OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
February 15, 2012 (continued from here)

I named her Umeko (“plum blossom child”). She evolved into Sakuramotchi after an hour.

IMG_2755.jpg
IMG_2757.jpg

Tamago-Chu

I originally had these pictures stored in a different location so I didn’t post them up for the February 14th entry, where they should be.

Anyway, Kuchipatchi and Memetchi had a lovely Valentine’s Day. They made googly eyes at each other all day.

IMG_2731.jpg
IMG_2739.jpg

Memetchi made a special dinner for Kuchipatchi and afterward, they enjoyed an evening filled with dancing.

IMG_2734.jpg
IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2738.jpg

They had a fun day together as a couple but they also made sure to enjoy their time as a family too. :)

IMG_2740.jpg

I didn't take any Chu pictures on the 15th.

That’s all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks so much to Violetchilluvr3 for stopping by and for providing useful tips. I greatly appreciate it! :)

February 16, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Kazuhiro evolved into Happabouyatchi this morning.

IMG_2762.jpg

I then proceeded to get a total of 4 care misses throughout the day so I could end up with Bokutchi. Knowing my tendency to overshoot on care misses, I made sure to make a note whenever I got a care miss, so that the appropriate amount would be made.

I hadn’t tried out many of the download items yet and Kazuhiro expressed interest in planting a new seed out in the garden. We transferred the Tamamori sushi seeds to the Tama Depa and Kazuhiro was able to purchase them for 50% off, thanks to the bag the Eco Guys gave him a while back.

IMG_2764.jpg
IMG_2765.jpg
IMG_2767.jpg

We went outside to plant the seeds after getting home.

IMG_2768.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2773.jpg

TMGC+C

Umeko evolved into Chamametchi today. She’s an adorable character!

IMG_2763.jpg

No new pictures of my Chu set. Still waiting for them to evolve into Oldies (hopefully they will)…

Thanks so much for reading! :)

February 17, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

We checked on the sushi seeds this morning and were pleased to see that the character futomaki sushi sprouted out from the plant. Looks yummy!

IMG_2774.jpg

Kazuhiro evolved from Happabouyatchi into…Bokutchi!

IMG_2775.jpg
IMG_2776.jpg

Once I get all happy symbols for him, I will have acquired all the male characters on the iD L!

TMGC+C

My +C is still a Chamametchi. She got to use her special item today too.

IMG_3400.jpg
IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg
IMG_3403.jpg

No pictures of my Chu set today. Still waiting to see if they’ll evolve into Oldies.

Look what came in the mail today! I'm proud to introduce one of the newest members of my virtual pet family: a white with black buttons Japanese P1, one of the originals! I'm so glad I finally got a hold of one of these for a great deal! They're a bit hard to come by, especially for a decent price. I will put up a full collection picture soon; just have to wait until all my other Tamagotchis come in.

IMG_2778.jpg

Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for reading!

February 18, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Worked on some of Kazuhiro’s happy symbols today. He likes steak at the Restaurant.

IMG_2781.jpg

We also took a drive in his new car. That guy likes living life in the fast lane, I tell ya. :p

IMG_2782.jpg
IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg
IMG_2785.jpg

I saved his last happy item for later.

TMGC+C

Umeko evolved into Memetchi, as expected.

IMG_2803.jpg

Nothing new is going on with my Chu set. I think I’ll hold off on the updates for these guys for now. I’ll still be running them but I won’t report again until something (if anything) happens. I’m thinking of maybe starting up another Tamagotchi soon. We’ll see!

Until we meet again!

Last edited by a moderator:
February 19, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

One of Kazuhiro’s happy items is the graduation cap so I saved that for last. He also got his final happy sign today so I took him to the matchmaker right after that.

IMG_2786.jpg
IMG_2787.jpg
IMG_2788.jpg

He married the lovely Giragiratchi and they had a baby girl, a Choribotchi.

IMG_2791.jpg

This is good because I could go for Sabosabotchi and then try for Pichipitchi, one of the last female characters I need. I named her Sayuri (“lily”). She evolved into Paletchi after an hour.

