Photo
- - - - -

Funny Moments at School

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TicTax

• tictax user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:59 PM ( #2313 )

Ok so in Science were doing "Life Skills" and so the teacher was gonna use a stoll for this example thing and on the bottom of the stool it said "Doris Herbert" and this kid said "lets name the stool Doris Herbert!" and so we did xD.In History we have to use this old CST thing for homework or something and it has world history in it so we brought out the 7th grade world history books I laughted and giggled thinking of my old world history teacher and Hetalia xD

Edited by TicTax, 04 May 2012 - 12:59 PM.

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:06 AM ( #2314 )

OMG TODAY WAS SO FUNNY xD

At lunch time, I was continuing drawing flags (Greece xD) and when I finished, a teacher came in and he asked what flag it was and I said it was Greece, then me, the teacher, the librarian (I was in the library), and this other girl were talking about how hard some flags are to draw, then I grabbed a small piece of paper, drew a small Polish flag and showed everyone while saying "Yeah, not every flag can be as simple as, for example Poland!" Then when my ex-friend came in (we still talk xD) I repeated everything above, and when I said the Poland flag bit, the other girl there joined in, saying it with me xD And later on, my ex-friend called a male teacher "Miss"

Then in Early Childhood Education we were in the computer room and my ex-friend (who was on the computer next to me) commented on the background picture I have for school, which is this (For those of you who don't know, the characters are, from left to right: Canada, Belarus, America, Poland, Lithuania) then I said to her "Believe it or not, only one of those is female" and she had two guesses as to who it was, so I got her to guess and she said "It's (pointing to Canada) that one or (pointing to Poland) that one" I couldn't help but laugh as I said "It's neither of those two, it's (pointing to Belarus) that one" Then when I brought it up later, she said that Canada and Poland should cut their hair so they look like boys, so I said (pointing to Lithuania) "But his hair's longer!" and she said "Well, he looks like a guy, he's dressed like a guy!"
Later on, I went on Cleverbot to see if it was blocked and it wasn't, and then I showed my ex-friend and she went on and we couldn't help but laugh at what it was saying to us. Also, my ex-friend's computer screen turned bright pink, so I said "IT'S WICKED HIPSTER PINK!"

Zero Kiryu

• zero-kiryu user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:16 AM ( #2315 )

One time at school, I was a lunch when a friend of mine smacked my pizza on the floor. So I decided to pick him up and slam him against the vending machine but I ended up slipping oin the pizza and hitting into the vending machine instead. My shoe and pants was covered in sause. Everyone at the table nearby was laughing their heads off. EVer since then, I hated school pizza. ^ ^;

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:52 PM ( #2316 )

Ok so when I was on the school computer lab I got to go on tamatalk for a while and this teacher said to me "I think the person that made this site is from Canada?" and I said "no they are from America" then the teacher said "I see the word Canada is that persons thing" (oh god she saw Teris Signature xD) and I said "no that person just likes Canada thats my friend from NZ" xD

EDIT:Ok before I forget to add this.so in "Life Skills" we had to watch a vid about AIDS and HIV before we started the vid there was this guy on the side of the menu and this kid yelled "LOOK ITS BOW WOW"' everyone started laughing and the teach said "mine would have been more funny I would have said look its woof woof and you guys would correct me" and during the vid it said it was Bow Wow so that kid yelled "I KNEW IT WAS BOW WOW" xDD

Edited by TicTax, 08 May 2012 - 07:02 PM.

• It`s Teri likes this

jasen221

• jasen221 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:18 PM ( #2317 )

Well, there are three. All of these are from science.

Posted Image
THEY GET AN F- HAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted Image
My schematic of the digestive system. I think I put the gall bladder in the wrong place.

Posted Image

...I wonder how many fights will ensue as the result of this one pasta joke.
  • TicTax and Orandatchi like this

Cassette

• cassette user photo

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:27 PM ( #2318 )

It was during art and the new kid sat on his stool to do his work and there was brown paint spilt on it but he didn't know. When he stood up it looked like he had explosive diarrhea (FAIL!). Everyone burst out laughing, even the teacher.

Poor kid -_-

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:58 PM ( #2319 )

Ok so in math this kid was throwing away stuff he didn't need and he started playing soccer with it xDD.in science we watched some episode of some show because the teacher was gone and it was a sub.so she had a hard time getting the show started I had to help her xDD.in history what happened is that this kid sad "thats a statue!" and someone said "no thats a document" then I said "well documents are very well known for their satues and buildings." and the girl finally brought that guy a churro and he started spazzing out because he got one and I yelled out "churro boy|!" then I said "can I have one?" xDD

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:54 PM ( #2320 )

Ok so in history some kid fell out of his chair xD.

