Are you related to anyone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm related to the first guy to get to the South Pole, but I don't know his name. He is (of course) dead now.

Use wikipedia, Yukitchi (to find out his name, that is!) :huh:
Okay, I think his name is Roald Amundsen, but I'm not completely sure. If I have to do anymore research this summer I'll explode :p (it is summer,after all!)

Okay, I think his name is Roald Amundsen, but I'm not completely sure. If I have to do anymore research this summer I'll explode :angry: (it is summer,after all!)
I hear you, Yukitchi! Don't bother with the research lol! :D

I'm not sure if this counts or not, but my great great (great?) grandfather was Dr. Suess' college roommate. xD

Err, I was in commercial... does that make me famous? Then yes, I'm related to myself. :B

I can ask my parents if I'm related to anyone else.

I'm not sure if this counts or not, but my great great (great?) grandfather was Dr. Suess' college roommate. xDErr, I was in commercial... does that make me famous? Then yes, I'm related to myself. :B

I can ask my parents if I'm related to anyone else.
cool you were in a comercial?

I am not related to anyone famous

Fergie, once lookd after me and my sister Sarah_F. For like a month cause my dads a camra man and he shot for black eyed peas. My mom was in the hospital but sarah was 4 and i was 1. my daddy told me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant remember there name... but i think they own this big iron place or sumething..there on my grandpa's side..

there really really rich.. so i think there famous *really really really rich*

anyways... i could be related to a king for all i know
Cool! :huh:

Some of my family members could be like Miley Cyrus, best of both worlds. :D
LUCKY! :p She's my favourite celebrity ever!

Not that I'm aware of, but Avril Lavigne's Uncle is my neighbour. :(

I wonder if she's ever been down here...

...no ): I knew Bow-Wow's second cousin at some point. He was mean.

I'm related to myself and I'm famous for being awesome~! (and modest =D)

i am related to Jennifer Lopez, ;) and my dad met Mel Gibson, and My mom knows the Rascall Flatts, and My little brother met Dale Jarrett (nascar driver). my family has lots of contact with famous peeps :nyatchi: . I am also in contact with emma watson, and Daniel radecliff, and Rupert Grint. my friend personally knows Daniel r. I have never met the last 3 (daniel, emma, and rupert) but i write to them and stuff. they write back. :) and also, my mom got a tour of the white house (the part that most peeps don't see) so she got a tour with some friends, and she met Buddy (Bill Clinton's dog, before he died). any more? umm... i don't think so. that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am related to Mark Lemke the baseball player I have his last name (Is that too much info?) Also on both sides of my family is royalty! I always wish to be a princess! And I really could be!

i am related to Jennifer Lopez, ;) and my dad met Mel Gibson, and My mom knows the Rascall Flatts, and My little brother met Dale Jarrett (nascar driver). my family has lots of contact with famous peeps :nyatchi: . I am also in contact with emma watson, and Daniel radecliff, and Rupert Grint. my friend personally knows Daniel r. I have never met the last 3 (daniel, emma, and rupert) but i write to them and stuff. they write back. :) and also, my mom got a tour of the white house (the part that most peeps don't see) so she got a tour with some friends, and she met Buddy (Bill Clinton's dog, before he died). any more? umm... i don't think so. that's it.
Wow thats a [SIZE=21pt]TON[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back