IMG_2794.jpg
IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg
IMG_2797.jpg
IMG_2798.jpg

To be continued...

February 19, 2012 (continued)

IMG_2799.jpg
IMG_2800.jpg

Since I rarely get toddler wiggle dance photos :p

TMGC+C

Memetchi is still around. Her special item is the 3D glasses so we played around with those. Gorippatchi is able to use them too but she sees something different.

IMG_2804.jpg
IMG_2805.jpg
IMG_2806.jpg

She will be heading to the matchmaker tomorrow.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading!

February 20, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

I got enough care misses for Sabosabotchi.

IMG_2810.jpg

Now all I need to do to get Pichipitchi is get 5 care misses AND remember to not feed Sayuri more than 20 snacks, otherwise I will get Perotchi by default again. Here’s hoping for Pichipitchi!

TMGC+C

I took Umeko to the matchmaker, where she and Kuchipatchi got married.

IMG_2812.jpg

They had a baby boy. I named him Masumi (“true lucidity”).

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg
IMG_2815.jpg
IMG_2816.jpg

He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour. We figured that the cotton candy tree had been around long enough so we went out into the garden to plant another mystery seed. There was plenty of water to feed the seed - it was raining outside.

IMG_2820.jpg
IMG_2821.jpg
IMG_2822.jpg

Masumi enjoyed a very relaxing day after that.

Tamago-Chu

Just popping in quickly with my Chu set because there was an animation that I hadn’t seen yet. It appears that Memetchi is out shopping and Kuchipatchi is at home napping. :D

IMG_2819.jpg

Other than that, nothing new going on with the happy family.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

February 21, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Sayuri evolved into the lovely Pichipitchi this morning.

IMG_2826.jpg

I am finally on my way to getting all the TamaTomo stamps for all 32 characters (I've been getting repeat characters for a while now); I just need 2 more female characters after Pichipitchi. All I need to do after that is obtain the Henshinjo costumes for the rest of the Henshinjo characters, and then I’ll be good! I will most likely make a video when that happens. I’ll be sure to link it.

Anyway, Sayuri asked me if we could get a pet; it had been a while since we’ve had a little fluff ball around the house, so I agreed to let her adopt a pet. Rubitchi ended up following us home and resides in a little house we made her. Gotta stay out of that rain!

IMG_2829.jpg
IMG_2830.jpg
IMG_2832.jpg

TMGC+C

Masumi evolved into Young Mametchi today. He's not the only one who experienced growth today: the plant outside grew a little bit more, despite the weather.

IMG_2828.jpg

I haven’t seen Kuromametchi in a while, so I’ll be doing my best to not get any care misses. We’ll see in a couple of days!

Stay tuned for more updates!

February 22, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

I worked on getting Sayuri’s happy items today. According to the chart over at Tama Zone, it says that one of her happy items is Ochazuke but that didn’t seem to be the case when she ate it. Oh well, at least she didn’t turn it away and it was a great lunch for her anyway. For dessert, she had the frappe from Tama Café.

IMG_2836.jpg
IMG_2838.jpg

When we came home from Tama Town, Sayuri wanted to do all sorts of fun things. First, I was treated to her skills as an ocarina player. She got a few of the Gotchi King’s helpers to play along with her as well.

IMG_2839.jpg
IMG_2842.jpg

Later on, she was playing dress-up and she took a great liking to the tiara. It matched her pretty hair and eyes! It also gave her another happy stamp.

IMG_2844.jpg

We then got the house ready for Chamametchi’s birthday party. She got a jump rope as a gift.

IMG_2875.jpg
IMG_2877.jpg

Sayuri enjoyed a relaxing day after cleaning up and settling down. It was an unusually clear night out.

IMG_2873.jpg

TMGC+C

Masumi went outside in the morning to check on the tree and sure enough, it grew even more before his eyes, which he was very pleased about. I don’t have any other pictures of him for this day but the batteries did run out. When I put new ones in, it downloaded to a time a bit earlier in the day, so he should still evolve into an adult tomorrow.

