V4 GROUP HATCHING FUN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a baby girl once more and i named her shine. after my scone and cone feeding frenzy to fill up her hearts, she played a lot of jump rope.

she's at 38 lbs now and has evolved into a mizutamatchi. my other v4 tensaitchi gave her a pencil as a present. my v3 masktchi played with her in an eating contest and she won! not bad for a toddler.

she hasn't gotten sick so far, and she's racking on beauty points a lot via preschool and jump rope.

lol cool! ^_^

Well when little Josh here wakes up, I might go on Tama Town with him later. mm..... I wonder what's new in Tama Town. I haven't been there in a while......

XD

Anyways, that's pretty much it for now. Bye!

~Kuchi~

I hatched a Shirotsubutchi last night, at 7:00 pm (N. Idaho time), as planned. Then She evolved into Mizutamatchi. I called her Lisa. Right now, she is 0 years old and has

35 intellectual, 49 arts/fashion, and 49 social/ kindness. Then I had to go to bed.

Remember I am going out of town today, so I'll catch up on my entries when I get back on Sunday.

^_^ greenalmonds :D

My little Shine is still going through the jump rope craze. Blame Disney by showing Jump In! for that. She has failed a few times (dang, unresponsive button presses!), but she likes the game that it seemed to increase her beauty skill points 3 out of 5 times. Maybe this is why we need exercise people! Work those calves, girl! She's now down to 28 lbs.

V4 Tensaitchi Corin left his child for a while and visited little Shine again and gave her a pair of maracas. They also had 3 games against each other. Strangely enough, my girl Mizumatamatchi (65 smart, 140 beauty, 43 kindness, 2 training bars) won all three, besting the genius Tensaitchi (623 Smart, 142 Beauty, 135 kindness, full training)! This proves that skill points do not matter when it comes to these infrared games. Shine won 600 gotchi points from the 3 games. Shine and Corin are still acquaintances as they show only one smiley each after all these connections. Maybe Tensaitchi Corin is a bit frustrated with all those losses.

In preschool, she gained around 3 points for beauty, but afterwards, I stopped her from going to preschool after I noticed that it randomly reduces her skill points. Strange. Must be a bad teacher.

Mailman! She opened the letter, and a robber came and took away 400 gotchi points. Oh well, just pure bad luck. Her fortune though, is pretty good - 2 each on the gotchi point bag and romance, and 3 on health. Must be the reason why she hasn't gotten sick so far despite the handful of snacks I gave her.

She also played mimic, and won everytime. Though skill point gain is supposed to be random with jump rope and mimic, it seemed that she is destined to be one beautiful tamagotchi.

After a long day, she turned off the lights and went to bed for the night. She has gotten really thin after all those games; her weight now down to 19 lbs. She has cried a lot during the day, and four times I praised her for four training bars. At 0 years old, she has 87 intelligence, 223 arts/fashion and 58 social skill points. Yup, I'm not kidding.

Well, ok, I'm off to bed soon. Tomorrow's another day.

My little Shine is still going through the jump rope craze. Blame Disney by showing Jump In! for that. She has failed a few times (dang, unresponsive button presses!), but she likes the game that it seemed to increase her beauty skill points 3 out of 5 times. Maybe this is why we need exercise people! Work those calves, girl! She's now down to 28 lbs.
V4 Tensaitchi Corin left his child for a while and visited little Shine again and gave her a pair of maracas. They also had 3 games against each other. Strangely enough, my girl Mizumatamatchi (65 smart, 140 beauty, 43 kindness, 2 training bars) won all three, besting the genius Tensaitchi (623 Smart, 142 Beauty, 135 kindness, full training)! This proves that skill points do not matter when it comes to these infrared games. Shine won 600 gotchi points from the 3 games. Shine and Corin are still acquaintances as they show only one smiley each after all these connections. Maybe Tensaitchi Corin is a bit frustrated with all those losses.

In preschool, she gained around 3 points for beauty, but afterwards, I stopped her from going to preschool after I noticed that it randomly reduces her skill points. Strange. Must be a bad teacher.

