OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December 19, 2011 (continued)

Morino

So my little guy, Flik, was still a Babymotchi at the beginning of the day. According to Pixelmood, Babymotchi is very small and “lives anywhere in the ground so long as it's not under a willow tree. He eats mainly leaves, and other things with similar nutrients. It's rumored that the swaying and rustling of the willow leaves and branches makes him think of ghosts, and scares him, but no one knows if this is true.”

I rediscovered today that Morinos don’t make messes as often as regular vintage Tamagotchis do. Flik only pooped a couple of times today.

IMG_1772.jpg
IMG_1773.jpg

The predator came by as well and I was able to scare him away both of the times he came around.

IMG_1774.jpg
IMG_1776.jpg

Calling for help and the predator ALMOST stepping on Flik

The other exciting thing that happened today is that Flik evolved into the “teen” Imotchi, about 24 hours after hatching. I didn't catch a transition picture but here are pictures of Imotchi inching around.

IMG_1785.jpg
IMG_1787.jpg

According to Pixelmood again, “Imotchi ("Potato bug/Potato grub") is about the size of an Earth caterpillar or grub. Lives in cabbage fields. He loves to eat cabbage rinds (or whatever you call that hard part in the middle). His dream is to someday eat a piece of cabbage with a lot of mayonnaise on it.” :)

The transformation wore him out so much that he fell asleep shortly afterward at 8:00 pm.

IMG_1788.jpg

Phew! I think I went a little overboard with taking pictures today. :p I can't help it with two of my Tamagotchis going to the matchmaker and the other being such an interesting vintage Tamagotchi to me. Thanks so much for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized today that I passed right over my one-year anniversary as a TamaTalk Guide on December 3 and I wasn't even aware of it (those darn assignments and tests)! This past semester in nursing school really was a doozy...but a successful one at that. :D I am so happy and proud to have been a TamaTalk member for the past four and a half years, and a Guide for the past year. I love coming here often, seeing such a wonderful community blossom, and doing what I can to contribute. A whole lot of credit goes out to you guys as well. Thanks to you, this community thrives and Tamagotchi lives on. If you ever have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, requests, etc., you all know where to find me. Here's to many more years together on this fantastic site! Onward to the logging!

December 20, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Behold! The first appearance of the Christmas tree this year. I love that it has a Tamagotchi mouth. :)

IMG_1798.jpg

Anyway, Aimi evolved into Hineonetchi early this morning; I was sleeping in so I didn’t get a picture of her transforming. Nothing much happened with her today. We did go outside to plant a seed so we’ll see what sprouts up the next day.

IMG_1799.jpg
IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg
IMG_1802.jpg

Other than that, I just took pictures of Hineonetchi doing various things, since I haven’t had her in a while. She is quite the colorful character, isn’t she?

IMG_1816.jpg
IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg
IMG_1820.jpg

TMGC+C

Azumi evolved into Chamametchi today. Here she is standing next to her Christmas tree. She enjoyed a restful day as well.

IMG_1791.jpg

To be continued...

December 20, 2011 (continued)

Morino

Flik got a taste for a variety of foods today. Some new items on the menu included ice cream and sugar cubes. Strangely enough, these don’t fill up happiness hearts (they’re more like dessert items...you'd think that they would), as I mentioned before. Well, I’m glad he got to experience other foods besides the regular leaves he eats all day!

IMG_1806.jpg
IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg
IMG_1818.jpg

Happy and sad faces. I usually do this at every stage. :D By the way, guessing correctly all 4 times during the game does fill up two happiness hearts.

IMG_1797.jpg
IMG_1796.jpg

Flik made only a couple of messes today, as usual.

IMG_1803.jpg

I was also pretty good at keeping the predators away from him.

IMG_1804.jpg
IMG_1805.jpg

Later on though, I became busy with applications that I was filling out so I missed one predator call. If any of you are curious as to what it looks like after the Morino gets attacked by a predator, here it is. He's all bandaged up with a cane. =/

IMG_1811.jpg

I would NOT wish this on anyone. My poor Flik! I gave him medicine straightaway and he felt better immediately. He enjoyed a restful day after that.

