Are you related to anyone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyy*tama

Reaction score
I am. I am related to Vyrna. She is a jazz singer :furawatchi: I have her CD.

Are you related to anyone famous?

No one alive. But a well known first ever woman maori leader of the nga tahu tribe from centries ago is the person who put maori in my blood. some thing like my 11x great grandma.

I'm not related to anyone famous, but I know the kid who plays Nemo. His name is Alex, he's a nice kid. His sisters are cute, too.

not related... but my firend is related to the royal family in thailand..... lucky him

Nope. I'm not related to anyone famous. My friend and Elvis Presley have their birthday on the same day. I don't think that counts, though.

Nope, but my friend who used to come on here (jamester.call.me.jamester) who's auntie is Melissa Hoyer, who is a fashion and celebrity journalist and commentator, or something like that xD.

~Mango

Not that I know of.... we really haven't kept records of our anscesters. I'll have to research it sometime.

my moms brother is famous for the chello but thats not really that interesting...but he was on the radio, television, and he has a classical cd

Brittanee xoxoox

Nope, but it would be awsome to be related to someone famous. A person in my school is related to Joe Thornton :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so. I've never researched my ancestors, so I'm not sure. Probably not though.

Yes, but they aren't alive. :mellow: I'm related to a Melissa, traveling the ocean on the Mayflower, blind and deaf. And she lived! ^^

And General Robert E. Lee, general for the South in the Civil War. Both from my mom's side. :ichigotchi:

on my dads side a loooooong time ago my family helped build the may flower...........i guess thats pretty famously

Hmm... my great-great uncle was a famous-ish rodeo star/horse stealer-person. And my grandpa was famous-ish in my town for medical stuff.

Yes, but they aren't alive. B) I'm related to a Melissa, traveling the ocean on the Mayflower, blind and deaf. And she lived! ^^And General Robert E. Lee, general for the South in the Civil War. Both from my mom's side. :rolleyes:
I'm related to Robert E. Lee too! On my mom's side. And I'm also related to Charles Dickens.

I'm also related to some string band called the Duffy's (I actually don't know if that's the band's name, or if that's just what my dad calls them, because their last name is Duffy. They're from Ireland.)

And I'm also related to the old royal family of Norway, the family that ruled before the Danes took over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back