EDIT:Ok so in english the teacher can watch your every move on the netbooks with this program. so we were working on our google sites and she saw someones site was dark so she she said "I see *insert name here* is venturing in the dark side" and everyone was giggling but my and these 2 boys wouldn't stop giggling so she said "why are you giggling?" and we said "you made us giggle" xD

Edited by TicTax, 15 May 2012 - 04:41 PM.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:53 PM ( #2321 )

omg so in math these kids were being really funny like one of them made weird sounds and one of them kept talking. but there was one I laughed WAY to hard at so it was quiet in the class room and all of a sudden "MARIO!" some kid yelled in a high picted voice and a fake Italian accent (GUESS WHO IT REMINDED ME OF JUST GUESSSSSS xDD) and I was laughing so hard I think I almost left the room idk how I kept it together and he kept doing it too and at one point I did it too but really quiet (oh god I am trying to get over it. it was so weird but funny). in science it was really quiet and some kid fell over in his chair and every one started laughing o_O xDD. in history this kid kept saying "TOKYOOOOO" and he said it in differnt voices and accents I did it to but really quiet xDDD.

EDIT:in this social group thing I go to the speech teacher told us she is american italian and I was laughing because she started speaking in a italian accent xD

Edited by TicTax, 16 May 2012 - 05:12 PM.

PixieTama123

• pixietama123 user photo

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:22 PM ( #2322 )

Today, during my spelling test, one of my spelling words was Europe, then my teacher mentioned England and France (England was also one, but France wasn't), so then in my mind I went: "All I want to do is to punch France in the balls~". xD
  • TicTax likes this

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:59 PM ( #2323 )

Today English class was so funny. Why? Two words: Impromptu speeches. For an assessment, we have to give speeches, so to get us ready the teacher made us do impromptu speeches, and the person who'd just done one had to give the next person a topic, and they had to talk about it for 30 seconds (though no-one went for 30 seconds anyway) so I made the person after me talk about Poland xD Her speech was something like "Poland is a country somewhere in Europe, and I don't know much about it, and they probably have a flag, and they probably speak Polish, but I don't know" xD I just couldn't help but laugh, it was so funny!

Edited by It`s Teri, 17 May 2012 - 02:23 PM.

• TicTax likes this

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:13 PM ( #2324 )

today some kid in History yelled "YOLO" then some kid said "You only live once" then I said "yolos the motto you only live once" xD

rainbowbunny227

• rainbowbunny227 user photo

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:38 PM ( #2325 )

In math class (I sit next to my friend) we have snacktime, which means we can bring small snacks in and eat them then. My friend was struggling with opening her trail-mix packet. I loved this trail mix type so much- it had little marshmallows and chocolate candy and peanuts covered in this yummy carmel stuff- yum! So suddenly when she was trying to open it, it burst ALL OVER! The class was going on, too! She was kinda embarrassed but not really, she just sort of laughed and apologized over and over to the teacher and she sort of bent down to clean it up but the teacher just said she'd vaccuum it after class.
OK, so during class there was this huge chocolate candy- it was like mutan or something they usually don't come that big in those trail mix thingys- right next to my chair. It was TEMPTING ME SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. finally when I thought the coast was clear, I bent down to grab it. As I started to bend down, my teacher said. "And 2+2 equals..." (Of course she didn't say that, but I didn't want to put an actual equation) and she said, "Siena." like calling on me to tell her the answer. Just as I popped the carpet-dirtied candy in my mom. Everyone was looking at me! LOLLOLLOLOLOL it was sooooo hiliarios and kind of embarrassing but not really! LOLLLOOLOLL! XD

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:40 PM ( #2326 )

omg so in science we had to use Spaghetti sticks to make this marsh mellow go up in the air. so before the teacher told us thats what we were using the teacher said :"we are using..." then some kid said "pasta" and I just started laughing I had to hold in my laughter xD
  • It`s Teri likes this

Neon Pegasus

• neon-pegasus user photo

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:48 AM ( #2327 )

My homeroom was lined up outside to go inside of the building, the other homerooms had already went inside, and the teacher was waiting for us to get quiet. So we all got quiet, and just then, someone started singing The Circle of Life. It was hilarious.

At break, my friend and I were wandering around the field, and we passed by a crowd, and I swear someone said "Germany loves me too much!"

I was running in the classroom, and I tripped over a chair.

This boy found a random apple in the computer lab xDD

I was about to sneeze, and my friend said "Pika.... pikaaaaa" before i sneezed so it would sound like pikachu. Except my sneeze sounded more like I was saying crash or something.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:51 PM ( #2328 )

omg so in history we have to make a map of America or something and someone said "wait this map looks awful I know why its because I forgot Canada" and I was laughing then he said to these group of kids "did you also forget Canada?" and one of them said "yeah" xD

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:55 PM ( #2329 )

Today, a guy pulled out his Samsung tablet..phone...thingy...anyway, we were like "O_O That's huge..." and he was like "Oh, it's really not that big once you get the case off." So, he took the case off and I grabbed it and said, "This is what you look like when you're calling someone." And then I was like, "If phones are this big today, what will they be like 10 years from now? LIKE DIS" and then I held up my math book to my ear and tried to shove it in my pocket.