IMG_2834.jpg
IMG_2845.jpg

To be continued...

February 22, 2012 (continued)

Tamago-Chu

Kuchipatchi and Memetchi finally evolved into Oldies! I’m not sure if it has to do with the number of days they’ve been around (in that case, it’s been 24 days since they came to Earth) or if it has to do with the number of times I connected them (or maybe it’s a combination of both) but here they are! They’re just as lovey-dovey as ever.

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg
IMG_2853.jpg

Giving each other gifts

IMG_2858.jpg

Sleeping

I was debating on whether or not I should post this next picture because I’m still waiting on my last item, a 15th Anniversary iD L, but I couldn’t resist showing off the newest members of my virtual pet family.

IMG_2847.jpg

On the very left is my first Japanese P1. It’s a white with black buttons version, which is fairly hard to come by for a decent price, and so I was very fortunate to snag this one. Next up is the pink Oden-Kun. I actually got this in a lot with 3 other Tamagotchis. I sold the other 3 and so after all the math was done, I really only paid $6-7 for this Oden-Kun (they usually go for $30 or more on Ebay). I already have a yellow Oden-Kun that I got a while back for a great deal as well, so now the set is complete. To the right of my pink Oden-Kun is a Series 4 Tamagotchi Nano (or the iD L Nano). I finally took the leap and got one of these. After going back and forth between this design and the Vivid Flower one (because it’s blue, of course), I decided on the yellow with fruits. It’s got little pictures of the characters on the shell! My Marine Border Nano (Series 3) now has a friend. Last but not least, my golden V3! It’s #686 out of 2500. I am never opening this guy up!

Well, there you have it! If all goes well with my 15th Anniversary iD L, I should be getting it sometime in March and then I will finally get an updated collection picture out. My Tamagotchi itch will be satisfied for the time being.

Speaking of my Tamagotchi Nano, I decided to start it up. The last time I ran a Nano, it ran out of batteries pretty quickly. The game play between the Series 3 and 4 is pretty much the same; there are just different characters you can get.

IMG_2859.jpg
IMG_2860.jpg
IMG_2862.jpg

The egg hatches and out comes Nittobotchi!

IMG_2871.jpg
IMG_2879.jpg

That’s all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by, my friends!

February 23, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Today was the big day for Sayuri: she made the trip to the matchmaker! Before she did though, she and I went shopping for a new dress for the occasion. She was looking for a dress that would match her pretty hair and eyes. There were a few options among the downloads. Some more pricey than others. @_@

IMG_2881.jpg
IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg
IMG_2888.jpg

After much deliberating, she decided on the blue kimono.

IMG_2887.jpg
IMG_2890.jpg

She considered keeping the tiara in her hair or wearing a wreath of flowers but decided that the simple, yet elegant, ornaments already in her hair were perfect. After getting her last happy sign, she went to the matchmaker.

IMG_2905.jpg
IMG_2920.jpg

She and Mametchi fell in love and were married. They had a baby girl. I named her Amaya (“night rain”).

IMG_2910.jpg
IMG_2916.jpg

To be continued...

February 23, 2012 (continued)

She evolved into Kingyobotchi after an hour.

IMG_2917.jpg
IMG_2919.jpg

My plan is to just go with the flow for now, because no matter what teen I get, I’m going to connect my iD L with my iD at least 30 times so that I can get Giragiratchi, another character I haven’t gotten yet.

TMGC+C

My guy’s tree grew to its fullest extent but it wasn’t what we expected!

IMG_2895.jpg
IMG_2896.jpg

We were not pleased with the results so Masumi planted a new mystery seed.

IMG_2898.jpg

He evolved into Shimashimatchi later on.

IMG_2923.jpg

Tamago-Chu

The Oldies are still here, being active and adorable, as always. Ojitchi is taking a walk and Otokitchi is juggling. They are one big happy family. :)

IMG_2880.jpg
IMG_2904.jpg

Tamagotchi Nano

Nittobotchi is still around.

