V5 is coming out in december!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WICKED! It's a little annoying that they come out sooo often cuz you practically waste all ur money on tamas, and when you just earned your 4.5 tama BAM! There's a v5 and you are otally obsolete. I want them to make new v's of angelgotchi and ocean, morino etc etc etc... now THAT I would buy!

OMG!!!!! I thought that they would be coming out with a V5, but I didn't think this soon! *jaw drops literally and stays open for about a minute literally* lolz that is so cool! Thank you for posting this! Its major news! :mimitchi:

~Kuchi~ ;)

New versions usually come a year after the last oneI just wouldnt believe it... December is six months after v4.5 came out
Seriously, why do people keep considering the V4 and V4.5 two completely different virtual pets?

The V4.5 is just a REFRESH of the V4, like the Ura was a refresh of the Entama, and the Akai a refresh of the Keitai. Japan uses a schedule just like this anyway: they release a new version before the end of the year, and a refreshed version during or before the summer.

So all in all, what Bandai America/Europe is doing with the V4, V4.5 and V5 isn't too different from what Bandai Japan has been doing since 2004. ;)

~OM21

Seriously, why do people keep considering the V4 and V4.5 two completely different virtual pets?
The V4.5 is just a REFRESH of the V4, like the Ura was a refresh of the Entama, and the Akai a refresh of the Keitai. Japan uses a schedule just like this anyway: they release a new version before the end of the year, and a refreshed version during or before the summer.

So all in all, what Bandai America/Europe is doing with the V4, V4.5 and V5 isn't too different from what Bandai Japan has been doing since 2004. :blink:

~OM21
Exactly what I was gunna say. 4.5 wasn't even a proper version so it makes total sense to make the v5 now. that's why it was CALLEd v4.5 not v5 cuz it wasn't acctually new. :blink: Thanks OM12 4 clearing it up.

The reason they made v3 then v4 so soon as the v3 was a lamer version of the entama and then v4 was an english copy.what was the point of v3 if they made v4 so soon now v4.5 qand v5?

V5 is real, because that when they made v4 they made v4.5 after 6 months of the release date of the v4 because every year they make new versions of Tamagotchi.

I just noticed (sorry if it was said, I didn't read the whole thread)... Feb. 1st, 2008 is on two of them and a December date is on one. What does that mean exactly?

I'm excited for the V5. <_<

I hope there's a lot more than 3 colours to start off with. I like the yellow and sorta the white, although I'm not too into the pink.

I assume the US colours will be different than the Japan ones, though, anyway.

Hmm, yes. The Japan colors are different than the US or Connexions. However, it seems a little soon for a v5/ Familytchi. It also might take some time to translate and redo the Familytchi. It should be out in JP first, than a few months later, then beyond Japan. Too bad there won't be any colored pixels. But, the key looks too cute! I also hope it doesn't have the little keychain hoop thingy, I hate those, but I'm too lazy to ply them off. Bleh. Thank gosh for eBay; at least I can get if for Christmas.

I already told my fiance I want one for X-mas. ;)

I don't really like the keychain hoops either, but I do like having something to hook it onto a bag or my lanyard and I like a place to put a phone strap or charm. I think this new design will get rid of the keychain and still allow for a place to hook it on to stuff and add charms (although the key is adorable, so you almost don't need another charm).

But, if this is what's going to Japan on November 23rd, then December is a little early for us I'd think. That's why the ones listed with a February release date make more sense.

It will be called:Tamagotchi Connection Version 5- Familitichi G

Cool, but personly I think they come out way to often. There is a lot of presure to by each new model :wub: . It kind of gets annoying because the more tamas you have, the less you care for each one :lol: . Oh well.

I thought they were only coming in Japan this December?
Rumour has it that the new Japanese model (FamiTama) and the new English-language model (V5) will be the same (except for language) and released at about the same time.

I sent an e-Mail to Bandai about this, and when I got the reply, they said that they do not currently have a Tamagotchi Connection V5 in the works, so I think this is very unlikely now.

I sent an e-Mail to Bandai about this, and when I got the reply, they said that they do not currently have a Tamagotchi Connection V5 in the works, so I think this is very unlikely now.
I'm taking that with a pinch of salt. Asking Bandai via website is usually not very helpful, as the people in charge of the official site aren't told too much about Tamagotchi's - they just build the website and know what they know based on what's on the website.

I emailed to ask about the V4.5 growths (I had a Crackertchi that became UraKuchipatchi), and they just redirected me back to Tama-Zone. o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back