J.O.N.A.S.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you havent seen the one with the jo bros in it?? it's called "Me and Mr. Jonas & Mr. Jonas & Mr. Jonas". it's reallly funny!

well first of all i've got proof off of a website. secondly, i've seen part of it in a commercial, in the "what's coming in 2008" commercial...

Ugh, the fun begins. <.<

I absolutely despise the Jonas Brothers. They cannot sing, and I hate how everyone says they're cute. Ugh, they're UGLY! The only one that's semi-average is the youngest one, Nick is his name...?

Yep, but I suppose it's good for people who like them. xD

you think their ugly? that's not the nicest thing to say. ^_^ BTW yes. it's nick. he's the youngest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, the fun begins. <.<I absolutely despise the Jonas Brothers. They cannot sing, and I hate how everyone says they're cute. Ugh, they're UGLY! The only one that's semi-average is the youngest one, Nick is his name...?

Yep, but I suppose it's good for people who like them. xD
please do not post something that mean just say you dont like em or keep it to yourself

yeah. that's what i do. well. i don't keep it to myself, i just put it nicely. like kelly_clarkson8. she put it very nicely that she is not interested in the show.

What channel is it going to be on? How did u know this?
It's going to be on Disney channel. i think it's coming out pretty soon after phineas and ferb

i really dont care if it's a double life show... i like the jonas brothers so i think i'll like the show. i think it'll be really funny if their gonna be spies. lolz

hey come on guys. be nice. we're here to talk about this new show and if you wanna watch it or not. no fighting please! just say "I don't think i'm gonna be interested in the show" if you don't wanna watch it.

just trying to make a point...

TG1

People are entitled to their opinions. ;) Freedom of speech.

Meh. I'm not into Disney Channel. All of their shows are the same, but I guess some people like them. The thought of The Jonas Brothers being spies made me mentally crack up though..o-o I better not be warming up to Disney/

well Joe is already the 'funny' jonas, so i'm hoping the show will be funny!! if he's in it. the others are funny, but he's the funniest

sorry, overused the word funny... :( lol :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
People are entitled to their opinions. :D Freedom of speech.

Meh. I'm not into Disney Channel. All of their shows are the same, but I guess some people like them. The thought of The Jonas Brothers being spies made me mentally crack up though..o-o I better not be warming up to Disney/
true, but everyone try to be nicer when you say i don't wanna watch it.

Ugh. Cashing in on stars, as usual. The show will probably be something like the beatles movies (like Yellow Submarine and Help) somewhat cute, but really just an oppertunity to show off their music. If you like the beatles(which i do) or the jonas brothers they're great, but otherwise you wouldn't like it. I think that the jonas brothers have some good songs, but I don't like them because they're sponsored by disney, and because they're not the beatles. Yes, I know, I'm predjudiced.

really? i love disney shows, and their original movies. my fav is high school musical and jump in!.
Ugh, HSM is... well, I would like it if disney didn't rub it in your face. Like let's say one of your friends made a movie called "movie" and it was pretty good, but then that's all they talk about "Oh, wanna watch movie tonight?" "Look! I made movie t-shirts!" and then finally puts their face an inch from yours and says "Movie! Movie!! MOVIE!!!" Suddenly it doesn't seem so great, does it?

Ugh, HSM is... well, I would like it if disney didn't rub it in your face. Like let's say one of your friends made a movie called "movie" and it was pretty good, but then that's all they talk about "Oh, wanna watch movie tonight?" "Look! I made movie t-shirts!" and then finally puts their face an inch from yours and says "Movie! Movie!! MOVIE!!!" Suddenly it doesn't seem so great, does it?
interesting way of putting it...

If you cannot handle someone else's opinion, then please keep that to yourself. ;)
If you cannot state your opinions in a kind way, then please keep them to yourself. It's not nice to go around saying "They're all ugly and they can't sing and it will be awful that they're going to have a television show." There is a big difference between stating your opinion and being rude.

I probably won't watch it. I might watch it once, just to see what it is about and then never watch it again.

Latest posts

Back