Are you related to anyone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad just told me that my great second cousin invented something to the sode can

I'm related to someone who was important back when vermont was canada's land, and canada was just being discovered.

A fur trader. ;) He's even in a history book! *parties*

I'm not related to anybody famous. One of my friends is related to Jimi Hendrix and my other friend is related to Leaf Erikson, though.

-Matchy

I'm Related to The Old singer Gordon Lightfoot (on my mom's side) and I could be related (not sure though,same last name and all) to Jesse...Whatshisname from that movie, John Tucker Must Die.

Other Than That, I'm not related to anyone special.

Nope, not that I'm aware of. :D My mom said some guy named Ben Ba-reen (sp?)

Then again some of my family members could be like Miley Cyrus, best of both worlds. :)

No, not really. My auntie is on some Bosnian radio station but I don't tink that counts.

kerry*bridget is related to hockey player Todd Fredrick (SP?) from the philidelphia team. Does that count?

i cant remember there name... but i think they own this big iron place or sumething..

there on my grandpa's side..

there really really rich.. so i think there famous *really really really rich*

anyways... i could be related to a king for all i know

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, my cousins great-grandad was friends with the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. :)

That doesn't count, but eh xD.

~Mango

way way back one person in my family was vice president :D

WEll i'm related to John and Pressilla Alden John was one of the head people on the Mayflower but errrmm well they're sorta dead

I have the same birthday as Voldemort, though I don't think that counts.

Uh..... Hugh Hefner (ouch!) and I'm not proud of it. He's my 5th cousin.

Oh, yeah and I think I'm a tiny bit related to Jim Thorpe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same birthday as Voldemort, though I don't think that counts.
XDDDDD My birthday is in the same month as Naruto!

Nope. Doesn't count X3 But that was funny.

I don't think I'm related to anybody famous. But I met Emma Thompson and I have the same birthday as Mickey Mouse. I don't think that counts

SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back