V4 GROUP HATCHING FUN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
okay if you have a V4 and u want 2 join just post here and i'll wait and see how many people join. It'll be fun!!! ;)

okay lets wait for a few more people to join. I'm going to my dad's house today, so i'll probably think of something later or something. but for now lets just wait.

P.S. If you live in the US, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! :) ;) ;)

yeah my friend wanted a V4 so bad and I was going to buy her the one with origami cranes on it cuz me and her like Origami but they didn't have any of them at Toys R Us so I got her the red one with hearts on it and she loved it! Anyways, thanks for joining, and I'm just going to wait a bit more cuz I dont' think I'll have time tomorrow cuz me and my dad and my aunt are going to Albany tomorrow. Well, bye for now!

kuchipatchiluver :D :lol: :D

at first

is girl

type is ponytchi

1st but she's gone now:p now is....

boy/girl?:girl

type:mimitchi :p

gen:2nd

training:full(9 bars)

inteligents:158(so noob)

social:56

artistic:56

there everything u nid pls lemmi join!!<3

at first

is girl

type is ponytchi

1st but she's gone now:p now is....

boy/girl?:girl

type:mimitchi :p

gen:2nd

training:full(9 bars)

inteligents:158(so noob)

social:56

artistic:56

there everything u nid pls lemmi join!!<

ummm............................HUH????

okay, idk wut ur talking about, but group hatchings aren't about telling your tamagotchi's stats as they already are and telling other people about your tama, it's about a group of people hatching their tamas at the same time and telling them about your tama. So if you want to just tell people your stats and stuff like that then may I suggest starting your own Tamagotchi Log? It's located in the Library, if you didn't know. :)

(i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just sayin'.

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :lol: ;)

P.S. Please try to double post. Thanks. ;)

So about the group hatching date. Well, I think we have enough people. so maybe we can hatch our tamas tomorrow or the next day or something. But first, tell me like whereabouts you live or what time zone your in so we can figure out the correct time for each of us. I live in New York, US, so I am in the Eastern time zone. right now it's 1:11 am (lol) it is, though. i'm serious. I tend to stay up really late.(lol) :lol:

And I'll except 1 or 2 more people if they want to join. 3 tops. but you have to be quick! ;)

kuchipatchiluver :D :lol: :wub:

I'm way over in Asia. Philippines to be exact. Just say the time and date (just on a future date, not on the day itself so I can prepare), even if in Eastern Time. It won't have any problems with me.

actually, sorry, but I can't figure out the time for the Phillipines, so like u said, i'll just tell you what time it is in Eastern time. So um greenalmonds do you live in Northern or Southern Idaho because part of Idaho is in one time zone and the other part is in another time zone. So please tell me soon so I can figure out a time. :huh:

kuchipatchiluver ;) :eek: :eek:

actually, sorry, but I can't figure out the time for the Phillipines, so like u said, i'll just tell you what time it is in Eastern time. kuchipatchiluver :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
No problem with that. I work with timezones all the time, so I can convert the time mentally given your eastern time.

In case you want to know, with the Daylight Savings Time in effect in your time, just add 12 hours in your time to get the Philippines time.

ok i'm in singapore wel its cause' the other group hatching i saw was show ur details :lol: sry bout tat...

i'm in singapore time zone errrrrrrrrrr....................................5.49pm tat's just bout it :furawatchi:

oh yea its my 3rd gen but can;t tell wat is it....its a boy tat's all i know... will tell till further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back