iD

Nothing new with Megumi today.

More to come soon. Thanks for reading!

Big shout-out to Tamafan777 for stopping by. Thanks so much for your kind words! :)

This post will cover two days.

July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

I didn’t take any pictures today because I was out and about for the holiday but something rather frustrating happened. I looked at my iD to find that Megumi had run away and left me a note! I had the sound turned off the whole day yesterday and I guess I didn’t check on her as much as I should have. Frustrating because I was supposed to earn my final TaMa ToMo friendship stamp today. Slightly alarming because I thought I would have to start getting all the friendship stamps again from scratch. I pressed A and C on my iD to restart it and to my relief, all the stamps I had already earned were still there. After that, I took out the batteries for my iD because I knew I was going to be too busy to care for a baby/toddler today (but I did make sure to check on my iD L every once in a while just to make sure that he was full and happy) and I didn’t trust to simply put it on pause, given my history of putting it on pause in my bag only to come back later and find that it had become un-paused because I moved my bag around so much. Anyway, when things wind down a bit, I’ll restart my iD and attempt to get the last friendship stamp...again. :p

July 5, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

The matchmaker option opened up this morning, so I took Kiyoshi there. He and Agetchi fell in love and got married.

IMG_5966.jpg
IMG_5967.jpg
IMG_5968.jpg

They had a baby boy, who I named Isao (“honor; merit”). He evolved into Nannokitchi after an hour.

IMG_5969.jpg
IMG_5970.jpg

I haven’t restarted my iD yet. I’ll most likely do that tomorrow. I may start up my +C again as well. I miss running it.

Until next time!

Thank you so much to missvioletchi and Cupcake_iD_L for stopping by! Your kind words mean the world to me and I hope that you will continue to enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it. Much love! :)

July 6, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Isao evolved into Hanikamitchi today. Haven’t had this teen character in a while. Not much else going on with him.

IMG_5979.jpg
IMG_5980.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

I finally restarted my iD, in an effort to earn my TaMa ToMo stamp for Makiko, the last character I need before I do a complete reset when I attempt to get the secret characters on my iD L (see THIS post). A baby boy hatched from the egg and I named this little guy Kazuki (“harmonious hope”). He evolved into Hanepatchi at the end of the hour.

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

Here's the cute little guy, taking a quick nap.

IMG_5975.jpg
IMG_5977.jpg

More to come soon!

July 7, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Isao evolved into Peintotchi today, which is what I expected because I know I had a lot of care misses with my teen character. This is excellent because once I receive all his happy signs, I will have had 12 unique characters and I will be able to unlock a new location and a new icon background! Until then!

IMG_5995.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Kazuki evolved from Hanepatchi into the teen Monpatchi. Maybe now I can go for Kuchipatchi. :)

IMG_5981.jpg

TMGC+C

I restarted my +C today, the second time since I got it about a year ago (I’ve been running it fairly continuously). It’s great to see this little egg again. After a few moments, the egg hatched and out came a baby boy! I decided to call him Tadao (“loyal man”).

IMG_5984.jpg
IMG_5987.jpg
IMG_5988.jpg

Well, I now can confirm that a first-generation baby on the +C really doesn’t poop, lose happiness or hunger hearts (see THIS post I made a while back, where I first mention this; I have since found out, by talking to other people, that I'm not the only one this has happened to). That’s really interesting. Makes things easier for me though! Tadao evolved into Kuribotchi after an hour. I’m not really aiming for any particular character at the moment.

IMG_5994.jpg

Thank you so much for reading!

July 8, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Isao woke up in the morning, refreshed and ready to start the day. After breakfast, we spent the day out together, stopping off at the park to play with some friends. Afterward, we went to get some lunch. Isao had some Ochazuke from the Restaurant. He loved it so much that he earned a happy sign for it! After lunch, we went home and I told him that I had some new clothes for him to try on. We had a look at everything and it seems like he enjoyed the overalls the most. He wore them all day but took them off in the evening after dinner because he wanted to go outside and play with the paint set he found in his toy trunk. He enjoyed that very much! After a quick bath, Isao headed off to sleep.