IMG_2901.jpg
IMG_2902.jpg

He should evolve into an adult tomorrow. I’m not sure what the growth patterns are for the Nano, so we’ll see what happens!

Thanks so much for reading!

February 24, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Amaya evolved into Sabosabotchi today.

IMG_2942.jpg
IMG_2944.jpg

After that happened, I began connecting my iD L with my iD so that I could get Giragiratchi, one of the last adults I need.

IMG_2952.jpg
IMG_2956.jpg

Becoming friends

TMGC+C

Masumi will be making the trek to the matchmaker to find his bride tomorrow. In the meantime, he went out and had some fun before the big day.

IMG_2924.jpg
IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg
IMG_2927.jpg
IMG_2928.jpg

To be continued...

February 24, 2012 (continued)

IMG_2932.jpg
IMG_2933.jpg
IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg
IMG_2936.jpg
IMG_2937.jpg

Masumi starred in his own adventure movie!

IMG_2930.jpg
IMG_2931.jpg

Getting a good fortune!

Tamago-Chu

Nothing new with the happy family today. I’m just going to keep them running in the background until new animations appear or when they go back to Tamagotchi Planet.

Tamagotchi Nano

Nittobotchi evolved into Maisutatchi today.

IMG_2945.jpg
IMG_2946.jpg

If I remember correctly, nothing else happens after this; no opportunities for generation advancement or anything like that. I might just tab up my Nano in a few days.

Stay tuned for more adventures!

February 25, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Amaya evolved into Giragiratchi, as I had hoped. She’s got an interesting headdress on, no? I love how there are hearts intermingled in there when she’s happy. :)

IMG_2960.jpg
IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg
IMG_2962.jpg

I’ll work on getting her happy items tomorrow.

TMGC+C

After Masumi checked on his tree, he went to the matchmaker to meet his bride.

IMG_2957.jpg

He and Lavuzukintchi were married and they had a baby girl. I named her Takara (“treasure”). She evolved into Sakuramotchi after an hour and enjoyed a relaxing day.

IMG_2958.jpg
IMG_2959.jpg
IMG_2965.jpg

Nothing new going on with my Chu set or Nano today. Hope you all are having a wonderful day! :)

Popping in for a quick update...

February 26, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Amaya earned her happy symbols today (Ikura Don from the Restaurant, the Kiramori scrunchy, and Tamamori tree):

IMG_2971.jpg
IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg
IMG_2973.jpg
IMG_2974.jpg

TMGC+C

My gal evolved into Ichigotchi today and got the tree that awards Gotchi Points! She was awarded the maximum amount, 2000 GP! How lucky!

IMG_2966.jpg
IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg
IMG_2969.jpg

Tamago-Chu

IMG_2970.jpg

Brushing teeth at the same time. Nothing new after that.

Everything is still the same with my Tamagotchi Nano. Maisutatchi is just hanging out.

So sorry for the shorter update. This week has been pretty gnarly, what with all my exams, assignments, and clincals in play. I'll update again when I get another chance. Thanks for checking in! :)

February 27, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

Amaya got her final TamaTomo stamp and her character was stored under the book icon.

IMG_2977.jpg
IMG_2978.jpg

This means that I only have one character left to get, Nachuratchi. So I read about some tricks you could do to get the baby/toddler you want, so I decided to finally try it out because I need one specific character and don't want to leave it up to chance. I connected with my iD to make this happen.

IMG_2980.jpg

About 6 tries later (I made sure she married Maisutatchi every single time :p ), I finally got the baby I wanted, Momoirotchi.

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg
IMG_2990.jpg
IMG_2991.jpg

I named her Akira (“bright, clear”).

IMG_2992.jpg
IMG_2993.jpg

Wiggle dance

To be continued...

February 27, 2012 (continued)

I took perfect care of Akira and got Rolutchi!

IMG_2996.jpg
IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg
IMG_3000.jpg
IMG_3001.jpg

Toddler wiggle dance :p

TMGC+C

Nothing went on with Takara the Ichigotchi today. She should evolve into an adult tomorrow.