Mailman! She opened the letter, and a robber came and took away 400 gotchi points. Oh well, just pure bad luck. Her fortune though, is pretty good - 2 each on the gotchi point bag and romance, and 3 on health. Must be the reason why she hasn't gotten sick so far despite the handful of snacks I gave her.

She also played mimic, and won everytime. Though skill point gain is supposed to be random with jump rope and mimic, it seemed that she is destined to be one beautiful tamagotchi.

After a long day, she turned off the lights and went to bed for the night. She has gotten really thin after all those games; her weight now down to 19 lbs. She has cried a lot during the day, and four times I praised her for four training bars. At 0 years old, she has 87 intelligence, 223 arts/fashion and 58 social skill points. Yup, I'm not kidding.

Well, ok, I'm off to bed soon. Tomorrow's another day.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGG GIRL!!!!!! Well, I would have played more gamed with Josh, but I stayed up all night and was really exausted, so I had to pause him because I didn't want him to die while I was sleeping. Well I'll just copy and paste my tama log entry that I just made.

~Kuchi~

P.S. Jump In! lol! :D

okay, I went to my log, and I just Edited the last message and copied it. Here it is!

Well, I paused Josh for a few hours-but only because I stayed up all night and I needed a nap before I went swimming, so I didn't want him to die while I was asleep. So I guess I'll have to just pause him for like 3 more hours while I go swimming in a little while. man I am so tired. My grandma just barged in and woke me up by being loud. She did the same thing yesterday. It's so rude!!!

Anyways, the Pre-school teacher came and gave Josh a backpack! he also got a good fortune in the mail (white heart), too. and he has 3 money stars, 2 love stars, and 1 Health star (it came earlier). Stats:

Name: Josh

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: {l } 1/9 bars

Intelligence: 13

Social: 4

Fashion: 8

Gotchi Points: 1140

weight: 13 lbs.

Generation: 1st

School/Job: Pre-school

I think that's it. I haven't done stats in a while.... Anyways when me and my grandma were watching Homeward Bound 2 earlier, I was playing with my tam, and I bought a ball and a BBQ, so that's why I don't have as many points. But during the movie when I was playing Mimic I won! :D

Okay, as soon as I was going to post this, he got something in the mail. *checks mail* It's a letter. And the king gave him 1100 points!

Total points: 2240

~Kuchi~

Shine woke up at 9:00 AM today. Happy Birthday Shine; she just turned a year old. After a few seconds, the screen flashed and turned into a Young Memetchi! The mailman came bearing her fortune - 2 stars for wealth, 3 for love and 2 for health. What kind of fortune is this? A premonition for puppy love?

She played a game of dance, but failed on level 2 when she went to the left while the instructor said to jump. I gave her a donut for her efforts.

Shine checked up on my other V4 and found out that Tensaitchi Corin has gone back to Tamaworld, leaving Tsubutchi Eukar behind. She played the flag game with Eukar, and won again (Man, is she really good at infrared games or what? Still undefeated.)

Shine visited my V3 as well and also found out that Masktchi Caryn has gone back to Tamaworld as well, leaving Teletchi Eitan behind. She gave Eitan an ice cream cone present to his delight. In case you didn't know, Eukar and Eitan are brothers, Eukar being the older brother simply because Eitan woke up late (or V4s just grow up faster than V3s). Caryn and Corin are their parents.

Eukar evolved into Mohitamatchi after a while and visited Shine afterwards. They had a duet, singing some type of tamasong together to their delight. Eitan later evolved into a Mohitamatchi as well! They're truly brothers.

Mailman! Looks like Shine has graduated from preschool. See those tears of joy as her preschool teacher (although a bad one) gave her a parting gift. Another mail let her choose the teacher she wanted in her new school. Naturally, she picked the flower teacher, the one who will further enhance her beauty and knowledge in fashion. She aced her first class, and received three fashion points. I let her go to school multiple times until she couldn't learn any more from school for this day. Talk about burnout!

