V5 is coming out in december!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it that the new Japanese model (FamiTama) and the new English-language model (V5) will be the same (except for language) and released at about the same time.
That's good news to hear. Since the release of the K-Plus, the American Tamagotchi have been less satisfying to people than the Japanese models. They even got the Suku! At least now we have this, and the hope of BanDai bringing the Dekas beyond Japan.

Why does BanDai expect us to have the 4.5 Charts ready for use? The Teen-Adult growths are completly random. Sometimes the corporate monkeys can really annoy us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coolio, hope that page is correct! I can't wait 'till they come out. :unsure:

-DDDTrooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information!
I'm hoping to purchase the V5 before they get sold out :p Try googling it :D
Um- don't you think it's a little to early to get your hopes up on them not selling out? They haven't been confirmed yet, lol. :p

@Googling it? Well TamaTalk is one of the top sites listed on Google to visit because of this topic. B)

Tama-Love

Um- don't you think it's a little to early to get your hopes up on them not selling out? They haven't been confirmed yet, lol. :D
@Googling it? Well TamaTalk is one of the top sites listed on Google to visit because of this topic. ^_^

Tama-Love
I agree! Also, I contacted Bandai, and I'm not sure if they're just saying this, but this is what they said:

Me: I have seen listings on a major retailer for the Tamagotchu v5. I was curious if these are fake listings, or if they are real.

Bandai:

Although Bandai America is always manufacturing new products with the

recent release of the Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 there are no plans in

the near future to release a V.5.

They may just be saying that since they don't want to officially release it yet, but it does seem a little strange the v5s would be out in December. I for one, would like to see a variation--maybe a n Angelgotchi connection or something of the sort. I think Version 47 is going to get a little old...

OMG! now i dont have to get a v4.5! just in time for SAINT NICK. when i get lotsa naruto stuff ^^ ohh and inuyasha!!!!!! ohh and FMA stuff, ive got a plushie of ed :)

OMG! Awesome! I am going to have 6 running Tamagotchi's then! My V2, V3, V3, V4, and V4.5 when I get it XD *ish Happy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back