J.O.N.A.S.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
I read on Wikipedia that the jonas brothers are going to have a show. it says that they are normal "jonas brothers" but, they are also known as J.O.N.A.S.,working as undercover spies

so it's kinda like hannah montana or wizards of waverly place... just a double life kinda show.

do you wanna watch it? post here!

no negative replies please!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another double life show. :/ No offence but it's getting really old. I'm probably going to watch it though. xD

Another double life show. :/ No offence but it's getting really old. I'm probably going to watch it though. xD
yeah that's how i feel to lolz! it's probably going to be funny. i could be totally wrong though! it could be reallly dumb! :D doubt it though

They are? They're pretty cute too. I don't think I have disney channel on my tv. My dad says that all the Television programs are 50$ and Disney Channel is 80$. Awww.. I wanted to see it too. Doesn't it come out somewhere in January?

i'm not sure when it's coming out. (as i said) wikipedia just says being released in 08 so... count on it to come out in 08. i hope you can get disney channel! i like alot of the shows on there!

~TG1

i saw a commercial for it! I can't wait! i wanna watch it!

EDIT: it wasnt exactly a commercial. there was a commercial for what's coming out in 2008 and i saw a quick little bit of the show.

Really? That so cool except for double life shows are getting really old. More than half their shows will be double life shows now.

yeah but phineas and ferb isn't a double life show. i wanna watch that soooo incredibly bad!

Well, I like neither Wizards of Waverly Place, Nor Hannah Montanna.

I'm sure it will be a great show, just not for me! =]

thank you kelly_clarkson8. that was a very nice way of putting that you don't want to watch the show. i don't like wizards of waverly place, but i do like hannah montana. ;)

when they were on hannah montana i thought they were good actors, so i think this show will be good. i can't stand shows with bad actors like... like... well... i can't think of any right now....

when they were on hannah montana i thought they were good actors, so i think this show will be good. i can't stand shows with bad actors like... like... well... i can't think of any right now....
I never saw them on hannah montana. i wish I did. A show with bad actors is naturally, sadie. The only good actor on that show is the girl who plays sadie (charlotte arnold). i dont like naturally, sadie.

Latest posts

Back