That’s all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'm getting the closest to "caught up" with my logging as I've ever been. I've always kind of liked being at least a few days behind because it keeps me on my toes but I suppose being all the way caught up wouldn't hurt. Besides, Christmas is fast approaching and my birthday is on the 29th. I see myself being very busy in the coming days. The nice thing about being on winter vacation is that I can go at whatever pace I'd like. That's my little blurb of the moment. :D Onward to the logging!

December 21, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Aimi and I went out into the garden first thing in the morning to check on our plant. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a dud: there was a worm hiding in there and it ate up our plant! Aimi looked so sad.

IMG_1821.jpg

She didn’t stay sad for long though because we went back inside to prepare for Sunopotchi’s birthday, a very joyous occasion. While we were working, Aimi mentioned that she was feeling kind of funny and before I knew it, she evolved into an adult. She morphed into Uwasatchi, as expected, because I racked up a lot of care misses yesterday.

IMG_1824.jpg
IMG_1825.jpg
IMG_1827.jpg

After we were all settled in, we celebrated Sunopotchi’s birthday. It was a great party. Sunopotchi had his favorite dessert: the frappe from Tama Café.

IMG_1830.jpg
IMG_1832.jpg

Later on, I took Aimi to the Henshinjo, where she transformed into her alter ego, Reporepo Uwasatchi, with the help of the microphone. She enjoyed a relaxing day afterward.

IMG_1835.jpg
IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg
IMG_1840.jpg

To be continued...

December 21, 2011 (continued)

TMGC+C

On days like this, while waiting for my +C to evolve into an adult or in between trips to visit the matchmaker, I have my character play with the item unique to them because I like to have something to show for that day when normally nothing much else happens. So that’s what I did; I let Azumi play with her special item, the story book. She seems to be having a lot of fun with that, playing a character from a story. :) She should evolve into an adult tomorrow.

IMG_3400.jpg
IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg
IMG_3403.jpg

Morino

Nothing much happened with Flik today; I just have a variety of random pictures. The first one shows a new item on the menu: cherries! The second picture shows Flik munching on some sugar cubes. He had to poo after all that, so that explains the third picture. :p The fourth picture shows the human foot stepping away after I scared him off (a little hard to see, but the toe of the foot is seen at the right edge of the screen). So after the Morino evolves into Imotchi, not much else happens for several days, before they go into their cocoon phase. Not exactly sure when it’s going to happen but I’ll be ready with my camera when it does, as usual.

IMG_1822.jpg
IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg
IMG_1841.jpg

That's all for now. Thanks so much for reading!

December 22, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I took care of Uwasatchi’s happy items today. I noticed that 2 of her happy items were desserts so I made a proposition with Aimi: I would get her those desserts if she had some food first. Yes, life is short and so they say we should eat dessert first, but the budding RN in me says that’s not good for her. :D So anyway, we headed over to the Restaurant first and I gave her some fish and chips. Well, that’s something I definitely wouldn’t mind eating (I ADORE seafood) but I found out that Uwasatchi does not like fish and chips. She plowed through most of it as best as she could to make me happy, I’m sure, but she mostly just nibbled at some of the fries and picked at her fish.

IMG_1850.jpg

I felt bad for her so I told her she did a good job and after paying for our food, we stopped by the Bakery and Tama Café for pumpkin pie AND tiramisu, respectively.

IMG_1851.jpg
IMG_1852.jpg

I was feeling extra generous today so when we got home, I let Aimi try on this new blue dress that I had bought for her. Did you know that while a Henshinjo character has their costume on, the closet icon is blocked off? I discovered this today. So to try on the dress, I went back to the Henshinjo with Aimi so that she could change out of her costume and then she as able to go home and try on the new dress. She’s so adorable. By the way, another one of her happy items is the microphone. She was feeling a little adventurous that night, so she got up on stage and sang for us. I’m so proud of her!

IMG_1853.jpg
IMG_1854.jpg

TMGC+C

Azumi evolved into Memetchi today. I’m sure I mentioned this in a previous log post but I think her eyes are kind of creepy so I tend to go out of my way to take pictures of Memetchi with her eyes closed. Case in point—the following picture: :p

IMG_1847.jpg

Quiet day for her afterward.

