V5 is coming out in december!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the info- _mamatchi_! :angry:

Product Features
The Friend List feature allows storing up to 45 friends characters (flash memory)

With both single player and double player games, characters can visit friends, play games and give gifts.

Each character the player recieves is based on how well the Tamagotchi is cared for

Enhanced play value in V5 will be adding onto the existing online compatibility and "the World of Tamagotchi Town" at www.tamatown.com by enhancing the life experiences each character has.
Not too much information, but hey! Just in time for Christmas, too. :D

Tama-Love

Wow! That's so awesome! Thanks for telling us!! Now I won't need to get a V4.5! I'll just wait till Christmas for the V5!

Last edited by a moderator:
cool. there was a similar topic in tama zone.

im getting one as soon as it gets out.

it better not turn out lame.

i think it will look like the tamagotchi school- *my prediction*

cool. there was a similar topic in tama zone.im getting one as soon as it gets out.

it better not turn out lame.

i think it will look like the tamagotchi school- *my prediction*
Yeah. I hope they use at least one of the ideas I had. And come out with the cutest tamas!

i heard its called tama family.... i wonder how it is....

it comes with a cute key too!! i think... :)

Wow! I can't belive it! :blink: :) :huh:

So v5 is real!

I'm not too sure about this....

If they are having the new one out in december, why would they go through the trouble to release a new line of shell colors for the 4.5 only a month before? It probably is real, but I'm not sold until Bandai confirms it....

OMG OMG OMG *starts hyperventalating*

I can't believe there is a release date on it!! Great investigating work!

I can't wait to get one. I hope they still stay at the same price.

I wish we could find more info... but I'll be on the hunt! <_< lol

Cinderpelt♥

AAAAAAAAA!!!!!! OMG!!! *has a heart attack and dies* *revies her self because she wont be able to buy v5 if she is dead* lol

OMG!! I hope amazon.com isnt lying. well, if its true I hope it has more kawaii charecters because the last couple of versions had wierd looking characters.

[SIZE=14pt] OMG v.5 i want one now!!! thank you sooo much for posting this wow!!! OMG V.5[/SIZE]

Cant be

New versions usually come a year after the last one

I just wouldnt believe it... December is six months after v4.5 came out

I HAVE been wrong before... -_-

...Just why believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back