J.O.N.A.S.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you cannot state your opinions in a kind way, then please keep them to yourself. It's not nice to go around saying "They're all ugly and they can't sing and it will be awful that they're going to have a television show." There is a big difference between stating your opinion and being rude.
I probably won't watch it. I might watch it once, just to see what it is about and then never watch it again.
You're right... it's kinda harsh to say their ugly just cause you don't wanna watch the show. :( I think they sing great! ;) :lol:

Oh, i just read that it was set to come out in June, but that stupid writers strike is holding it back! >.<

well i could watch it if it wasnt like hannah montanna :furawatchi: but ill stick with naruto and shippuden

Well, it's not like hannah montana, thier not normal people and the jonas brothers... like hannah montana. Their spies, and the jonas brothers. So i think it'll be funny. As i said before i might hate it! It might be reallly cheesy and strange >.>. but i don't think so! lolz

oh, and did i mention their gonna be in it with their other little bro Frankie Jonas? lol

Latest posts

Back