Morino

Flik is 4 years old today, and it’s been 3 days since he evolved into the teen character, Imotchi. I did the usual, clean up after him and tried to avoid the predators as much as possible. I did catch sighting of another predator: the giant frog out to get Flik. The usual happens: Flik calls for help, I inactivate the screensaver, and the predator appears on the screen. Well, the time with the frog, I see this big ol’ amphibian on the screen, with his tongue reaching out, about to grab Flik. It happened so fast and so I wasn’t able to get a picture. I wish I could have gotten one; it as a sight to see. Maybe I’ll get lucky soon.

Well, I wasn’t always so lucky at scaring away predators today; the human foot got Flik once, poor guy.

IMG_1828.jpg

Don’t be fooled with the sun next to his head; I had just cleaned up some poop he left on the ground. I was glad to see that he still found some humor and happiness in the situation but he looked so sad all wrapped up like that. I gave him medicine and he was right as rain, back to inching around and munching on all the food he could get. I’m excited to see what’s in store for him next.

That’s all for today. Until next time!

December 23, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

So…silly, silly me. You know how I took Aimi to the Henshinjo yesterday to take off her costume so that she’d be able to try on the blue dress, one of her happy items? Well, that meant that she didn’t have her Henshinjo costume on when she got her last happy sign today (I didn't check on her until it was time for her to get her last happy sign) and so she’s stored under the book icon wearing her blue dress instead.

IMG_1859.jpg
IMG_1860.jpg

D’oh! Ah well, maybe I’ll go back and re-do it after I get all the other characters. Anyway, Aimi headed to the matchmaker after getting her final happy sign. She met and fel in love with Hirotchi. The were married in a beautiful wedding ceremony after going on a few dates.

IMG_1864.jpg
IMG_1865.jpg
IMG_1866.jpg

Aimi came home with the egg and out hatched a baby girl; Momoirotchi again! I named her Gina (“silvery”).

IMG_1868.jpg
IMG_1869.jpg

I tested out a theory I read about today and it seemed to work. I tried to catch Gina doing the pee-pee wiggle dance and take her to the toilet as much as I could, in hopes that Gina would evolve into Rolutchi.

IMG_1870.jpg
IMG_1871.jpg

To be continued...

December 23, 2011 (continued)

Well, even though I still kind of think that the toddler you get is random, there may be something to this toilet training business. Anyway, I’m glad to see Rolutchi again.

IMG_1879.jpg
IMG_1880.jpg

I think this time I’ll just go down the list of adults I haven’t got yet in this group. I’ve already gotten Pompontchi so next up is Agetchi. If I end up getting more care misses than I want (I wouldn’t put it past myself :p ), I haven’t gotten any of the characters with less care misses than Agetchi. As long as I don’t do so badly that I get Uwasatchi. Well, I could always try again with her; she’d be wearing her Henshinjo costume this time, that’s for sure. Always a silver lining to everything. :)

TMGC+C

Memetchi’s unique item to her character is the 3-D glasses, so I let her try those out. As if her eyes weren’t scary enough, she goes and magnifies them with these glasses. :p

IMG_1873.jpg
IMG_1874.jpg
IMG_1875.jpg

Nothing much else happened with Azumi today. She will visit the matchmaker tomorrow.

Morino

Did much of the same for Flik today: feeding him, playing the game, and keeping him away from predators. I keep hoping that I would see the frog predator, but it’s usually the human foot.

IMG_1882.jpg
IMG_1886.jpg

At around 7:45 pm, I heard the changing music, and so I quickly grabbed my camera for some pictures. I just managed to catch the second transition screen here before Flik bundled up in his cocoon.

IMG_1887.jpg
IMG_1890.jpg

The only icons that can be accessed at this stage are the stats, toilet, and light switch icons. The only thing under the stats icon is this temperature meter that can be adjusted by pressing the “A” button to make the arrow face the temperature desired. This is how it looked when first starting out:

IMG_1889.jpg

I tried to keep the temperature as close to the middle as possible. According to Tamagotchi Planet, Flik should remain the in the cocoon for 24 hours. Until then!

