OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, I'd like to give a big shout-out to Orandatchi for getting the word out about the elusive wave 2 figurines. You helped lead me to them as well. You're awesome! :)

October 23, 2011 (continued)

Tamagotchi iD L

After putting in new batteries, I just started where I was before I paused. Here’s the picture of Hisao the Bokuhoshitchi after I restarted my iD L. I was experimenting a bit with the home remodeling. :D

IMG_0692.jpg

According to the stats page, I’ve got a 1-year-old so he should be evolving into an adult tomorrow. I’m not aiming for a particular character.

TMGC+C

Since my +C character ran away on me, I started anew. The egg hatched and out came a baby girl! I named her Akiko (“autumn child”).

IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_0683.jpg
IMG_0684.jpg

As usual with 1st generation +C babies, they aren’t demanding at all; no poop, no hunger or happiness hearts emptying, or anything. They do get sick though, so I took care of that. Akiko evolved into Sakuramotchi. Here she is out in the garden before heading off to bed.

IMG_0691.jpg

Thank you so much for being patient with me as I continue to balance work and play. :) More adventures to come very soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
VINTAGE TAMAGOTCHI ALERT! READ ON...

October 24, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Hisao evolved into Kuishinbotchi today.

IMG_0746.jpg
IMG_0747.jpg

Hmm…I must have fed him more snacks than I thought because I’m pretty sure I allowed some care misses for this guy. Ah well. I’ve got to get out of this funk and start getting unique characters again! My time should free up slightly when the weekend rolls around so I’ll be able to pay more attention to my little ones. As soon as Hisao turns 4, I’ll be bringing him to the matchmaker. They grow up so fast! :')

TMGC+C

Akiko needed a bath after she got up.

IMG_0697.jpg
IMG_0698.jpg
IMG_0699.jpg

After getting all squeaky-clean, she evolved into Chamametchi.

IMG_0749.jpg

Nothing much going on with her for the rest of the day. She should evolve into an adult in a couple of days. Since this is an odd-numbered generation, I could either get Memetchi, Lavuzukintchi, or Marotchi. I’m going to try for Memetchi. Haven’t seen her in a while.

Devilgotch

IMG_0700.jpg

As it’s one week before Halloween and since I’ve been feeling the Tamagotchi itch lately, I decided to hatch my Devilgotch. I haven’t hatched this guy in a while, probably not since last year so it was really nice to pull it out. Here are some of the start animations before I set the time.

IMG_0710.jpg
IMG_0713.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg

To be continued...

October 24, 2011 (continued)

5 minutes later, a spirit from Devil World appeared. It’s Zukidebitchi! Nice to get a different beginning character this time around. I always seem to get Deviltchi when starting up.

IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0718.jpg

I decided to call him Akuma (“evil spirit”). He immediately called for attention and so I fed him to fill up his 4 hunger bowls and I also played with him. No tricks from my little devil yet but it’s only a matter of time...

IMG_0727.jpg

Playing the game

I dug out my Angelgotch case and stuffed Akuma rather unceremoniously into it for protection. :p He did not enjoy that. He feels very weird being housed in a sparkly Angelgotch case but I told him that’s all I’ve got and it has spaces for the wings on the shell. You can see him gnashing his teeth at me in displeasure. XD

IMG_0736.jpg

I paid for placing him in the Angelgotch case (what Akuma describes as "the most heinous crime..." I think he's just being overly dramatic :p ) later when I tried to feed him some food. He threw the food back at me and turned the screen black. So naughty!

IMG_0737.jpg
IMG_0738.jpg

Of course, the only way to fix this is to activate the icon that looks like an angel (the 5th one). He felt rather ashamed for his misbehavior afterward. Not too long after, he tried to make up for it by calling for a handshake, which I gladly gave him.

IMG_0739.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg

Of course, he can’t be a perfect angel for too long (he left me a present…his face is like this --> :D ); he is a devil after all.

IMG_0745.jpg

I have the biggest urge to splurge on Tamagotchis right now. The feeling is only going to grow in intensity as the holidays roll around. We’ll see what happens. :p

By the way, I had all my Tamagotchis on pause all day on Tuesday, October 25 because I have a 12-hour clinical day on Tuesdays. I will resume logging for events on October 26.