Tamago-Chu

My entire Chu family decided to make the trip back to Tamagotchi Planet today. I had a great time running these guys and it was fun seeing them in action!

IMG_3008.jpg

I changed the battery to my Pikachu pedometer because the display was blinky and while I had it open to put in the new battery, I decided to just restart it because it didn’t look like he was going to not be mad at me anytime soon. So we started anew! Hopefully we’ll have a better relationship this time around. :)

IMG_3002.jpg
IMG_3003.jpg

Running up and saying hi

IMG_3004.jpg
IMG_3005.jpg

We're playmates!

I’m thinking of running a new Tamagotchi when things settle down a bit more for me. I do have two Oden-Kuns now, so that’s a possibility. We’ll see!

Thanks so much for reading! Please rate and/or follow if you enjoy my log, or feel free to PM me if you have any comments, suggestions, questions, or any other feedback. :)

February 28-March 1, 2012

Tamgotchi iD L

Akira evolved into Hineonetchi on the 28th.

IMG_3011.jpg

We were well on our way to getting Nachuratchi. I allowed 5 care misses so that she would evolve into Nachuratchi. I got my wish because she evolved into Nachuratchi on the 29th.

IMG_3013.jpg

On March 1st, I worked on her happy items: the Kurimi Pan from the Bakery (we went out for a meal before dessert first, of course :D ), the ocarina from the Retro Seeds, and the flower hat from Tama Mori.

IMG_3015.jpg
IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg
IMG_3020.jpg

TMGC+C

Takara evolved into Marotchi on the 28th.

IMG_3012.jpg

She hung around until March 1st, when she went to the matchmaker and married Oyajitchi.

IMG_3025.jpg

They had a girl and I named her Kiyoko (“pure child”). She evolved into the adorable Memepetchi after an hour of care.

IMG_3028.jpg
IMG_3029.jpg

Thanks so much for reading! :)

Hello, my lovely readers! Long time no see! I apologize for my absence lately. I’m sure by now it’s no secret that I often get swamped by school, clinicals, volunteering, and other activities. The past couple of weeks have been no different (they’ve been extra gnarly, in fact) and so I had to take a break from Tamagotchis and logging for a while. I have been lurking around the site and slowly making my way back into the world of Tamagotchis, since I am currently on spring break. My 15th Anniversary iD L is on its way (I’m hoping it’ll be here sometime this week) and in anticipation of the day it comes, I’ve been poking around in my collection, organizing it, and getting everything ready for an updated collection picture. I haven’t taken one in a year and I feel like I’ve lost track of everything that I have, especially since I've been making changes to my collection, what with the purchases and sales I've made lately.

Anyway, since the last time I logged, I was only running my iD L and +C. I ended up pausing them on a particularly busy Tuesday (the 13th, I believe) and haven’t run anything since. I was thinking of starting things up again once my 15th Anniversary iD L arrives. In the meantime, I do have some leftover backlogging I’d like to crank out, so please bear with me as I reach back into my mind to recall the events of the last few weeks. It won’t be an easy task because I stopped taking pictures a while back, but I’ll do my best! Here we go!

March 2, 2012

Tamagotchi iD L

I got the TamaTomo stamps for my last character, Nachuratchi!

IMG_3030.jpg
IMG_3038.jpg

This enabled me to unlock the last set of icon backgrounds and we were able to visit the Gotchi King castle, where he presented us with a picture of all 32 characters. That was pretty neat to see!

IMG_3031.jpg
IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg
IMG_3034.jpg

I eventually would like to get a video of all 32 characters, including the ones that have special Henshinjo costumes, but I couldn't resist getting a video of all 32 characters as I have them now.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png is the video.
I decided to wait until the next day to take my gal to the matchmaker.

TMGC+C

I don’t have a picture of this happening but my +C evolved into Chamametchi on the 2nd.

That’s all for the moment. Stay tuned for more updates!

Latest posts

Back