Thanks for reading!

December 24, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Gina evolved into Hineonetchi, as expected. I am one step closer to getting Agetchi. All she needs now is 2-3 care misses.

IMG_1900.jpg

TMGC+C

I took Azumi to the matchmaker, where she married Mametchi.

IMG_1892.jpg

They had a baby boy. I named him Junichi (“obedient one”).

IMG_1895.jpg

He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour. Not much else going on with him after that.

IMG_1899.jpg

Morino

Most of the day was spent keeping the temperature as close to the middle as possible.

IMG_1896.jpg

At around 7:45 pm, 24 hours after he went into the cocoon, Flik appeared as a Funkorogotchi.

IMG_1910.jpg

According to the Pixelmood chart, he appears to be the worst-care character (if the chart goes in order of best to worst care). Ah well, things could have been better but I’m happy Flik reached adulthood. The rest of the night, I just browsed around a bit. Looks like he’s got some new food options, including a pile of poo...interesting. :p

IMG_1911.jpg

Facial expressions are equally as expressive as those in the other stages. :p

IMG_1913.jpg
IMG_1912.jpg

At 8:00 pm, Flik went to sleep. I love that a little leaf is being used as a blanket. :)

IMG_1916.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!

December 25, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Merry Christmas! Gina was very excited to report that Santa came by to visit her [(along with Deertchi (or Rednosetchi), Lovelitchi, Meloditchi, and ________ (can anyone identify the character at the end there?)]. The star says…Happy Magic, I think? Anyway, Gina was glad she stayed up so that she could see Santa on his sleigh, and she got presents as well!

IMG_1943.jpg
IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg
IMG_1924.jpg

On Christmas morning, she evolved into Agetchi, as expected.

IMG_1927.jpg

After that, I did a couple of "family photos" at our tree. :)

IMG_1926.jpg
IMG_1925.jpg

I was busy baking in the morning and the rest of the day after that as well, so I mainly just kept an eye out to make sure she wasn’t completely starving or unhappy.

To be continued...

December 25, 2011 (continued)

TMGC+C

Santa also paid Junichi a visit.

IMG_1918.jpg
IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg
IMG_1917.jpg

He evolved into Young Mametchi Christmas morning.

IMG_1928.jpg

Morino

Sadly, I didn’t keep a close enough eye out on Flik. He went back to Tamagotchi Planet today.

IMG_1931.jpg

I’m sad that he didn’t stay around longer but I enjoyed the time we had together. Maybe I’ll give this one another go sometime during this vacation.

Thank you so much for reading! Until next time!

December 26, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I took care of Gina’s happy items today. She likes the Tropical Fruits from Tama Café, the tiara from Tama Mori, and the make-up bag from Tama Depa. She really likes to play dress-up! She enjoyed a restful day afterward.

IMG_1932.jpg
IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg
IMG_1937.jpg
IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg
IMG_1940.jpg

Pretty Gina!

TMGC+C

Nothing much going on with Junichi today. We planted a mystery seed out in the snow today. Hopefully it blossoms into something wonderful. He should evolve into an adult tomorrow.

IMG_1941.jpg
IMG_1942.jpg

That’s all for now. Thanks so much for stopping by!

December 27-28, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Big day for Gina! When she woke up, the place was looking a little worse for wear, so I helped her clean up a bit. She wanted the house sparkling clean in preparation for her new family.

IMG_1947.jpg
IMG_1948.jpg
IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg
IMG_1951.jpg
IMG_1952.jpg

Shortly afterward, Gina earned her last happy sign, and so she was forever immortalized under the book icon. This means that I have earned the happy signs for 24 unique characters, which means that another location opened up. It turns out the Uranai No Yakata (where your iD L character meets Gypsytchi and has their fortune told) was opened up.

IMG_1958.jpg
IMG_1959.jpg

According to this post, it seems that Gypsytchi answers “yes” or “no” to whatever question is asked and this makes the iD L character happy or sad.

IMG_1960.jpg
IMG_1961.jpg

To be continued...