That’s all for now. Comments? Questions? Constructive criticism? I’m always open for that (just make sure it’s via PM or profile comment, please). Thanks so much for reading!

October 26, 2011

I unpaused my Tamagotchis this morning.

Tamagotchi iD L

After some breakfast, I took Hisao to the park to play. We met up with a lot of friends there, including Mimitchi, whom I adore.

IMG_0811.jpg
IMG_0813.jpg
IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg
IMG_0819.jpg
IMG_0820.jpg

Hisao told me about the abundance of pets in attendance just waiting to be adopted. I told him we could bring one home, since we haven't had one in a while. This one, Sopratchi, seemed to take a liking to Hisao and so he followed us home.

IMG_0821.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg
IMG_0824.jpg

To be continued...

October 26, 2011 (continued)

TMGC+C

It will be a couple of days before Akiko evolves into an adult. I took out her special item (the storybook) so that she could play with it. She quite enjoyed that!

IMG_3399.jpg
IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg
IMG_3402.jpg
IMG_3403.jpg

Devilgotch

I don’t have any new pictures of Akuma today but he was definitely misbehaving. He especially loved to fall asleep while we’re playing the game. :p Other than that, he’s still a Zukidebitchi. I've been taking medium care of him and keeping his DP relatively high. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if I've raised an adult on my Devilgotch yet. I can't wait to see which adult I get! It’s refreshing to be playing with a Tamagotchi that has longer evolution times. He probably won’t evolve to the next stage for another couple of days.

Thanks so much for reading! Until next time!

October 27, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Hisao was in need of a bath this morning before heading off to the matchmaker’s. We couldn’t have him scaring off his potential bride!

IMG_0825.jpg
IMG_0826.jpg
IMG_0827.jpg

After a quick bath and breakfast, I took him to the matchmaker where he set eyes upon Lovelitchi. They fell in love and got married.

IMG_0829.jpg
IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg
IMG_0832.jpg

Hisao came home with an egg and out hatched a baby girl! Gosh, I haven’t seen Momoirotchi in a while; she's adorable. I named her Chie (“wisdom”).

IMG_0833.jpg
IMG_0834.jpg

To be continued...

October 27, 2011 (continued)

Chie and Hisao enjoyed some joyous father-daughter moments together and before we knew it, Hisao was on his way and left Chie in my care. I love her. She looks like a little stick of bubble-gum with a bow on top. :D

IMG_0835.jpg
IMG_0836.jpg

I made sure to potty-train her well and take care of her when she was sick. Poor girl, with her bow all lopsided. :p

IMG_0840.jpg
IMG_0842.jpg
IMG_0843.jpg

After an hour, Chie evolved into Paletchi.

IMG_0844.jpg

There must have been some accidental button-mashing earlier (I have the habit of keeping my Tamagotchis in a small bag, which I place in my backpack that I carry around with me) because the icon backgrounds turned back into one of the previous ones, the apples. Though I do love apples, I did make sure to change them back to the eighth notes. :D I like to keep them on the most recent ones I have based off of how many unique characters I've acquired. Next stop are the Waru icons. I hope I get them soon (I need 4 more unique characters; I've got 16 so far).

TMGC+C

No new updates with Akiko. She also needed a bath this morning, so after I got her cleaned up, she enjoyed a quiet day.

IMG_0837.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg

Devilgotch

One of the coolest things about a Devilgotch is that it’s got a variety of animations that it does depending on what stage you’re in and what time of the day it is. I’ve been visiting a vintage Tamagotchi site, Tamasquare, for ages and it’s got a lot of good instructions for the more rare vintage Tamagotchis, including ones for the Devilgotch. The animations are mentioned. I see the bat coming from Devil World most often because it happens several times a night between sleep time and wake time. Unfortunately, it happens so fast that I can’t grab my camera in time to catch a decent photo, but it appears that it happens on the half-hour after the Devilgotch goes to sleep (maybe not every half hour, but enough times for me to notice and turn the sound off during the night :p ) so maybe I’ll get lucky someday. I got lucky tonight with an animation: fireworks! According to Tamasquare, this animation happens at midnight. I caught this around 11:55 pm.

