V4 GROUP HATCHING FUN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool. I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because after all that hard work, Josh just evolved into a Gozarutchi. A GOZARUTCHI! A universal character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even really like Gozarutchis that much. I'm so mad!

Oh, and the king came earlier and gave him like 400 gotchi points i think. I'll post later, right now, I'm going swimming.

~Kuchi~

I'm not a huge fan of Gozorutchi either, but I'm sure it will turn out better next time you hatch a tamagotchi. As for me, yesterday Lisa evolved into Makiko!!! :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :unsure: It is my very first special character!! Sorry I couldn't get on the computer yesterday to tell you this earlier; my older brother was on all day! Ok, here are her stats:

Name: Lisa

Type: Makiko

Generation: 1

Weight: 21 pounds

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: 9/9 bars

Intellectual/Pencil: 120

Fashion/Star: 429

Social/Flower: 89

Gotchi Points:5,500(I havn't gotten my job salary yet!)

Job/School: Baker (When I get my second job offer, I hope she will work at the airport!)

I know that working at the airport might sound weird for Makiko, but she looks like the kind of person you would find behind one of the counters. In this case though, she will drive a bus.

:huh: greenalmonds :p

:p

kuchipatchiluver: Oh my, a Gozarutchi? Maybe it was that day that your tamagotchi got sick and all that coaxed her into evolving into a Gozarutchi. That July 16 entry about having the 1 hungry heart and 0 happy hearts sick day.

greenalmonds: Congratulations on your first special character! We both had Makikos for this generation.

==========Shine's Log, Year 5==========

EARLY MORNING

Shine woke up at 8:00 AM today, and was greeted with an early fortune letter from the mailman. She received 2 stars in all aspects; not bad to start off her 5th year in life.

She went to her job to pick up her salary. She received 1,680 gotchi points for her several great and good performances yesterday in the fashion design industry.

A LITTLE FUN BEFORE GOING TO WORK

Before going to work, she had a little fun first. Shine played the RC helicopter racing game against V4 Nonbiritchi Eukar. Shine lost her second game in her entire life, just trailing by 1.20 seconds. Shine visited Eukar afterwards and they sang to their hearts content. They also played V3-heading type of her game in Shine's second visit.

Eukar visited Shine afterwards, and they sang once again. It seems they like karaoke or something. Afterwards, they showed each other some sort of dance moves as Shine and Eukar each jumped and twirled in the air.

IN THE WORKPLACE

Shine then went to her fashion design office. This time, when the orders came in, the stock was plenty for that specific article of clothing. With 5 seconds to spare, she managed to complete all orders and finally get an excellent rating! Yes, finally!

With confidence, Shine went back to her job and tried her luck once more. She made a few mistakes here and there, causing a lag in the order process. Coupled with the bad replenishment of stocks, she only managed a great rating this time around.

A VISIT DURING HER BREAK

She went to visit Eukar again, and this time, they played on some sort of a seesaw if you will. They also sang once more. Shine and Eitan looked on the horizon and some sort of scenery appeared (mountainside? seaside? I'm not sure). Shine gave Eitan an ice cream cone for a present. Eitan gave Shine a treasure chest.

They really like each other, as seen in the 4 smileys in each one's profile.

She also visited V3 Eitan, who is now a Chomametchi. They played a balloon popping game where Shine won convincingly.

THE SURPRISE

One visit later at 1:00 PM, Shine and Eukar seemed a bit fidgety. Both of them kept looking left and right. Eukar then went over to Shine. Shine kissed Eukar. Hearts appeared. Both jumped for joy.

5 year old Shine the Makiko, and 4 year old Eukar the Nonbiritchi got married. (Yes, two special characters, one from the meme family, other from the kuchi family, married one another!) On their honeymoon, the screen darkened and fireworks appeared.

Later, Eukar was back at his own home. Both seemed to be waiting for something. Shine then gave birth to two healthy baby boys, tsubutchis, to her delight. Shine sent one to his daddy Eukar to his delight as well.

It is interesting to note that these all happened when Shine and Eukar's relationship had only 2 hearts and 2 smileys, not the usual 4 heart relationship. I guess they fell in love early, love at first sight perhaps.

Shine and Eukar both had good jobs as well. Shine is a fashion designer while Eukar is a pre-school teacher who teaches "sharing time" to toddlers.