December 27-28, 2011 (continued)

Gina took a trip to see Gypsytchi before she headed to the matchmaker and I’m assuming that Gypsytchi saw great fortune heading her way. My guess is that Gina wondered if she would find true love and raise a wonderful family. :D

IMG_1962.jpg
IMG_1963.jpg

She was absolutely skipping to the matchmaker’s after the great news from Gypsytchi. Gina fell in love with Mametchi and they were married in a beautiful ceremony after they romanced each other.

IMG_1971.jpg
IMG_1972.jpg
IMG_1973.jpg

Gina came home with an egg and out of it hatched a baby girl, Choribotchi. This is perfect because now I can try for Meloditchi, one of my favorite characters! She has the same birthday as me, December 29, so it would be cool to get her and celebrate our birthdays together. I named the new baby girl Ryu (“dragon”) after one of my good friends, whose middle name is Melody. After a very intense hour of care, Ryu evolved into Paletchi.

IMG_1974.jpg
IMG_1975.jpg

All is going according to plan. All I need is 0-1 care misses to get Painaputchi, and then after that, 2-3 care misses to get Meloditchi in a couple of days, just in time for our birthday. :) Until then!

TMGC+C

Junichi went outside to check on our plant first thing in the morning and he was happy to see that it has sprouted up even more.

IMG_1953.jpg

The plant wasn’t the only living thing that did some growing today: Junichi evolved into an adult. Nemutchi…again. :p Ah well, better luck next time. He should be ready to go to the matchmaker in a couple of days.

IMG_1977.jpg

Nothing much happened on the 28th. I was a little worried that I had gotten more than one care miss during my iD L’s toddler stage but I guess I was worried for nothing: Ryu evolved into Painaputchi today, as expected. Now to get 2-3 care misses for Meloditchi!

IMG_1978.jpg

No pictures of my +C today but Junichi is still a Nemutchi and he will be visiting the matchmaker tomorrow.

I’m getting a little restless again, especially since I’m not running my Morino anymore and I’m still on break. I’m thinking of starting up another vintage Tamagotchi soon, maybe my Angelgotch. We’ll see.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Thank you so much again to those who sent me birthday greetings! You helped make my day truly special. :) Best wishes to everyone upon entering the new year! 2012, here we come!

December 29, 2011

We celebrated two birthdays today: mine and Meloditchi’s. :)

Tamagotchi iD L

Ryu evolved into Meloditchi today, as expected.

IMG_2009.jpg

I managed to catch the birthday animation for Meloditchi at around 12:30 pm. I'm not quite sure which dessert is being presented to her there; I don't recognize it from any of the shops (at least I don't think so...or maybe I haven't looked around carefully enough) in TamaTown.

IMG_2010.jpg
IMG_2011.jpg

At 1:30 pm, I heard my iD L beeping again and then the “Happy Birthday” tune started playing. Ryu even made a huge cake for me. :)

IMG_2019.jpg
IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg
IMG_2016.jpg
IMG_2017.jpg

I took some pictures of the event and then later, I went back to take a recording of it after I took her to the Henshinjo. This was done with the webcam on my computer. The video isn't the best quality but the main thing I want to show off here is the sound byte...and I think you guys will get the general idea of what it all looks like anyway with what's shown. My camera has video recording capabilities but it doesn’t focus in on the Tamagotchi’s screen properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVA_QDKYLKI&feature=plcp&context=C35d0812UDOEgsToPDskIMH5Hdx1TYhMT_ocYiwtf4

To be continued...

December 29, 2011 (continued)

As I mentioned in my previous post, I did take Ryu to the Henshinjo so that she could transform into her alter ego, Melodi Hime (thanks to the kimono). She loved her new outfit!

IMG_2022.jpg
IMG_2026.jpg

What an exciting day! I'll go for Meloditchi's happy items tomorrow.

TMGC+C

Junichi was so sweet today. He decorated the house very nicely for my birthday as well. :)

IMG_1983.jpg

We went outside to check on our plant (I forgot to check on it yesterday, so it sprouted twice today) but unfortunately, it sprouted up into a gnarled tree again, most likely because of all that snow we've been getting.