IMG_0847.jpg

Other than this, my guy is doing well. Here he is in his Tama bed before I switched off the lights.

IMG_0845.jpg

Incidentally, this is also what it looks like when a Devilgotch is being mischievous and falls asleep during the game. XD That animation also happens pretty fast because the screen turns dark right after and I have to activate the angel icon so that his DP can go down.

That’s all for today. Stay tuned...

October 28, 2011

TGIF! It’s been a rough week. I had 2 exams today and the usual 8 or so hours of lecture that is the norm on Fridays this semester. Boy, am I glad that’s over. My boyfriend and I went out to dinner just to celebrate the end of the week and then we played our usual Mario Kart and Mario Party. :D I made sure to check up on my Tamagotchis as well! Short update today, since I was in class for the majority of the day.

Tamagotchi iD L

Chie the Paletchi evolved into Sabosabotchi today. I was kind of hoping for Painaputchi so that I could try for Meloditchi, but it’s all good. I decided to try for Shigurehimetchi. We’ll see how that goes. I always try my best to keep track of care misses but I always seem to overdo it.

IMG_0849.jpg

TMGC+C

Well, I got one care miss yesterday (forgot to mention that) so it came as no surprise that Akiko evolved into Lavuzukintchi today.

IMG_0848.jpg

Devilgotch

No new updates with Akuma today. Hopefully he’ll evolve to the next stage soon.

That’s all for the 28th! Thanks for reading! :)

October 29, 2011

Today was just a really, really good day. I needed that after a rough week. I went out of town today to attend a football game and so I put my Devilgotch on pause. I didn’t put my Color Tamagotchis on pause because they’re relatively low-maintenance and I’ve been playing with them consistently for months and months now, so I know how they are, pretty much like clockwork. I didn’t want to risk my Devilgotch running away back to Devil World on me. So he’s on pause, maybe until after Tuesday (my long, 12-hour clinical day) since I will be pretty busy on Sunday and Monday as well. Yes, I know, he’ll be paused through Halloween but I will be pretty busy until after Tuesday and I would like to give him my undivided attention. I’ve never raised my Devilgotch to the adult stage before so I don’t want to mess this up. I hope you all understand!

Tamagotchi iD L

Here’s a picture of Chie before she evolved into an adult.

IMG_0850.jpg

Since it’s a couple of days before Halloween, she woke up to see a Jack o’ Lantern in her living room. How neat! Chie evolved into Furawatchi. Don’t get me wrong, I love Furawatchi, she’s so adorable, but did I seriously get 6 care misses with my teen? SIX?!?! Hmm…I suppose I did. I need to keep track of my care misses better. :p

IMG_0852.jpg

TMGC+C

Akiko also had a carved pumpkin in her living room as of this morning. I love the seasonal animations so much. Akiko should be able to go to the matchmaker soon.

IMG_0851.jpg

In other news, I tried to bid on this beauty today before heading off to the game, a Hanerutchi, but it went a little higher than I wanted, which was kind of expected.

Hanerutchi.png

You don’t see these very often on Ebay and when they do show up, it’s not usually the green and especially not the blue (at least, that's what I've seen). It didn’t go for the highest price ever, but I don’t know…I’m not THAT ready to have one of these yet, I guess, so I went a little easy on the bidding. My Hanerutchi 2 could use a companion though. I still have that urge to buy every Tamagotchi in sight so I’ve got a few others in mind. :D Until then, I have been in the market for a new Tamagotchi Nano for quite some time now. The question is, which one to choose??

Tamagotchinano_idl.jpg

I'm sure you all know by now that I'm OBSESSED with the color blue but as far as the Nano designs go, I love the characters design on the yellow one and yellow isn't a bad color. I much prefer it over pink anyway. I think I'm close to making a decision but if anyone would like to chime in on what they think, I'm all ears!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

October 30, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Kind of a low-key day today. Chie’s just waiting until tomorrow; she’s very excited to get to the matchmaker.