Eukar's brother, V3 Eitan the Chomametchi, visited the groom and gave him a flower, a wonderful present for the new couple. Eitan then went over to the bride's place and gave her a present as well. Shine opened the present, and to her delight, it was a fine looking trumpet. She tried playing the trumpet, and had a few off-notes here and there. I guess she needs a bit of practice to perfect her trumpet playing.

Eukar visited Shine again, and they both sang the song that brought them together. It was their theme song, the one that brought joy to the happy couple.

BACK TO WORK

Mommy Shine had to go back to work after taking an uber-quick maternity leave. After all, she needed to earn for the future of her yet nameless son. Inspired by her newly-born kids, she breezed through her work and got an excellent rating. She beat the deadline by one second!

The king visited her after her "excellent rating" work, and left a present. It contained a pencil! Perhaps, the king heard about the wedding and the newly-born children and decided to drop by and give his congratulatory present.

She worked again, but she only managed to get a great rating this time. At least Shine's consistent in that rating.

---------------

CURRENT STATS:

Name: Shine

Type: Makiko (w/ a Tsubutchi)

Weight: Still a slim 20 pounds. Yes, it's the lowest it can go.

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 8/9 bars

Pencil Points: 139

Star Points: 454

Flower Points: 116

Gotchi Points: 14,510

Job/School: Fashion Designer

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! :) Congrats! And, did you ever think about starting a log? Cuz your really good at this! and its really interesting! Well, I paused mine for the night, cuz I knew I would wake up late, and I could hve just changed the time so he would sleep later, but I was SO tired and I didn't even think of it, so I just paused him. He's not on pause anymore, but he's only 3 years old. Nothing has happened yet. I am so bored. I want a Togetchi. :) me post l8r.

~Kuchi~

Well, the king just came and gave me a small donation of 200 points. Not much......

I'm still bored....... Besides that, nothing else has happened.

kuchipatchiluver: Thanks! I'll think about creating my tama log in the future.

MORNING TASKS

Shine the Makiko and her baby Tsubutchi woke up early at 8:00 AM today. She leaned over to check on her husband and found that he, Eukar the Nonbiritchi, and the other baby Tsubutchi are still sleeping at this time.

The mailman arrived bearing the fortune mail. She gladly received and quickly opened the letter. It seems like a good day today for moneymaking as the fortune teller prophesized 3 stars for gotchi points. But, she mustn't overexert herself and eat too much snacks due to the 1 star in the health department. There may also be a bigger chance of her baby getting sick today. Romance received 2 stars.

Shine had four hearts in hunger and only three hearts in happy. Then she saw the poop in the corner that I forgot to cleanup before they went to bed that night. OK, flushing away that piece of crap.

I gave her a piece of orange to munch on to regain that lost happy heart since she refused to play any games. After all, at a light 20 pounds, further weight loss throws her into an anorexic state. She gladly accepted the fruit and also gave some to his baby boy.

Payday! She checked her office for her paycheck. The messenger arrived and she saw that she earned 1,640 gotchi points!

Shine then went on to do a little jump rope to lower her weight down back to 20 pounds. Whoever knew oranges could be that fattening? She successfully did 30 jumps and now is back to her ideal weight.

It's fun watching her do the toothbrush animation.

VISITORS

V3 Eitan the Chomametchi, Eukar's brother, came over Shine's house today. Eitan and Shine played the balloon popping game where she won once more. (Maybe, this is the reason why Shine picked Eukar over Eitan. Eukar won at least one game against Shine, while Eitan is still winless.)

Eitan also gave a gift to Shine. Shine unwrapped the present and saw an ice cream cone. She jumped in delight at the sight of her favorite snack. After all, this is the snack she was given before when she was still a baby.

The king also visited Shine's residence today, and donated 700 gotchi points. He visited again later for another 700 gotchi point donation.

SHOPPING AND GAMING AT TAMATOWN

Shine took a good look at her baby following her around. The little Tsubutchi is certainly growing up so fast. She may need to go soon back to tamatown and leave her son to stand up on his own two feet.

So Shine visited Tamatown to buy some items that her baby can use in the future. After all, she wants the best for her child. She went over to different stores and bought several "fishes" for food and "ice cream" for snacks - a change from the usual four food items and snack in the tama refrigerator.

