Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of funny moments. B)

1. In grade four, someone is leaning back in their chair, and just as I'm walking behind them to go to the pencil sharpener, they raise their hand very quickly and punch me in the stomach. xD

2. Our class was in social studies. There was a wooden loon (If you don't know what it is, it's like a duck sorta) at the counter at the back of the classroom. So this random guy at the back of the class picks it up and starts holding it and saying oink. o_o

3. Someone in our class thought there were no waves in the middle of the ocean. Someone else said to them "Hey, guess what time it is? You're stupid!" Aw man it was too funny. You just had to be there. Quite stupid. :eek:

4. I left my computer in tech ed for a sec. When I came back, it said PICKLE!!! in giant letters on my screen. :D

5. My friend (Let's call her V) was trying to find the self-destruct button on her cell phone. :p

Omg...I forgot one of the best ones!

All the grade eights in my class were on a field trip, so me and five other grade sevens were stuck at school with no work to do xD So for the first two classes we drew random stuff. One of the people wrote 'Everybody Poops' in bubble letters xD For the next two classes we were supposed to go with the grade 7 class for art, but instead we taught the grade 5/6 class how to play a game called Gagaball. Next class, online games on the computer! Then we went with the grade 7 class, and we just doodled on our notebooks and talked becuase we had no work xD Then for the rest of the day we put all the books in the library in order. Then we went on the computers and the teacher said we could lsiten to music and play online games, but if someone came make it look like you're working on a project xD

It was so fun!

There are so many I can't remember. Here's one that comes to mind. It was afterschool(my school has an afterschool daycare), and Taylor had just left, and I was talking to another friend and Taylor's bff (well, for about a month), Desiree. So we're talking and I notice something on the lockers. I say, "Is that Taylor's lunchbox?" And then she says "ZOMG Free food!" Me-"I don't think we should-*sees Desiree halfway there* Okay!"

Then we're eating Rolos and Taylor walks up. I'm about to put a Rolo in ma mouth, but I drop it and point at Desiree and say innocently "She did it." And then I ran off.

Well, this didn't happen to me, but it was HILARIOUS!

so this random kid fell during the mile run, it was at the beginning and he triped.

He just fell over a little pebble and did a face plant into the grass! His face was all red and grassy, and i laughed so hard, but my friend put her hand over my mouth! I wasnt tryign to mean, but i think falling is one of the funniest things in the world

This one time my teacher had a bright projecter thing for her laptop. She said don't look in it. This one dude was walking and looked into the projector and yelled. My teacher was like, "How many fingers am I holding up?" I think she was holding 3 or something, and he said five or something. It was so funny!

Oh, and another time.

1. This year, and just a few weeks ago, I was on the bus with two classmates, and then one(who's a girl) of them just started copying the other(who's a boy) and it was funny. And the boy was like, I'm never going to talk to you ever again! And of course, the girl copied. And of course, they talk again.

Today, we had this watercolouring thingy and the water to clean the brush off with turned green from my green paint, and the person beside me was like "OMG! IT'S GREEN! AAAAAAH!" xD

I also pwned everyone in my class at The Impossible Quiz xD

1. I went hopping down the hallway for no particular reason.

2. I got the stomack flu at the school dance.

3. My friend pushed me into my crush and I accidently kissed him on the lips. (Oh well, he kissed me back!)

4. At lunch I was throwing m&ms into my mouth. One hit a guy on the head and one went down my shirt.

They are kind of cheesy but that is all I can think of now.

today at lunch i wanted to go outside and so i stood up and asked my friends "Wanna go out?" and everyone in three nearby tables heard and started laughing and i sudden'y added "Side, outside!" so i started cracking up and my other friend started yelling, "SHE SAID OUTSIDE!" it was awsome.

It was really windy and there was a seagull trying to fly against the wind xD It was flapping it's wings, but it was like staying in place because of the wind, it was HILARIOUS.

For art, we have to do a characacture (sp?) of a celebrity and all I got done for the first class was find a picture of Hugh Laurie (I can't draw someone from just memory) and then it took me like 20 minutes to draw two shoes. xD

Me and my two friends (K and S) were hanging out and K was acting like a fire truck, then I took a sticky note on my forehead and said I was an ambulance xD Now I'm ambulance, K is fire truck, and S is police car xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, Lozza and her cousin Louis were standing by the library at lunch. I had to go to form so I randomly hugged both of them (because I do that, shut up. xD) and Lozza starts singing the 'gay boyfriend' song. So I pretended to hit her and told her that I was not her gay boyfriend. So she pauses for a minute, then starts singing 'gay girlfriend' instead. So I really do hit her and walk off to form. xDD

And in English Lozza and Lizzie both tried to kiss me. I was afraid. Very afraid.

Then they pretended to kiss each other. xD

Well, this didn't happen to me, but it was HILARIOUS! so this random kid fell during the mile run, it was at the beginning and he triped.