IMG_0906.jpg

TMGC+C

Akiko stopped by the matchmaker’s today and she was married to Shimashimatchi.

IMG_0854.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg

They had a baby boy, whom I named Isamu (“courage”).

IMG_0858.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg

Isamu evolved into Ahirukutchi, since we're in the even generation now.

IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0863.jpg

I'll be back to logging my Devilgotch soon; I miss playing with him. Just gotta get past these next busy couple of days. Thanks for reading!

October 31, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Chie woke up very excited for the big day. I took her to the changing room to get ready and she put on one of her best hats. She looked gorgeous!

IMG_0911.jpg
IMG_0912.jpg

When we got to the matchmaker, there were 3 suitors there already waiting for her. She and Mametchi really hit it off and so they got married.

IMG_0914.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg

Chie came home with an egg and out hatched a baby boy. I named him Mamoru ("protector").

IMG_0917.jpg
IMG_0918.jpg
IMG_0920.jpg

He’s a Nittobotchi and he’s very adorable. I love the little cap he's wearing; it's like one of those knitted caps that we're supposed to put on the newborn babies' heads to keep them warm. :)

IMG_0922.jpg
IMG_0923.jpg

To be continued...

October 31, 2011 (continued)

After an hour, Mamoru evolved into Furutsupantchi.

IMG_0924.jpg
IMG_0925.jpg
IMG_0927.jpg

This means that I should either go for Bokutchi, Guriguritchi, or one of the secret characters. I decided to go for Bokutchi. I would need to first get the teen Happabouyatchi for that, which involves getting at least 2 care misses during the toddler stage. We’ll see what happens!

IMG_0928.jpg

Mamoru and his jack o' lantern.

By the way, after I married my Furawatchi off, I found out through THIS link that we’ve finally got a hold of the remaining Henshinjo items, including the broom that will turn Furawatchi into her witch counterpart. Rats, if only I had waited one more day. Maybe next time!

TMGC+C

Isamu evolved into Young Mametchi today. He’s so cute.

IMG_0903.jpg

It’s going to be a couple of days until he evolves into an adult. In the meantime, he enjoyed his time out in the garden. We planted a tree today, something we haven’t done in a while. We’ll see what we get in a few days!

IMG_0904.jpg
IMG_0905.jpg

I put my all my Tamagotchis on pause on November 1 because as I mentioned before, I have 12-hour clinical days on Tuesdays. I will resume all my Tamagotchis, even my Devilgotch, on November 2. Thanks for checking in!

November 2, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

So there’s a new location that opened up a while ago on my iD L; I've just been forgetting to go back and take pictures of it. I wonder when it first appears. Anyway, there’s a new location and it takes my Tamagotchi character to a concert hall, where Meloditchi and Lovelitchi participate in a “TMGC+C Idol.” It was adorable. I think Meloditchi is one of my new favorite characters. For one thing, she plays the violin, which is what I do AND her birthday is on December 29, which is my birthday also!

IMG_0936.jpg
IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg
IMG_0941.jpg
IMG_0942.jpg

My guy evolved into the teen I wanted later today, despite me feeling like I didn’t get enough care misses. Here he is in all of his adorable wood nymph-like goodness. :D

IMG_0971.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg

I’m going to try for either Bokutchi or Guriguritchi and that requires 4 or 5 care misses, respectively. We’ll see how things turn out. If all else fails and I lose track of how many care misses I have, I could always connect and try for one of the two male special characters.

TMGC+C

So the battery for my +C ran out while it was paused, so I know I’m going to be set back a little bit. Usually when batteries are changed and you select “download,” it takes you back to the most significant event (evolution, infrared connection, etc.). In my case, it looks like I was downloaded back to the time Isamu first evolved into Young Mametchi on October 31. No biggie, I just set the clock and date to the correct time. He needed a bath, so I gave him one.

IMG_0907.jpg
IMG_0909.jpg

Looks like the seed we planted is still there and when we went outside, it sprouted a little more.

IMG_0910.jpg

To be continued...

November 2, 2011 (continued)

I earned some more of the happy stamps. These are the ones that are a little more difficult to get because they are dependent on what time of the day it is and how the weather is outside.