Shine remembered that she grew up with nothing to play with except the pencil and maracas her father-in-law Corin the Tensaitchi gave her. Now that she had the money from all the games she won and her salary from being a fashion designer, she also visited the toy store and bought a shiny action figure for her boy.

Of course, she also wanted to leave a good monetary amount to her little boy before she left. Shine went to the arcades and played a number of games like the claw game to win gotchi points. She also tried Tama Tennis and car racing game, and successfully conquered them all.

===========================

CURRENT STATS:

Name: Shine

Weight: A slim 21 pounds.

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 8/9 bars

Pencil Points: 152

Star Points: 468

Flower Points: 133

Gotchi Points: 19,490

Job/School: Clothes Fashion Designer

Ok, I was connecting my two tamas, and they married. This happend yesterday, though, so today will be my last day with Lisa, and she is only six years old! :( She is leaving tonight, so today is my last day at this group hatching! :( I'll try to post her stats later, I'm extremely busy right now and it has become almost impossible to get on the computer.

:kusatchi: greenalmonds :blink:

Goodbye! :p Lisa left her shirotsubutchi girl behind and left for tamagotchi town. I am sad that I have to stop posting in this group hatching :lol: , but I promise I will try to come back and read your entries! Here is Lisa's status when she left:

Name:Lisa

Generation:1

Weight:really heavy;34 pounds!!

Hungry:full

Happy:full

Training:9/9 bars

Pencil:129

star:447

flower:89

Gotchi points:4,034

Job/School:Baker

Thanks you guys for making my very first group hatching experience awesome! It was sooo fun! :lol:

:lol: greenalmonds :lol:

Your welcome!!! :D :D

Well, I didn't play with my tama at all today. I was sleeping a lot. I slept until 3 pm cuz I went to bed at 6 in the morning. Josh is only 4, because I paused him again, and I know I'm taking bad care of him. But I'll try better tomorrow. I still didn't go to TamaTown yet, so I'm going to do that right now. Best wishes to you and your tamas!

Although I'm still going to be posting in here, there's a lot ahead for Josh! He didn't get a job, the matchmaker, anything! So more ahead soon!

~Kuchi~

Okay, I played some games with Josh, and I have 80 pencil points, 82 star points, and 80 flower points. He just got another letter to get a job, so let me check it... Yay!!! Okay, Josh works at the airport now. The king gave him this thing, I'm not so sure what it is. Third attempt! Not tooo bad.... well, i'll post l8r. Bye!

~Kuchi~

P.S. My mom's ordering the PC Pack for me tomorrow off of Toysrus.com!!!! I can't wait!!!!! :D

Shine woke up late last night, and took a long look at her baby boy. She then turned off the lights and left her baby, knowing full well that she has taken care of him long and good enough.

He can now live on his own.

Shine's baby boy has been named Azelf.

And thus the story of Shine the Makiko on Earth has come to an end. She and her husband, Eukar the Nonbiritchi, now live in Tamatown while their babies, Azelf and Latio live on their own, shaping their own destinies. Eukar's brother, Eitan, is still on Earth still looking for a wife. He watches over the boys every now and then as he waits for the matchmaker.

Thank you everyone!

Your Welcome! ;) Well, Josh is now 5 years old. When my mom orders that PC Pack for me, I'm definately not neglecting my tama!!! Well, I still haven't gone to TamaTown yet, but even though I'm very busy tomorrow, I'll still try to find some time to go on Tamatown... I'll keep posting until Josh goes back to Tamatown. But for now, its just whatever. I went to work today and the king gave me 1000 something points for salary, and then I went to work a few times more. I'd tell you more, but its 3:22 am and I don't want to wake up really late when I have stuff to do!

~Kuchi~

Well, sort of. When I went to my friends house to sleepover for 5 days, he was on Pause, and I must have accidentally unpaused him, and I was busy with my friend, and he died. v_v :D But now I have my V4.5 and my PC pack and I'm probably going to reset my V4 soon. But not right now. He never even got the matchmaker..... :( oh well. Sorry I took so long to post by the way, me and my friend were on IMVU a lot.

Well, this has been a great group hatching. Thanks for making it so fun. And your all great tama-caretakers. I hope your tamas have fun! :huh:

~Kuchi~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back