Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think I will eventually get all versions, but I'd say get the 20th anniversary. 15th ann. iD L ended up being quite expensive later on since these versions are limited I think and people rarely want to sell theirs later on. Plus in that version all characters will be different, while the opposite versions that we have only have 2 extra characters and one extra land.
Thanks, i'll probably get the melody one in the future and get the anniversary one first. Do you know when it will come out and how much it's going to cost?

Not quite sure, as far as I can tell the information about the 20th ann. was leaked anyway so bandai hasn't even confirmed it yet... It'll probably cos somewhere around the original price (4500 yen?) or slightly more.

☆ once you hit the PC option, you're given a 16-digit code that is a mix of hiragana, katakana, numbers and letters.

☆ when entered on the m!x land website, will identify your tamagotchi and allow you to play the cake-making game on the site twice a day.

you will need to make a bandai-namco account to access it.

the site also has a couple other features that involve your tamagotchi family tree, and you can save high-res sprites of your tama! example:

tumblr_ob4vgdAbWD1qc43zjo1_100.png

☆ remember to hit B once you've entered your code onto the website, and your tamagotchi will disappear with the "おでかけちゅう" sign.

☆ when you're finished with the game, the site will then give you a password on your score page that is only in hiragana characters.

☆ hit B again and you'll be prompted to enter the hiragana code that the site gives you (in the box labeled パスウード, password)

this code will give you the amount of gotchi points you earned from playing the game!

as mentioned, to be able to enter the first code into your browser, you'll have to be able to input japanese characters.

it's fairly easy on a mac, all you have to do is add language in keyboard settings and you can switch to hiragana with capslock and katakana with capslock+shift.

a guide for inputting japanese on a PC was linked above.
Need help here--I followed yr instruction by hitting B after the entering password. My tama went in n played the game. However, there was no sign of the box labeled パスウード in 'my mix land' website after I finished the game. So, it's vry frustrating because I have played the game for 6 times already n didn't get to earn any gotchi points. > :( (

Definitely need *NFC* in tama mix!

coz both of my usb that said it have infra (IR) doesn't work! T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold your horses, there aren't even any downloads for it available yet (and we are unsure if the IR works like in the older tamas- the different color is a concern), unless you connect it to the M!X Station in Japan.

Plus, the USB dongles never really worked much even for the iD, iD L and P's anyway.

Hello Everyone

my tama is generation 4 now and i didn't unlock melody town

can i unlock it now or i need to reset my tamagotchi?

Just check if you can, I'm pretty sure your character just has to go out to the garden in the morning.

i went to garden when i my tama was generation 3 but i didn't get anything.... what is it mean morning?

11 am is it okay?

do i need my tamagotchi to be adult or something?

I heard that it has to be somewhere around 7 am (or 8 am, not sure), and I'm not too sure if it has to be an adult or not.

No, I was able to unlock mine on the toddler stage by visiting the garden first thing in the morning.

Shimagurutchi is a pure character (1st generation only) and does not have a hometown.
(I believe that he's worst care from Tororitchi and Waamuwaamutchi.)

When you get him though, the park setting changes to the Tamagotchi Town theme.

Darn, that kinda sucks. Oh well, I'll get him in my Spacy ver when I get it in undisclosed future.

EDIT: Wow, did you guys know that your tama character can have dreams now? It just happened to me, I was so stunned I didn't even manage to take a pic.

Basically I heard my M!X calling (the care miss kind of call) and I was confused because I knew it went to sleep long time ago, and lo and behold it was asleep but had some speech bubbles over it with colorful "HAPPY" over it's head. I pressed a random button and the speech bubble got larger and shown my current character dancing around in the sky with Yotsubatchi, the first ever tama I raised on the M!X.

That's really neat. I wonder if the tama goes to sleep with low happiness meter it can have nightmares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back