IMG_0929.jpg
IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg
IMG_0934.jpg

Looks like we’re going to be waiting a couple more days for Isamu to evolve into an adult.

Devilgotch

Akuma returns! I was so glad to un-pause this guy. He evolved into Pukudebitchi today. I love all the animations! Of course, he's being very mischievous.

IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_1001.jpg
IMG_1013.jpg

Other times, however, he feels bad for being naughty...

IMG_1007.jpg

...and so he plays nice and even shakes my hand once in a while. :)

IMG_1010.jpg

That’s all for today. Thanks so much for reading!

November 3, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

So I mentioned before that I was going for either Bokutchi (4 care misses) or Guriguritchi (5 care misses). Of course, halfway through keeping track of care misses, I lose track of my care misses. :p It’s not that I didn’t write them down. It's because I would get so busy that I would come back after a long stretch of time and see that the hunger meter and the happy meter are both empty, and not know whether that counts as one or two care misses…things like this. So I decided to go for one of the special characters to be safe. I tried for Maisutatchi. First, I tried connecting with my +C, just because I had it running, but the relationship between my iD L and +C didn’t seem to be leveling up, so I started up my iD in order to complete the 30 connections with one friend.

IMG_0976.jpg

Connecting my iD L with my +C.

IMG_0979-1.jpg

Trying my iD L with my iD now.

I made 35 connections just to be safe. It was hard work; Mamoru had to take a bathroom break in between. :p

IMG_0982.jpg
IMG_0983.jpg

It worked!

IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg

TMGC+C

Isamu and I visited our tree in the morning. As soon as we went out into the garden, the tree sprouted up a bit more!

IMG_0978.jpg

My guy evolved into Kuromametchi today. I’ve got his electric guitar lying around somewhere. Shhh! Don’t tell him. It’s a gift. I’ll probably let him try it out tomorrow. :D

IMG_1028.jpg

Devilgotch

Nothing much going on with Akuma today. I’ve been reading up on the Devilgotch hatch over at Tama Zone and it seems like it takes a while for a Devilgotch to evolve into an adult. We’ll just have to wait and see!

IMG_1029.jpg

Snoozing.

Until we meet again!

November 4, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I worked on some of Mamoru’s happy items today.

IMG_1015.jpg

Sweet eclair from Tama Bakery

One intriguing item is the “cool cane.” I’m not really sure what the significance of the cards, rose, and bird is; can anyone enlighten me on the subject?

IMG_1018.jpg
IMG_1020.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg
IMG_1025.jpg

Maisutatchi also has a spiffy suit that counts as one of his happy items, but I’m going to pull that out tomorrow when he goes to meet his future bride.

TMGC+C

So yesterday, I mentioned that I had a little present lying around for Isamu. I took it out and was treated to the musical talents of my rocker guy. :)

IMG_3555.jpg
IMG_3556.jpg
IMG_3557.jpg

He's going to win the hearts of many ladies with those fancy tricks. XD Who will he choose to be his bride though? We'll find out soon!

Devilgotch

Still no adult yet. I’m hoping that Akuma will evolve by age 8 or so. No new pictures for my Devilgotch today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hi, everyone! Wow, I haven't logged in a while...not for 10 days. I apologize for my absence but I'm sure you guys know what's up already. The past several days have been really jam-packed full of clinicals, class, exams, and papers. I'm nearing my Thanksgiving break now so I've got a little more time to catch up with my logging. Additionally, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be participating in the Tamagotchi 15th Anniversary Hatch (see my signature :) ). I hatched my little one, a P2, this morning (November 19) so once I catch up with all my other logging, I'll be posting about my P2 in my log. You can find my current progress with my P2 in the actual hatch thread. Onward to what happened on November 5...

November 5, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Mamoru got suited up after breakfast.

IMG_1032.jpg
IMG_1034.jpg

Since that was one of his happy items, he earned his last happy stamp, and now the character is stored in under the book icon.

IMG_1037.jpg
IMG_1038.jpg

He looked so handsome as he made his way to the matchmaker. He met Meloditchi there and they fell in love. They were married in a beautiful ceremony.