IMG_6010.jpg
IMG_6024.jpg
IMG_6018.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Kazuki evolved from Monpatchi into the adorable Kikitchi (didn’t get a picture of this evolution). I then set out to get a few of Kikitchi’s TaMa ToMo letters. Not all of them are necessary, since I’ve already gotten a friendship stamp for Kikitchi. Here he is playing with his remote control car.

IMG_6004.jpg
IMG_6006.jpg

IMG_6007.jpg
IMG_6008.jpg
IMG_6009.jpg

After all that fun, we went out for refreshments and he had a banana drink, of course. Not much else going on with Kazuki.

TMGC+C

Tadao evolved into Young Memetchi today. Didn't really get many pictures but I managed to catch him by surprise once: he’s really getting a hang of that toilet training! XD Nothing new with him for the rest of the day.

IMG_6046.jpg
IMG_6048.jpg

Until next time!

July 9, 2011

Unlocking Melody Land on my Tamagotchi iD L! This will be a two-part post.

Tamagotchi iD L

Isao earned his final happy sign today, woo! This means I can now unlock a new location and icon background, since I now have obtained 12 unique Tamagotchi characters!

IMG_6057.jpg
IMG_6059.jpg

I selected the door icon and behold! A new location! I chose the new option and Isao was quickly shuttled to the mysterious new land. It all looks pretty awesome!

IMG_6060.jpg
IMG_6063.jpg
IMG_6062.jpg
IMG_6065.jpg

After that, I went under the stats icon to find that a new set of icon backgrounds opened up (they’re shaped like eighth notes :) ). I think Isao likes it! I certainly do. Music is amazing!

IMG_6066.jpg
IMG_6069.jpg

Part II of this day's entry will be posted in just a few moments, so stay tuned!

July 9, 2011 (continued)

(See Part I of today's post above, where I talk about unlocking Melody Land on my Tamagotchi iD L!)

The excitement didn’t stop there! I then took Isao to the matchmaker, where he chose Raburitchi/Lovelitchi to be his wife. They were married in a lovely ceremony.

IMG_6070.jpg
IMG_6071.jpg
IMG_6072.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg
IMG_6074.jpg
IMG_6075.jpg

Isao came home with an egg. Out came a baby boy when it hatched. I named him Nobu (“faith”). Nobu evolved from Nittobotchi to Furutsupantchi in the hour.

IMG_6076.jpg
IMG_6077.jpg
IMG_6078.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

I’m just waiting for the matchmaker option to open up (which should happen tomorrow). I don’t plan on getting all four TaMa ToMo letters because I’ve already got a friendship stamp for Kikitchi.

TMGC+C

Tadao should evolve into an adult tomorrow (it takes 48 hours for a +C to evolve from the teen phase to the adult phase; it only takes 24 hours on the iD/iD L). I have no idea how many care misses I’ve had, but I hope to get Kuchipatchi. :)

In other news, I went to go see a free advanced screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II today! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My boyfriend and I originally had midnight premiere tickets, but then this opportunity came up and we just had to jump on it. If I had gone to the midnight premiere, I would have been operating on only a few hours of sleep and I have clinicals (so I'm taking care of actual hospital patients) very early in the morning on Fridays (my boyfriend goes to work early as well). Besides, this way, my entire family got to see it, along with my boyfriend and my sister’s boyfriend. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE going to midnight premieres and have been to a couple for Harry Potter. Those, unfortunately, have to take a bit of a backseat when you have to get up really early in the morning for school or work. Ahh, life. Anyway, we got to the theater several hours before the movie started and there were already a few hundred people there. Luckily, the theater seats over 1500 people! The wait was definitely worth it though. It was an amazing movie! I did get very teary at several parts of the movie and there was this overwhelming bittersweet feeling after it all. The movies are not as good as the books, but the last one was very, very well done. Everyone and I had to debrief ourselves after the movie, especially for my mom and dad, who have never read the books and have only seen the movies (prior to watching DH-Part II, my family and I had a Harry Potter movie marathon; it was AWESOME to revisit those movies). So I love the fact that we dragged out the experience about an hour or so after the movie ended by talking the movies, books, theories, favorite parts, and such. I can’t wait to see it again! There's no way I'm watching it only once before it comes out on DVD. XD

Thanks for listening to me ramble on! :D More to come soon!