The king also visited today and donated a measly 200 points. Oh well. The king is in a not-so-generous mood today, unlike kuchipatchiluver's king.

Shine has also become a great dancer, albeit the occasional mistake here and there. Shine played a lot of mimic and jump rope afterwards, though not as plenty as yesterday because I'm a bit busy today. I just feed her every now and then to make sure that she doesn't get sick.

She slept at 8:00 PM. She now has 7 training bars, 94 smart points, 330 fashion, 76 socials at 1 yr and 38 pounds (Yes, she gained weight again due to lack of games). Well, I didn't pause my tama yet, so she's probably older than her birth buddies here.

I might pause her for quite some time in the afternoon to evening tomorrow, but let's see if I can keep them healthy while doing a lot of stuff tomorrow.

okay, i'm going to read ur entry babysparklefly, but guess what? (well, first of all, I paused him again only because I ws sleeping a lot because I went to bed at like 8 in the morning but i'm going to get a better sleep pattern) so when I unpaused him a minute ago, he evolved!!!!!!!! He turned into a Gourmetchi!!!!! :p Finally not a universal character! (lol)

He has:

15 intelligence

18 Social

23 Kindness

(I know it's not much, but I've been busy!) But I played with him a lot when we were in the car driving to the pool and back (it's a 10 minute ride there, and 10 minutes back, so I played with him a lot, sort of).... Anyways, I'm so happy! I gotta check my character chart. Hmm.... I like both, so should I aim for a Togetchi or a Simasimatchi??? Maybe a Togetchi, I've wanted a Togetchi for so long, but I never got one. So I'll try to play a lot of games that give u social points. :blink: Yay!!!! B)

P.S. I'll post stats later, I just have to do a few things first. :D

~Kuchi~

Shine woke up at 9:00 AM today. Happy Birthday Shine; she just turned a year old. After a few seconds, the screen flashed and turned into a Young Memetchi! The mailman came bearing her fortune - 2 stars for wealth, 3 for love and 2 for health. What kind of fortune is this? A premonition for puppy love?
She played a game of dance, but failed on level 2 when she went to the left while the instructor said to jump. I gave her a donut for her efforts.

Shine checked up on my other V4 and found out that Tensaitchi Corin has gone back to Tamaworld, leaving Tsubutchi Eukar behind. She played the flag game with Eukar, and won again (Man, is she really good at infrared games or what? Still undefeated.)

Shine visited my V3 as well and also found out that Masktchi Caryn has gone back to Tamaworld as well, leaving Teletchi Eitan behind. She gave Eitan an ice cream cone present to his delight. In case you didn't know, Eukar and Eitan are brothers, Eukar being the older brother simply because Eitan woke up late (or V4s just grow up faster than V3s). Caryn and Corin are their parents.

Eukar evolved into Mohitamatchi after a while and visited Shine afterwards. They had a duet, singing some type of tamasong together to their delight. Eitan later evolved into a Mohitamatchi as well! They're truly brothers.

Mailman! Looks like Shine has graduated from preschool. See those tears of joy as her preschool teacher (although a bad one) gave her a parting gift. Another mail let her choose the teacher she wanted in her new school. Naturally, she picked the flower teacher, the one who will further enhance her beauty and knowledge in fashion. She aced her first class, and received three fashion points. I let her go to school multiple times until she couldn't learn any more from school for this day. Talk about burnout!

The king also visited today and donated a measly 200 points. Oh well. The king is in a not-so-generous mood today, unlike kuchipatchiluver's king.

Shine has also become a great dancer, albeit the occasional mistake here and there. Shine played a lot of mimic and jump rope afterwards, though not as plenty as yesterday because I'm a bit busy today. I just feed her every now and then to make sure that she doesn't get sick.

She slept at 8:00 PM. She now has 7 training bars, 94 smart points, 330 fashion, 76 socials at 1 yr and 38 pounds (Yes, she gained weight again due to lack of games). Well, I didn't pause my tama yet, so she's probably older than her birth buddies here.