IMG_1039.jpg
IMG_1040.jpg
IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg
IMG_1043.jpg
IMG_1045.jpg

To be continued...

November 5, 2011 (continued)

Mamoru came home with an egg and when it hatched, out came a baby girl.

IMG_1046.jpg
IMG_1050.jpg
IMG_1056.jpg

I named her Chiharu (“one thousand springs”). She evolved into Painaputchi after an hour.

IMG_1079.jpg

TMGC+C

Isamu woke up early with the intention of making a trip to the matchmaker but when we went to the door to get outside, it wouldn’t open! We went out into the garden and it turned out that there was some lightning outside. I love all the weather patterns on the +C. This is something that I miss on the iD and iD L.

IMG_1062.jpg
IMG_1063.jpg

We had to wait until the weather cleared up a little more before heading out. So after some lunch, we tried leaving again and it worked! Isamu met and fell in love with Furawatchi. They were married in a lovely ceremony and Isamu came home with an egg.

IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1070.jpg

He became the proud father of a baby girl, whom I named Minako (“beautiful child”).

IMG_1074.jpg

Minako evolved into Sakuramotchi after an hour.

IMG_1077.jpg

No new news with my Devilgotch today.

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned...

So I think I made a little bit of a mistake with my dates. I kind of expected that, considering I’m trying to remember things that happened based on the time stamps on my pictures from 10 days ago, and when your camera malfunctions occasionally (requiring me to set the date and time again; sometimes I get lazy and don’t set it so the times are all inaccurate), it’s a little bit difficult. :p Anyway, I’m going through all my pictures today and I think what I wrote for November 5 actually happened on November 6. It makes sense because I was out of town for another great football game on the 5th and so I didn't have much down time to take pictures. So I’ll be resuming now with November 7.

November 7, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Chiharu evolved into an adult today. I got Moriritchi.

IMG_1087.jpg
IMG_1089.jpg

I was aiming for Meloditchi but it’s all good because I haven’t gotten Moriritchi yet. I’ll start on some of her happy items tomorrow. Chiharu celebrated Makiko’s birthday today.

TMGC+C

Nothing much going on with Minako today. I gave her a bath in the morning and later, we went outside to plant another tree.

IMG_1082.jpg
IMG_1083.jpg
IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg
IMG_1086.jpg

She evolved into Chamametchi later on.

IMG_1088.jpg

I’ve still got my Devilgotch running, but he hasn’t evolved into an adult yet. He’s 8 years old now so I expect he’ll evolve really soon. Stay tuned…

Thanks so much for stopping by!

November 8, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Chiharu had a pretty eventful day today. This morning, we woke up and had some breakfast and then headed out to Tama Town for some shopping, just the two of us gals. We picked up some Shiny Tools seeds from Tama Depa (they were 50% off because we had the bag that the Eco Guys kindly gave to us) so that we could plant them tonight in hopes of getting the Tamamori tree, one of her happy items.

IMG_1093.jpg
IMG_1094.jpg
IMG_1095.jpg

We stopped by Tama Café for a little break and she and I both had the delicious Tropical Fruits dessert. She really enjoyed that! We got it for half off as well thanks to another item the Eco Guys gave us a while back.

IMG_1091.jpg

We did some more window shopping but Chiharu was starting to become drowsy so we headed home shortly after that. After a quick nap, we went outside to plant the Shiny Tools seeds. We’ll be checking on the plant tomorrow.

IMG_1096.jpg
IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg
IMG_1099.jpg

Chiharu had some fun for the rest of the day by playing dress-up. She found this cute Kiramori Scrunchy in her closet that she really enjoyed.

IMG_1100.jpg

She had a restful day after that.

TMGC+C

Nothing going on with Minako today. She’ll evolve into an adult tomorrow.

Devilgotch

Akuma still hasn’t evolved yet…

In other news, I forgot to mention that I tried for this gem on November 5. Bidding went too high, unfortunately. No worries, I will probably have more opportunities to go for this one in the future. Out of all the Royal Familitchi designs, I like this one the most.

MyFamilitchi.png

Thanks for reading, everyone!

Latest posts

Back