July 10, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Nobu evolved into Happabouyatchi (no pictures of my iD L today, unfortunately). Nothing much else going on with him.

Tamagotchi iD

Well, 48 hours have passed since Kazuki evolved into an adult so I took him to the matchmaker. He fell in love with Furawatchi and they had a baby girl! Perhaps NOW I can attempt for Makiko…again. :p I named her Arisu (“noble sort”) and she evolved into Belutchi after an hour.

Here are some pictures of all the happy moments. Playing in the Gryffindor common room is always fun... :D

IMG_6081.jpg
IMG_6082.jpg
IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6084.jpg
IMG_6085.jpg
IMG_6086.jpg

...but try not to poop on the carpet! I don't think Professor McGonagall would like that very much. XD

IMG_6087.jpg
IMG_6088.jpg
IMG_6089.jpg

TMGC+C

Tadao evolved into Kuchipatchi today! He’s one of my favorite characters. Tadao enjoyed a very restful day after his evolution. I will definitely be transforming him into his alter ego, Patchiman, in the near future. :)

IMG_6094.jpg

Thank you so much for reading!

July 11, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Nobu evolved into an adult today before I got the chance to take a picture of him as a teen. Kids want to grow up so fast these days. :p Anyway, he evolved into Sunopotchi. It looks like he’s got one of those old-school flying caps on and goggles too. Even a scarf! What a flyboy! I’ll work on getting some of his happy signs tomorrow.

IMG_6096.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Arisu evolved into Chuuchutchi today. I won’t be able to go for Makiko now...AGAIN. >.

IMG_6095.jpg

TMGC+C

Tadao is just hanging around. I didn’t play with him as much today but as I mentioned yesterday, I’ll be changing him into Patchiman soon, so be on the lookout for our great hero!

Until next time!

June 12, 2011

This will be a two-part post.

Tamagotchi iD L

As promised yesterday, I worked on some of Nobu’s happy items today. He enjoys the salmon roe over steamed rice at the Restaurant very much. For dessert, he had what looks like shaved ice (but I guess it’s called “frappe”) from Tama Café. I got that for 50% off, of course, and he even ate it with the utensil the Eco Guys gave him in May. Later on, I had him connect with my iD to receive the connection gift, which was the ice shaver. Nobu used this to make shaved ice for his friends and even enjoyed some himself. He really likes that shaved ice! Nobu should earn his final happy symbol in 48 hours.

IMG_6103.jpg

IMG_6120.jpg
IMG_6121.jpg
IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg
IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg
IMG_6116.jpg
IMG_6117.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Arisu evolved into Uwasatchi today. I will take her to the matchmaker in a couple of days.

IMG_6101.jpg

To be continued...

July 12, 2011 (continued)

TMGC+C

Well, typhoon season in Japan has started. The weather on the Color Tamagotchis is supposed to reflect weather patterns in Japan based on what time of the year it is, so I expected a storm to come at any moment. I tried taking Tadao outside so that we could go to the park but when I selected the door icon, it wouldn’t let me go outside (so it makes the same noise a Tamagotchi makes when you try to give it medicine when it’s not needed). I suspected there was a storm outside and so my boy wouldn’t be able to venture past the garden. Sure enough, we found that to be the case when we went out into the garden. I don’t think he liked standing out there very much. :p

IMG_6100.jpg
IMG_6098.jpg

So we went back inside and I finally took out the hero set. What’s that? It’s a bird! No, a plane! NO! It’s Patchiman!

