Blinged out Tamas <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a topic a few years ago where a member showed us pics of the modifications they did on their tama: Steampunk tamagotchi! it was a fantastic example of tama modifying

Tama-Zone.com has a great thread about Tama modding with lots of pictures on different things that ppl have done to change their tama's appearance - it's really interesting to read through

Tamenagerie.com also has a page with modified tamas.

There's also the deco tama site (in Japanese) with pages and pages of examples of blinged out tamas: https://up.channel.or...cotama/view.php

Maybe they will give you a few ideas

Good Luck!

PS: Yes, I know it is a topic bump (by just 2 days) - but I thought it was worth posting some extra information for the members who like modding their tamas and who might find the topics/links interesting to look through or give them ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
TamaMum, you are a no-no for bumping! I shall have to report you to TamaMum... wait, WHAT? Lol, I'm just joking! X3 No offense, I hope you can take a joke! ;)

I usually use Gotchi Gear Deco-ratchi kits to "bling" (I hate that word) my Tamas, but the jewels and stickers come off. :p

I also made little bracelets that can go around the aerial of version 4 and 5! They look so fashionable. ♥

These blinged-out Tamas look great!! The only one I've done is put a small square crystal at the top of my light blue Chibi. I turned the crystal sideways so it is a diamond shape. All of my Tamas are kept in bubble wrap so the original designs don't get messed up. If I do decide to really mod one up, I think I'll do the pink V3 I got as a gift. I really don't do pink. ETA: The Chibi in my avatar is not the one I did.

Mine ahs flowers all over my Tama-Go! :D

can you help me or give me steps on how to bling mine out i really wanna do mine

295e72o.jpg

I had bought an orange v1 on ebay that had old stickers all over it and I didn't like it.

When I peeled them off it looked so boring and plain so I put a few rhinestones on it :)

"Bling" is such a horrible word, ugh! -_-

But the most I've ever done is probably stuck a few nail art stickers on a Tamagotchi V1 that's paint had faded..

I'm not artistic in the slightest .__.

TamaZone has a good topic on this!

I painted my v6 blue because the paint was kinda wearing off anyways this is my first ever moding of tamas of some sort so it doesn't look that good ._.;
IMG_0044.jpg

I hope that this is the appropriate place for posting this, but my friend recently customized her new Tama-Go and it looks awesome. :) She doesn't have an account here, but gave me permission to post her creation as long as I credited her.

So once again, this is not mine. ^_^ You can find the original post over here at her tumblr: https://-ley-.tumblr....th-gold-glitter

tumblr_mb2lt1LHaW1rsjj4xo1_r1_500.jpg

If you like it, please go on over and like it on her page, too. I know she'd appreciate it!

I hope that this is the appropriate place for posting this, but my friend recently customized her new Tama-Go and it looks awesome. :) She doesn't have an account here, but gave me permission to post her creation as long as I credited her.

So once again, this is not mine. ^_^ You can find the original post over here at her tumblr: https://-ley-.tumblr....th-gold-glitter

If you like it, please go on over and like it on her page, too. I know she'd appreciate it!
I would actually love to do something like that. Excuse me while I hop over to get some glitter..

That glitter card stock is awesome... I would love to do that to one of my tamago.

Acrylic paint, if you use it for a tama... You need a gloss finish for it to look shiny. It will help keep the paint onmthe tama better too. Always apply coats in parts to make sure its fully dry. Glossy clear coats can also be mixed into the main color too. I usually do regular color and then a clear coat.

Nailpolish, if you use that... Use the brush inside for the larger parts. Then a toothpick or a fine nail brush. The designer fine point nailpoilish pens. Those work quite well on other things.

I know that my friend actually did use glitter nailpolish. She paints directly on the back of official faceplates because she doesn't use them. :p She sent me one too... I should get a picture. ^_^

I did that wit my tamago but I also painted the front half of the actual egg and I always regretted it because it would have looked so nice with just the glitter faceplate

That inspired me, so I made one like that. But in green.

1349791784.jpg
1349792069.jpg

So I decided in an attempt to get in the 'Halloween spirit' I'd decorate my Tamago.

This is what I came up with...

mine.jpg

The eyes and mouth on the 'jack'o'lantern face' glow in the dark, not that I'll play it much in the dark but... *shrug* xD

After I made this, my sister Hannah asked if I could make her a Halloween faceplate for her Tamago and so I made this:

hannahs.jpg

The moon and star glow in the dark on this one.

Finding that I still wasn't out of ideas I made this one for a friend:

leys.jpg

On this one the jack'o'lantern faces and the moon are all glow in the dark, and I hope to get it shipped off to my friend soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back