I might pause her for quite some time in the afternoon to evening tomorrow, but let's see if I can keep them healthy while doing a lot of stuff tomorrow.
Weird....When I pick Ms. Flower as my tama's teacher, she always gives me Social points and Mr. Canvas gives me flower points. hmm....weird.......

Anyways, you must have a TON of time, because I never got 330 skill points by the time it was 1 year old. i got about 100 or more skill points by the time it was 1 a few times...

The only time I actually got a LOT of skill points was a long time ago, and I had a Mimitchi and I had more than 400 intellectual points, but that's it...

I'm really going to try to play with my tama more. So I'll seeya guys later, I guess. I'm off to play with Josh! B)

Oh, by the way, one time, the king gave me 8000 points I think, then at another time he gave me 6000 points, but that was a long time ago.... :furawatchi: :D

~Kuchi~

Oh, he's crying! well, he only has 3 training bars. :blink: he never calls for me anymore! :p

Well kuchi, that's what happens when I play my tama when I ride the train and wait to reach my destination. That's where I get my time.

And that's just weird. The turtle teacher gives intelligence (pencil), the flower teacher gives fashion (star) and the other one social (flower).

Yeah, go for a togetchi. It's real possible with those stats.

My tama, Shine, just woke up at 9 AM. I let her attend school a few more times. From the looks of things, has the chance of turning into a Makiko. She's already in the right track at 2 years old, a young memetchi, and has 94 pencil, 351 star and 76 points.

Well kuchi, that's what happens when I play my tama when I ride the train and wait to reach my destination. That's where I get my time.
And that's just weird. The turtle teacher gives intelligence (pencil), the flower teacher gives fashion (star) and the other one social (flower).

Yeah, go for a togetchi. It's real possible with those stats.

My tama, Shine, just woke up at 9 AM. I let her attend school a few more times. From the looks of things, has the chance of turning into a Makiko. She's already in the right track at 2 years old, a young memetchi, and has 94 pencil, 351 star and 76 points.
actually, I was told that the flower was fashion and the star was social... thats why, so it's the same.

Well, now I understand where you get ur time! (lol) My family never travels anymore, so I just stay at boring old home all summer.... *sigh*.... :blink: :p

Anyways, If you hear me say social, i'm talking about star points, and fashion to me is the flower, so that u won't think i'm saying the other. (lol)

Anyways, I played a TON of games with Josh. Now he has 65 Intelligence, 65 Social (star) and 61 Fashion (flower).

And I'm sorry, Violetchi4697, we already started. But maybe next time! :)

Oh, and I just got mail (well, a few minutes ago, lol) and I have 2 money stars, 2 love stars, and 3 health stars. :D No wonder he never gets sick! :D He also has a letter, but I didn't open it yet (oh, by the way, the king came earlier while my mom was on the computer, and the king gave me a fishing pole, which gave me 1000 points on the first try! :) ) Oooh! Its the king again. Lets see what he gives me... a Beef Bowl! Cool!

In total, I have 13,100 gotchi points. :) Oh, and now he has 5 training bars! yay! He's still 1 and he's 30 pounds (I fed him a ton of snacks thinking I was going to play a ton more games with him, but then I had to do something and I was busy, so now he's overweight. oh well he'll lose it 2morrow.) :) I was going to go on tamatown, but I was doing something for my mom online, so I couldn't. So now it's 2:45 AM and now I'm here and listening to the Potential Breakup Song by Aly and Aj (I love it!) :D Well, seeya l8r!

~Kuchi

P.S. I just bought 2 shovels, so now he has 12,700 gotchi points. Or does he. Lemme use shovels... Ok the first one was a Tart, and the second one is.....30 points. B) oh well....~

Ahh, now I get your fashion and social terms. Maybe we should say pencil, star and flower points from now on so we can understand each other.

Well, I didn't get to play with Shine much today. I had a tournament and a party that consumed almost my entire day, but I still kept them unpaused, giving her the occasional scone and cone combination to keep her hearts full. I believe I missed the entire training opportunities today though.