IMG_6126.jpg
IMG_6127.jpg
IMG_6128.jpg
IMG_6130.jpg

He remained in his costume for much of the day and by the late afternoon, he asked me if he could go to the matchmaker today. I took a look outside and I was happy to see that it had stopped raining a bit. I told him he could. I took him to the matchmaker in his costume because I had never done that before and I wanted to see what effect this would have on the ladies. :D Sure enough, one particular lady fell head over heels for him: Miss Furawatchi. Tadao was equally as smitten.

IMG_6136.jpg
IMG_6137.jpg

They got married and had a baby girl. I named her Aika (“love song”). Tadao left Aika in my care and sadly parted ways with her. Aika evolved into Memepetchi after an hour of care.

IMG_6140.jpg
IMG_6149.jpg

Busy day today! That’s all for now. Until we meet again!

I'd like to give my sincerest thanks to Planetchi248 for her kind remarks regarding my log. Your words mean a lot to me, Planetchi248, and I hope you continue to enjoy this and the world of Tamagotchis. Thanks again! :)

July 13, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I forgot to mention that I took another trip to Melody Land yesterday evening before Nobu went to sleep. I read a topic over at Tama Zone about how one can earn something after a certain number of visits (this number can vary). So I went about 5 or so times and finally, Nobu was presented with a heart-shaped object.

IMG_6154.jpg
IMG_6155.jpg
IMG_6156.jpg

It appears to be a music box of sorts. Once collected, it’s stored in the 3rd option under the chest icon. When we got back from Melody Land, we took it out so that he could play with it and it started playing a lovely tune while floating around. Nobu enjoyed it very much. He went to sleep after playing for a while.

IMG_6158.jpg
IMG_6159.jpg

Today, Nobu earned his final happy sign late in the evening. I decided to take him to the matchmaker first thing tomorrow morning since he was tired and wanted to get a good amount of rest before going to choose his bride.

IMG_6171.jpg
IMG_6172.jpg

Doing the wiggle dance. XD

IMG_6168.jpg
IMG_6169.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

No pictures of Arisu today. I will be taking her to the matchmaker tomorrow as well. Until then!

TMGC+C

Aika evolved into Ichigotchi today. What a cute character! She enjoyed a quiet day afterward.

IMG_6165.jpg

That’s all for the 13th. Thanks so much for reading!

July 14, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I took Nobu to the matchmaker in the morning. He chose Giragiratchi to be his bride and so they were married.

IMG_6187.jpg
IMG_6188.jpg
IMG_6189.jpg
IMG_6190.jpg

Nobu came home with an egg and when it hatched, out came a baby girl! I named her Chiasa (“one thousand mornings”). Chiasa evolved from the adorable Momoirotchi into Paletchi after an hour.

IMG_6191.jpg
IMG_6198.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

A second trip to the matchmaker’s was made today, this time for Arisu. She married Mametchi and they had a son. I named him Yukio (“happy hero”). Yukio evolved into Hanepatchi after an hour of care.

IMG_6178.jpg
IMG_6181.jpg
IMG_6184.jpg

TMGC+C

Aika should evolve into an adult soon. For now, she’s enjoying her time inside because of the storm outside. It’s a wonder that she can sleep through it all!

IMG_6174.jpg

Until we meet again!

July 15, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Chiasa evolved into Sabosabotchi today. She looks so cute and the flowers in her hood blossom when she’s happy. I’m going to try for Shigurehimetchi because I haven’t gotten her yet and she looks interesting.

IMG_6201.jpg
IMG_6202.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Yukio evolved into Kiraratchi today. Nothing much else going on with him.

IMG_6203.jpg

TMGC+C

I don’t seem to have any pictures of my +C today but I think Aika evolved into Makiko this morning. Wish I could say the same for my iD; I’ve been trying to get Makiko for a long time now. :p Ah well, soon, I hope.

Until next time!

Latest posts

Back