He just fell over a little pebble and did a face plant into the grass! His face was all red and grassy, and i laughed so hard, but my friend put her hand over my mouth! I wasnt tryign to mean, but i think falling is one of the funniest things in the world
:( LOL! SO FUNNY!

I have more 8)

My friend had a dream: That a Teacher (lets call her Mrs.K) turned into a cycolpse and broke the annex. So then this boy that Me and my friend hate turned the Annex into a tree Lab. So when my teacher said this : "Isn't the new Middle School big?" I said "Yeah. But whats the annex gonna turn into?" I thought "A Tree Lab?" :D

(I know this doesn't sound funny to some '_'; ) But one of our lunchladies (she's heavyset atleast 250 Lbs....) so she fell off her stool and then they sent an abulance and she started to cry, and it was 10-20% about for us to go to recess.

and one of our lunch aids wore Sandals(straped) in the middle of Winter! :D

And in school (No offence to people in the UK) I was about to scream "CHERRIO COMPUTER!"

In LA my teacher was working with a computer hooked up to the projector and it didn't work and all these weird pop ups came and my sis said "It looks like Code Lyoko."

And in Chorus this boy in my class said "Going to chappel and were gonna kill each other going to the chappel of hate. " And in 5th grade (in my sister's Class) So lets call this one guy "J" and the other guy "S" so my sister's call were playing Kickball then J ran into a soccer goal net and he thought it was funny but no one else laughed and then S said "I married THAT(points) Garbage Can!" And everyone except J was laughing.

Oh and two funny moments about J! Well we were having this fundraiser and then J was crying because he didn't have a Dollar. And J hit his chin on the table then he started to cry and Ms.K told J to nod then J nodded fast! ROFL

this was one of those "u had to be there" moments XD

so me and my friend were running laps in gym and we saw the tag on the boys shorts in front of us. then she yelled that he put them on backwards. so i (jokingly) hit her on the head and said, "not backwords, inside out" nobody told him so they were like that all gym XDXDXD

My class went to the high school for a play about bullying and at the beginning, they were singing "Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round" in like rap style. Me and my friends were like laughing our hreads off infront of almsot 5 other schools xD

Lol. This was like, two years ago 0.o

I was sitting at teh far end of the lunch table with my friends, and someone was like 'Hey NIck! Can I hav ethat cookie?!" (And it was REALLY TINY!) So Nick slid it across the table and the whole table fell on us, making our unches run into a wall, (LOL) I was all 'Man! ANd I was almost done too, DDDDD8"

XD

WEll at lunch time in my school, I was sitting across from this kid named Robert. I was eating these things called pizza dippers and he's like, "Hey Sarah, can I have a pizza dipper?" and I'm like, "no." Then he says "But Sarah, you're my BFF!", and then I say "When was I your BFF???" Then he says in this little kid's voice, "First grade, Sarah. First grade. We learned our 123s and ABCs!!!!" Then I say "I'm your BFF." He's like "Yay!" then I say "Oops sorry I'm not your best friend." and so on XD

At my school we have like 20 minutes before we get to class, and I sat down with my friends. These kids starting saying these really weird things to this kidXD This one kid's like "is it true that the teletubbies raped you?" XD

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O My post was deleted, so Ill say it agian:

In french, we had a sub teacher. We were doing summin fo it, andI asked how do you spell "Not" in french. he wasked what was the thing I wanted to write, and I said "An d uncoopaertive Librairian!" Everyone laguhed. The guy next to me rolled around in his chair. then the teacher, in a stern, non laughing voice (he meant it) said "What does birds have to do with french!?"

Half of us died X_o

I got another recent moment, just today.

1. Our class were last in the lunch line, and because the cafeteria still had so much extra jello, the teacher told us we could go get as many as we want. We all went crazy, well, half od our class did, and we went running to teh cafeteria, saying, JELLO! JELLO! Because I ran with 3 other kids, the principal caught us, so we got in trouble. But we got our jello. I got 2 more(I had 3 total) and this one girl got 4(5 in total) so we pretty much took it all.

well it was on monday and we had this maths lesson (i was a bit late!) and we had to poor orange juice into a jug in fractions and thenget some water up to 500ml and then taste it to see if we liked it! (pointless lesson!) but me and my bestest friend we were working in partnerz soooooooo we poored it into our cups and tasted it but we didnt want to waste orange juice so we drank the hole jug full!

there were 4 jugs! right we did it and then at the end we were gigling and burping and needing a pee every 5 minuets and we were hyper! and my othere friend would be sat at her desk sayin 5,4,3,2,1 and we would be rushing of to the toilets and she would be like right on schedual!

XD

We were doing cursive and a classmate said "Oww.... Cursive hurts my hand T__T!" I said "Feel the Burn!" ;)

Today I was at the nurse and then these (i think 2nd graders) They were talking about Math, then one of the kids said "Whats 100+100?" and one of them said "1000!" I was about to say "200!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back