Her V4 friend, Eukar, now a young Kuchipatchi, visited her thrice and gave her three gifts. Unfortunately, Eukar was feeling a bit naughty today, that he wouldn't give the item I wrapped up to give to Shine. Eukar gave her poop, a snake and if I remember correctly, a scary jack-in-a-box. I placed Eukar in timeout thrice because of that, and played jump rope and flag with Shine to keep her happy. Eukar's brother, Eitan, evolved into a Young Mimitchi, but Shine didn't visit him today.

Shine also received mail today, one containing a heart and poop. Who the heck mails poop to someone?

Shine now has 107 pencil points, 361 star points and 76 flower points with 8 training points at 2 years old and 42 pounds (She's getting heavier due to lack of games, and a busy day today didn't help at all).

okay, I'll do that from now on. anyways, I didn't really play with my tama a lot either. I was sleeping a lot (still trying to get a good sleeping pattern down! lol) anyways, he's sleeping now anyways. not much really. I played dance a couple times, but i either got one round or i lost.

~Kuchi~

The mailman came the moment Shine the Young Memetchi woke up at 9 AM. Her fortune today, 3 for gotchi points, 1 for romance, and 1 for health.

At 10 AM, Shine evolved into a Memetchi, then about thirty seconds later, she turned into a beautiful Makiko, the tamagotchi that is said to be the most fashionable tamagotchi of them all! She looks so happy with her curly hair and ribbon.

The king arrived today, and gave Shine a treasure chest. Hmmm... the king seems not in the mood to give money outright. Shine curiously and carefully opens the chest. The chest is enveloped in a lot of smoke. As the smoke dissipates, it reveals 500 gotchi points! At least, Shine got back what a robber has stolen from her bank account earlier.

Shine also played a block stacking game today against Eukar for 200 gotchi points. For the first time ever in her 3 year life, she lost a infrared game. Oh well, can't win them all the time. She got back into her winning ways when she competed against V3 Eitan in an eating contest and won.

Not much playing the tamagotchi today. I was dead tired from yesterday's activities, so I took time off and slept the entire afternoon.

She went to bed at 9:00 PM. At 3 years old, she has 8 training bars. 129 pencil points, 388 star points, 98 flower points at a light 20 pounds.

Not much playing the tamagotchi today.  I was dead tired from yesterday's activities, so I took time off and slept the entire afternoon.
Lol thats exactly what I did yesterday. :D I was just tired from not sleeping at all that night.

Anyways, I didn't really play with Josh much today so far, but I'll find some time, it's still only 1:16 pm where I am. He's 2 years old now and has 71 pencil points, 66 star points and 61 flower points. I just played a game of Shape with him and won, (I was going to play dance to earn him more star points, but instead of pressing A I accidentally pressed B when it was on Shape on the list, so what the heck, right?) Anyways, he got a letter from the king and received makeup. Not so good, since he's a boy. So maybe next generation or something if I get a girl. Still a Gourmetchi. Oh, he also got a fortune letter, but a few minutes after, he got another one (the first one was probably from earlier, thats why), so I'll just tell you what the newest one said:

1 money star, 2 love stars, and 3 health stars. well, thats always good, because I kind of left him alone for a while and forgot, and he was just hungry and he had a few "messes" next to him, so the 3 health stars come in handy!

So, not much goin on. I'll post later or something. I'm off to play Dance with him so incase he evolves soon he won't evolve into a Zukyutchi!

~Kuchi~

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I woke up Josh this morning, because the attention icon was lit up and he had 1 Hungry heart and 0 happy hearts, and when i woke him up he was sick, so I took care of him. I bought 2 plants from the shop, and I used them both, and I also used that other plant I bought yesterday or something. All three gave him that round evil face thing with the teeth and stuff. :( He's currently going against a Young Mametchi in Mimic. He won! ;) And now he lost against a Gourmetchi (lol). He should evolve soon probably. Stats:

Name: Josh

Generation: 1st

Weight: 59 lbs. (so, I've been busy. But I'm going to play with him more!)

