Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Ichiro. Despite being a girl, I think the White Tamagotchi P is what I would go for. Since I am purchasing a normal ID-L at Christmas, if they are still on Ebay, I am choosing purple because they are not really girly. This one seems a bit more..aimed for girls..

they look so cool, but that's only because i'm a girly girl, lol.

Something i noticed: there are going to be different hearts to click on, but everyone else already knew that...

But it seems that it's not going to be like the tama-go where there were 12 !!! different figurines to click on.

There is only going to be one other ?

God i wish i could read japanese :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
they look so cool, but that's only because i'm a girly girl, lol.

Something i noticed: there are going to be different hearts to click on, but everyone else already knew that...

But it seems that it's not going to be like the tama-go where there were 12 !!! different figurines to click on.

There is only going to be one other ?

God i wish i could read japanese :'(
Right now, it's only one thats being released with it.. But, remember: BanDai will release more later on :)

:eek: i hope it won't be 12 different ones, my wallet can't take it anymore, lol

Thanks for the update, DJYellow22!

They have released the characters' names and the hearts deco-pierce as well!

I'll find time later and see if I can at least translate a bit of these :)

For starters, here's a rough translation of the characters' names.

(For those who are more proficient in Japanese, feel free to PM me some corrections, if there are any)

tmgcp21.jpg

These new characters are beginning to grow on me, actually...I think they're kind of cute.

I was wondering...if you do get the Love Melody piece, and attach it to the P, does this mean you are able to obtain Lovelitchi and the others as characters, or no? If so, then these pieces might actually be worth something...

These new characters are beginning to grow on me, actually...I think they're kind of cute.

I was wondering...if you do get the Love Melody piece, and attach it to the P, does this mean you are able to obtain Lovelitchi and the others as characters, or no? If so, then these pieces might actually be worth something...
Yes. Not only you will get three new raisable characters --- there will also be new games, items and locations.

Oooh, nice! I'm not really a collector freak but these pieces seem to be nice! Again, as I said, for people in Japan mostly - since they don't need to pay for shipping.

There is indeed a pink one, Just in case people haven't discovered that yet... I pre-ordered blue! Very excited to receive it, but I am concerned about the whole connection/moving in together thing. Do you guys think it will be like previous Tamas that can connect with earlier versions? Or do you think you can only move in when you connect to other Tamagotchi P units? That would be *VERY* disappointing. I already have 15 other Japanese tamas... (One of each color of iD L, and one of every iD, and each color 15th anniversary, and a Princess Spacy is on the way!)

https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN975200

Pfff I really like the characters, sooooooo cute XD Yukinkotchi is maybe my favorite... though I don't know which shell color I like best. At first I liked white, then green, then blue... but my favorite color, purple, keeps calling to me (my iD L is purple already). I also love girly things and pastel colors. Kinda sucks that the extra piece only seems to come with a pink one though :/

I'm waiting to see them on AmiAmi but I don't know when I'll have money! Anime figure collecting is ruining me... and I was planning on getting a iD L Spacy and/or 15th annivesary some day but I guess for now I'll skip them... haven't even bought a IR reader yet

I don't know what to buy first XDDD it's so hard.

If you would like to buy an ir reader, you can find really cheap ones on ebay. Mine was about 4 or 5 euros and had free shipping from hong kong.

I'm so saving up for that P, i want one!

I would think it was just for the tama P... But then again... I wouldn't put out the IDLs or the 15th... It might need more connections anyway... Atleast thats my thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back