IMG_1984.jpg
IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg
IMG_1987.jpg

Junichi planted another seed in its place before going to the matchmaker’s. He fell in love with Lavuzukintchi there and so they were married. They had a baby boy. I named him Hitoshi (“even-tempered”). He evolved into Kuribotchi after an hour.

IMG_1988.jpg
IMG_1990.jpg
IMG_2012.jpg

That’s all for today. Thanks so much for reading!

Happy New Year, TamaTalk! :)

December 30, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I worked on Ryu’s happy items today. Before getting her favorite dessert, the Heart Parfait Ice from Tama Café, we went out for a main course first. Ryu had the Ochazuke from the Restaurant while I had Katsu Curry. After we finished our meal, we went out for some dessert. She adores the Heart Parfait.

IMG_2034.jpg
IMG_2035.jpg

Her other happy item is the Okarina from a Retro Toys seed. I noticed before we left that we didn’t have any at home so we took a little trip to Tama Depa while we were still out around town. As soon as we got home, Ryu planted the Retro Toys seed in hopes that an Okarina would appear tomorrow.

IMG_2037.jpg
IMG_2038.jpg
IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg
IMG_2041.jpg
IMG_2043.jpg

When we were all settled down, I gave Ryu another kimono I had saved for her. Of course, she had to temporarily return her Henshinjo outfit to try on the regular kimono. I made sure to bring her back to the Henshinjo to change her back to Melodi Hime right after she tried on the kimono. The Uwasatchi incident is still fresh on my mind. :p

IMG_2046.jpg

To be continued...

December 30, 2011 (continued)

Before Ryu went to bed, I took a picture of her outside. I just love the pretty blue color of the dark sky.

IMG_2047.jpg
IMG_2053.jpg

By the way, I forgot to mention in my previous posts that I changed the icons back to the Melody icons, since there was no new icon choice unlocked after obtaining 24 unique characters (only a new location) and I like them much better than the Waru ones anyway. :)

TMGC+C

Hitoshi was so excited to check on his plant this morning that he ran outside even before I could get him to take a bath for the morning.

IMG_2029.jpg

After observing his plant for a while, I gently asked him to come back inside so that we could get him washed up.

IMG_2030.jpg
IMG_2031.jpg
IMG_2032.jpg

Later in the day, he evolved into the adorable Kikitchi. I took a picture of him outside too. Such a nice blue color (you all probably know by now how I adore the color blue :D )!

IMG_2050.jpg

That’s all for today. Thanks for reading!

December 31, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

So we went outside to check on our Retro Toys seed first thing in the morning and we were very lucky to find that an Okarina had sprung from the seed!

IMG_2055.jpg
IMG_2056.jpg

Then the following message popped up and I was led back to the location where all the toys were kept, which I exited out of when I couldn’t find where the Okarina was stored. Then I realized, duh, I probably ran out of space and so the iD L was prompting me to delete an item to make room for the Okarina. :p So after I did that, I planted another seed, did the time trick so that the seed can sprout faster, and voila! I had my Okarina.

IMG_2060.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg

Ryu was very eager to try it out. It turned out that she was a natural at it. :)

IMG_2062.jpg
IMG_2064.jpg
IMG_2066.jpg

Later on in the day, Ryu earned her last happy sign.

IMG_2067.jpg
IMG_2069.jpg

To be continued...

December 31, 2011 (continued)

Ryu was ready to visit the matchmaker after that. After going on a few dates, Maisutatchi and Ryu fell in love with each other. They were married in a lovely wedding ceremony shortly thereafter.

IMG_2073.jpg
IMG_2074.jpg
IMG_2075.jpg

Ryu came home with the egg, from which a baby girl hatched (Momoirotchi again! I’ll be going for Rolutchi, of course). I named her Maki (“true hope”).

IMG_2077.jpg
IMG_2080.jpg
IMG_2081.jpg

She evolved into Rolutchi after an hour. Quiet day afterward.

IMG_2084.jpg
IMG_2085.jpg

TMGC+C

Nothing much going on with Hitoshi today. We went outside to check on the progress of our tree and I’m glad to say that it’s coming along very nicely.

IMG_2054.jpg

Until we meet again!

Latest posts

Back