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: {lllllllll} 9/9 bars! ;)

Intelligence (pencil): 74

Social (star): 76

Kindness/Fashion (flower): 69

Gotchi Points: 13,480

Job/School: Elementary School

Well, not much else going on. I'm gonna eat some breakfast and play with him. Bye!

~Kuchi~

why does everything have to happen after I post? The robber came for the first time in Josh's life, and took away 500 gotchi points. So now he has 12950 (plus I donated 30 points to the king, I just like it to be a number ending in 0 or 5. lol ;)

~Kuchi~

Shine graduated from fashion school at 10 AM today. She said goodbyes to the flower teacher who helped her out to become a beautiful Makiko.

She received the job mail today, and tried out to become a clothes designer/tailor. Tamagotchi.com says "Design your own fashion line at the clothing shop!" Sounds like Shine's perfect future, being the fashionable tama that she is.

She immediately got accepted, and the king came and gave her something as proof of her acceptance. She went to her first job, and got a great rating. She was still a bit confused on how to do her job, hence the rating.

Shine played a RC helicopter game against Eukar, who is now a V4 Nonbiritchi (This proves that parents do not matter in getting a tama character since he came from a Tensaitchi father and a Masktchi mother) for 200 gotchi points, and this time she won.

Strangely enough, despite the number of games played with Eukar, they still are acquaintances as seen in the friends screen. Each only has one smiley face. Same goes with V3 Eitan.

The king also arrived today and donated 900 gotchi points to Shine's bank account. She bought a 9000 gotchi point stereo to celebrate. Yes, it sapped a lot of cash in her bank account, but she's happy as she got her second non-expiring item ever in her possession. The pair of maracas Eukar's father gave her was the first one.

She tried out the stereo, and danced to her favorite tune.

She went back to her job once more, and once again, she got a great rating. It's a tough job to get an excellent rating since it involves matching the clothes needed at a very limited time. One must be very fast and lucky to complete this task.

Maybe the third time's a charm! Shine went back to her job. Shine was going in a tremendously rapid phase, then suddenly, the shop wouldn't cooperate! The client was asking for 8 pieces of caps, but the shop repeatedly had none everytime the stock refreshed. She eventually managed to get all 8 caps, but lacked the time to complete the next task. Another "great" rating for Shine. Randomness sucks big time.

Fourth time? No, just a good rating. Fifth? Still good rating. Sixth? Still a great rating. Man, this game is tough, especially if the game is not cooperating! The customer wants shoes, and all the shop gives me are shirts! Hahahaha.

Oh well, Shine did one jump rope before falling into a deep slumber.

(I'm gonna imitate your stat sheet kuchipatchiluver. It makes it easier to read)

Name: Shine

Type: Makiko

Generation: 1

Weight: A slim 20 pounds, the lowest it can go.

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 8/9 bars

Pencil Points: 139

Star Points: 416

Flower Points: 69

Gotchi Points: 11,130

Job/School: Clothes Fashion Designer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm back from vacation! During my vacation, Lisa evolved into into itchigotchi. Then I had to say goodbye to Miss Nanny Frill. I picked out Ms. Flower as my teacher. The next day, she turned two years old, and I went to school as many times as I could. That is pretty much all I did the second day, besides buying some items and food. Then, yesterday Lisa evolved into Memetchi! ^_^ That means Lisa has a chance of evolving into Makiko, or I might get an Old-Timer. I dislike old timers because they're not very cute, and besides, I've already had one and I didn't really like it. Oh, well. I'll take that chance I guess. Anyway, this morning, Lisa turned four years old. She got a job offering in the mail, but I didn't open it until I had gone to school as many times as I could. Then I picked the bakery job because it gives you art/fashion points, and I need those points to get Makiko.

(I'll use Kuchipatchiluver's stat sheet too )

Name: Lisa

Type: Memetchi

Generation: 1

Weight: 30 pounds (lowest)

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: 9/9 bars

Pencil points: 106

Star points: 293

Flower points: 84

Gotchi points: 9,100

Job/School: Baker